Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – Running Out Of Gas - CFJ

Go down

Casey Anthony – Running Out Of Gas - CFJ Empty Casey Anthony – Running Out Of Gas - CFJ

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Casey Anthony – Running Out Of Gas
06/25/2011 donchais

Excerpt:

What can I say about yesterday? I admit, by Thursday/Friday. I’m fairly tired and cranky. This week was no exception! The endless sidebars and proffers leave me yelling obscenities at the screen. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for the jurors!

I’ve no doubt, somewhere in his mind; Baez believes he has a point. What it is, who can say? His examinations are scattered, rambling and frankly, he just doesn’t know when enough is enough and that’s why he doesn’t really score any points!

When he had Cindy on the stand and went on-and-on about the shorts and shoes, it was literally mind numbing and what did it buy the defense?

The only impression I got when Lee took the stand was, how terribly sad. He grew up in the Anthony house – that’s all it was, not a home, just a house – feeling the outcast while watching the misfit Casey garner all the attention.

More: http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/06/25/casey-anthony-running-out-of-gas/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down