Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates!

3 posters

Go down

We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates! Empty We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates!

Post by oviedo45 Wed May 11, 2011 12:53 am

Welcome to all of our members, guests and visitors. Most of our moderators are busy with the Trial, Jury Selection,, etc. and many work tirelessly in our Missing/Murdered Children Section. We would love and welcome your help in this area if you have time to google the status of many of our missing as well as sad to say, our murdered children - following up on adjudication is so very important. So you don't need an invitation to help us research, just find a child from our missing/murdered section - or post one that we aren't already aware of - and post the story (with the appropriate link to main stream media (MSM) that you find) to update our forum on what is happening with all of the other children besides Caylee - who drew us all together here in this first place. If you have any questions, please feel free to register (or not) and pm our moderators:

TomTerrific0420 - the main advocate !
Moderators for missing and exploited children:
oviedo45, Carolina Girl, onehope, tears4caylee, kiwimom, alwaysbelieve, mermaid55, karma

and let's not forget angelm07 and MililaniGirl who will be glad to help!

While we know there is a lot of interest in the Trial of Casey Anthony, our blog tries to bring attention to the many other missing and murdered children, in addition to Caylee Marie Anthony. We need and welcome your help! Register and join us to give EVERYONE a voice!

On behalf of our Admin and the team of moderators at Justice4caylee - thank you for caring!

Ovie
(oviedo45)
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates! Empty Re: We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates!

Post by oviedo45 Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 pm

and thanks so much to watcher and milliani and annabeth who are also helping keep our newsroom updated!
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates! Empty Re: We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates!

Post by oviedo45 Wed May 11, 2011 2:05 pm

If you know of a missing/murdered child that we have not posted about yet, please pm a mod so they can add them:
TomTerrific0420, oviedo45, Carolina Girl, onehope, tears4caylee, kiwimom, alwaysbelieve, mermaid55, karma

It is very important when adding a child/adult to follow the format established so the mods will take care of this. If you are researching a child and find a story, please post the story AND THE LINK! the link is very important. Thank you.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 am

I haven't helped at all Ovie....can you tell me how you all find these cases what are your search tools....everytime I find something one of the others here have already posted, they are so good at this....I would like to help out more, so would need a little advice from you

We need your help! Missing/Murdered Children Forum needs advocates! Thanky11
Annabeth
Annabeth
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:46 am

When you are posting a current article it is permissible to omit the date.

However, when the article is not current please post the date of the article.

When articles are posted that predate other articles there is often an information clash as known details may have changed.

Don't forget to post the link with the article.

Also, please follow our established format when posting.

Thanks for your help, it is appreciated.

Twinkletoes
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am

When the article is not current please post the date of the article.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down