Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Attorney’s Don’t Approve of Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network for Jurors - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony: Attorney’s Don’t Approve of Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network for Jurors - BNN Empty Casey Anthony: Attorney’s Don’t Approve of Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network for Jurors - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Casey Anthony: Attorney’s Don’t Approve of Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network for Jurors
Posted on April 4th, 2011 by Jan Barrett

Excerpt:

OK now I almost fell out of my chair when I came across this. I mean it is laughable. Is it possible that Bozo objects to what Simon likes to call the “Girlie Network”. Simon and I have a difference in opinion on what we watch on TV but it usually lands on either Lifetime or the Lifetime Movie Network. I don’t think I could survive TV without those channels.

Now the attorney’s are asking that the two channels be removed from the list that Judge Belvin Perry has approved of for the jurors to watch during the murder trial for Casey Anthony coming up next month unless they can get a specific programming schedule for May, June and July. If they can get confirmation that there are no shows that could jeopardize jurors impartiality the objection will be withdrawn.

READ MORE:
http://www.bloggernews.net/126307
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down