Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense's first witness...

Go down

Defense's first witness... Empty Defense's first witness...

Post by dahoov2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi, I am new here. I've been watching and am addicted. So far, I think she's guilty but I've been TRYING to keep an open mind so I am trying to look objectively but it's hard to the defense and my opinion on today's testimony is:

Defense's case so far to me helps prosecution. No semen continually mentioned means no male... second, POSSIBLE blood... means possibly from that syringe, meaning it can not be brought into evidence (door opened perhaps) into the prosecutions rebuttle. Also means Caycee could've cut hand on shovel or something else in my view.

They are trying to prove absence of evidence. But they are failing. We have the shovel in Caycee's hands via Also in the car. If no DNA found, ridiculous in a way for what they are trying to prove because Casey owned that car and her DNA would be in it! There was no evidence of blood anyway. It's not part of the case. So they are also bolstering the fact the little girl might have been killed by some means other than something with blood. Chloroform perhaps? Suffocation? To me, they are helping the PROSECUTION!!!!!

dahoov2
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down