Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD

3 posters

Go down

SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD Empty SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD

Post by kiwimom Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Police searching for missing teen
SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD 4d3df67647c97.preview-300

Police are trying to locate a Carroll County teen who's been
missing since early January.

They believe Savannah Catherine Rhoads, 17, may be staying with
someone in the Finksburg area, said Tfc. Corey Green, of the
Westminster barracks.

Rhoads is approximately 5-feet-4-inches tall and 120 pounds and
was last seen Jan. 5 wearing jeans and a gray jacket with fur
around the hood, according to a release.

Anyone with information on Rhoads' whereabouts should contact
the Westminster barracks at 410-386-3000.

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/news/crime/police-searching-for-missing-teen/article_d76de7a4-2824-11e0-9561-001cc4c002e0.html
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD Empty Re: SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:31 am

According to this FB page Savannah has been located as per NCEMEC.
Does anyone know if this is an official page?
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=181646781880227&id=154993147852011&ref=nf
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD Empty Re: SAVANNAH CATHERINE RHOADS - 17 yo - Westminster (NW of Baltimore) MD

Post by ladibug Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 am

I live 10 miles from Westminster and am shopping or working in and around there almost on a daily basis; this is the first time I've heard of Savannah missing. Finksburg is about 6 miles East. How sad that she has been missing since January and not even a Poster anywhere. Our local Qis.net is my home page and there has been nothing on that either.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:02 am

ladibug wrote:I live 10 miles from Westminster and am shopping or working in and around there almost on a daily basis; this is the first time I've heard of Savannah missing. Finksburg is about 6 miles East. How sad that she has been missing since January and not even a Poster anywhere. Our local Qis.net is my home page and there has been nothing on that either.
It looks like she has been found then, but I'm just not sure if that Facebook site is officially affiliated with NCEMEC
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Kiwi, it is the official Facebook page for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

This organization was created by Congress.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down