Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey might be hiding Caylee

+8
momgot2kids
kiwimom
Carolina Girl
alwaysbelieve
onehope
twinkletoes
mom_in_il
Olia
12 posters

Go down

Casey might be hiding Caylee Empty Casey might be hiding Caylee

Post by Olia Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Evidence mounts lately, that leads me to think that Casey is hiding Caylee. The fact that she obtained a shovel, then the fowl smell in her trunk, some obvious proofs that the dead body was there.. To me it says that she hid Caylee, not wanting her mother to overtake the custody of the toddler. Then she went on finding a dead body of another child ( might feel like fiction, but people's lives are strongly influenced by the media, movies). She obviously did some research prior, reading obituaries, etc. She then might have went to a cemetery and dug out the similar age deceased child ( using that showel), with an intent for it one day to be found as a proof of Caylee's death. ( By the way, she could have picked up an idea after the movie " Changeling".) She, of course, did not expect that she'd be accused in killing her own child, because she obviously did not. She assumed that her innocence can be easily proven, or may be even that she'd never be a suspect in this case. That is characteristic of naive young people.
She carefully planted Caylee's hair where it would matter, on the dead body of someone else's child. The fact that she researched on her computer use of chloroform, means only that she planned to make it look as if that dead body was killed using chloroform, as if some maniac did it, or something along those lines. Her main hope was that the dead body will be quickly identified as Caylee's and then no one will look any more for the real, live Caylee, well hidden with the help of her friends or people who had their own interest in obtaining a child and fooled Casey; may be someone who is afraid to reveal whereabout of Caylee, perhaps someone very devoted to Casey or very frightened, or who blackmailed her into silence threatening to kill the child.
Of course, Casey was in a hurry and made many mistakes, like using tape from her home, and placing too many of Caleye's little things along with the body. That was aimed at making sure the body is perceived as Caylee's. She invented baby sitter, who does not exist, or may be it was a real person with non real name and not known whereabouts. She, with the group of unknown to us people, threw this big scam, and she is still stubborn enough, or , most probably, she is being blackmailed into silence by those same people, whom took advantage of her. Now she is pushed in a corner by the fear of loosing her child for real. All this mass she got herself ( and subsequently her child) into was because she loved her child so much. Her love for her child is so grand, that she will sacrifice her life, but keep silent. That is why everything looks so strange, her behavior, this veil of mystery over everything. She can not be accused of murder, but only of a grand scam. Above that, she might have lost her child for good, unless those who has her child, can be found.

Olia
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Casey might be hiding Caylee Empty Re: Casey might be hiding Caylee

Post by Olia Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm

I only hope, that the people who scammed her, are not her parents.

Olia
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Wow, you can't be serious.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Olia wrote:I only hope, that the people who scammed her, are not her parents.
You might want to read up on this case. They identified Caylee's bones using DNA. Infallible BTW.

Or, get a grip.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Olia, sugar.....up your meds.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Casey might be hiding Caylee UDontReallyBelieveAllThatCrap

Please stop drinking the casey kool-aid, it makes you talk rubbish.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Girl Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 pm

That makes "ABSOLUTELY" no sense! nofinger
Carolina Girl
Carolina Girl

Job/hobbies : Housewife/Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Olia, I think you're the one who's been watching too many movies Casey might be hiding Caylee 689585
There's no logic at all in what you say, not to mention irrefutable proof that those were Caylee's remains. I'm trying to picture Casey driving to a cemetery and digging up a grave in broad daylight, backing her car up to the grave and bagging the remains and tossing them in her boot, then returning home and taking the shovel back, having washed it so thoroughly that there was no scientific trace of grave digging and after having a shower - all within an hour. Broad daylight!!!!! Casey might be hiding Caylee 689585 That's the wackiest theory I've heard so far!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Olia.........Let me explain to you how a body is buried in FL, as we dealt with a cemetery for 10 years in the Central FL area. First an backhoe digs 6 feet down were an airtight concrete vault is placed this is what the coffin is laid into and lid is places with 6 feet of dirt is placed on top with sod "grass" is on top of that. There is no way in this world KC would have went to any cemetery and dug up any body with a shovel this girl never worked a day her pathic life, most cemeteries have surveillance camera or on site care taker. If that sod is even disturb LE is call ASAP.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Just wondering . . . are you by any chance related to anyone named MacIntyre or maybe Orlando_East? Casey might be hiding Caylee 689585
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twiglet Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 am

Olia is that short for Oh Liar ?
twiglet
twiglet

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:50 am

Olia, we all tend to get a little testy when people haven't read up on the subjects of decomposition, bug evidence, and root growth. The evidence only points to one person, and we all KNOW who that is. Occam's razor. There is entirely too much evidence pointing to Casey.

There is a major problem with your theory....
Once someone is buried, as in a casket, and the obit is run in the paper, they have been EMBALMED. No decomp fluids are going to leak from their body. Jesus, you can't be serious, and if you are, then explain the cell phone pings and Casey leaving her car at Amscot with her purse in it, among other things.

I'm tired, I will answer you in depth tomorrow, but honestly, are you a floater, trying out a possible defense, since the current one seems to be failing epically? And Casey cannot appeal on the basis on incompetent defense. She is particpating, (thank you Casey, another nail in your own coffin) and she has also declared that she is satisfied with her attorney. Okey dokey. Can't appeal on that basis, although we know there will be an appeal. We also know that's what all these ridiculous motions are about. One of them will eventually be the basis for an appeal. Duh.

But as far as your theory goes, I certainly hope this wasn't a "thinking outside the box" assignment from Baez. If I were grading you, you would get an F in logic. And research. And probability. And the time line.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Olia Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:39 pm

No, this is not an assignment from Baez, so much for your logic, to suggest such thing. I am staying with my opinion, no matter what you, over-prepared to judge ( or such is your conviction) can try to make me think.
If things go as they are in your suppositions, then Casey mother's female line will be cut off, since not only girl Caylee is gone, but the same destiny could be awaiting Casey. What good is gained by such genocide? Casey can take a hold of her life, she is still young, and has a lot to learn. In any case, killing Casey will be an insane thing to do, considering the era we live in, with high capabilities of psychological treatments, therapy, coaching, life guidance, etc.
After all, I do not believe that she is a killer by nature. She could only be, misfortunately, influenced in this way by narcotics. Do not forget her surroundings, the people she hang out with, all those negative influences, crazy parties. Where there is a fire, there must have been smock. Such horrific turn of events do not come out of nowhere. yes, she became victim of social surroundings, and the rest of her companions can stay shyly in a shade, as if they never seen that something horrible is going on with Casey. Were they themselves not sharing the ideas, attitudes, skewed perceptions on life and values, thus enabling her fall? When almost everyone today is on some sort of drugs, when neighbors, friends, officials, parents, and teachers turn their eye away, treat it lightly, how many more Caseys await their turn, and how many more Caylees have to vanish until society comes to senses and refrain from tolerating drugs consumption for real, and not only in "officially appropriate, media appropriate" way?

Olia
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 pm

You know Olia you are correct in one thing society needs to come to their senses about all these children being hurt it is an epic problem that needs to be dealt with not through psychological treatments if you can hurt, abuse or murder another human being especially a helpless child you are crazy anyways don't need some doctor to tell anyone that. The laws, agencies who are supposed to protect children don't. Anyone who can molest, abuse murder a child is a bread all of there own who need to be taken out of civilized society sent to a place all to themselves it's called a special place in hell.

As for KC going free isn't going to happen, she lied, stole, murdered her own child. She was never held accountable for her action long before Caylee was born, when most parents would have seen something going on she was allowed to lie, party do what ever in the hell she wanted to just to keep the peace. Caylee paid the ultimate price she doesn't get a do over life and death don't work that way.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 pm

So, let me get this straight. KC is a saint in training and its all the fault of everyone and everything but KC? Please! It may be time to turn off the TV. Just sayin'.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Casey might be hiding Caylee Empty OR MAYBE...JUST MAYBE....

Post by venuslock35 Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:25 am

Hey,you could be right, this all make-believe. This case isn't real, it's just a soap-opera, like CSI or Law & Order SVU, or even Wizard Of Oz, yeah, that's it...maybe Caylee is somewhere over the fuckin rainbow! Casey dug up another dead child?! In ONE HOUR?! OOOOOH...maybe she STOLE the non-Caylee body from a cemetary AND stole a back-hoe to dig up this non-Caylee dead kid. Or that stench could've been Casey's nasty, stinky, plenty-o-use, party panties! Did you actually believe yourself when you texted that? Did you proof read your nonsense? Did it actually make SENSE when you read it back to yourself & think "Yeah, that's it, thats just how it happened, Casey IS innocent!" Wow, how could I have not seen THAT scenario??? I feel like my eyes have finally been opened to your reasoning! happys
A bit of advise: You REALLY need to GTFO from that "cloud of make-believe" you are apparently a current resident of!
venuslock35
venuslock35
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Sounds like you are changing your story. So, Caylee is really dead in your second scenario? But it was the drugs and her surrounding that made her murder Caylee?

There is no excuse, NONE, for a woman to murder her own baby.

Casey chose the path her life would take. Casey will pay the price for her decisions, especially the most evil decision of all, to murder her own baby girl.

She took such delight in lying to LE. She amused herself by flirting with the cops who were questioning her, wanting to find her "missing" baby. She put untold searchers through the hell of searching for a dead body, being amused because they couldn't find Caylee.

I don't need to continue, you are well aware of what she did. So am I. So is Casey.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down