Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am having some trouble

3 posters

Go down

Am having some trouble Empty Am having some trouble

Post by jnetk in Nashville Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:29 pm

I am having trouble posting. I wrote something, but I never say it anywhere. Also, I'm having getting an avatar downloaded. I'll see if this shows up. :(
jnetk in Nashville
jnetk in Nashville
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Am having some trouble Empty Okay I Saw it post.

Post by jnetk in Nashville Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:31 pm

jnetk in Nashville wrote:I am having trouble posting. I wrote something, but I never say it anywhere. Also, I'm having getting an avatar downloaded. I'll see if this shows up. :(
Okay, I saw that it posted. Now if I can figure out how to get my avatar downloaded. :cheers:
jnetk in Nashville
jnetk in Nashville
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Am having some trouble Empty Re: Am having some trouble

Post by admin Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Hmmm, so your posts just aren't showing up after you post? Sometimes, when others are posting at the same time you are, your post will give you and opiton to "Save" or "Modify", if you don't click Save, the post won't post. This feature is so you can modify your post in response to something someone else just posted. It's a pretty neat feature, but I know it's a little confusing at first. Hope this helped!
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:32 pm

jnetk in Nashville wrote:
jnetk in Nashville wrote:I am having trouble posting. I wrote something, but I never say it anywhere. Also, I'm having getting an avatar downloaded. I'll see if this shows up. :(
Okay, I saw that it posted. Now if I can figure out how to get my avatar downloaded. :cheers:
You can download your avatar in your profile preferences. Click on profile up at the top and it will have several preferences you can choose. Please let us know if you need further help! We're all trying to help each other :flower:
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jnetk in Nashville Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:23 pm

I finally did it. It took me a couple of hours. Mine isn't as big as the rest, but at least it's there. :affraid:
jnetk in Nashville
jnetk in Nashville
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:36 pm

I finally did it. It took me a couple of hours. Mine isn't as big as the rest, but at least it's there. :affraid:
Yeah jnetk! The resolution of your original picture might be the reason it is smaller but it's there! Welcome! Please join us in the Main Blog for general dicussion or feel free to go to other topics that are specific! Let us know if we can answer any other questions! :D
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down