Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT

5 posters

Go down

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT  Empty DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:25 am

KALISPELL- The cases of two Flathead Valley children who died while
in the custody of their mother has been turned over to the FBI.

Darby Hodges died in June of 2010 in the Flathead Valley and
then 2½ months later, Darby's half sister, 4-year-old Kiera Pulaski died
in Missouri.

Both children were in the custody of their mother at the time of
their deaths and the children's cases have been turned over to the FBI
where a forensic team will re-examine the evidence.

Darby's death was ruled undetermined but autopsy reports revealed bruising to the head, ear and legs.
He also suffered a broken rib in the past and one more recent broken rib.

Kiera's autopsy reports say she died from blunt force trauma to the head.
http://www.kaj18.com/news/flathead-children-s-death-cases-turned-over-to-fbi/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT  Empty DARBY HODGES - 18 Months and KIERA PULASKI - 4 yo (2010) - Montana and Missouri

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:35 pm

KALISPELL- No arrests have been made for the deaths of two Flathead
Valley children, but on Thursday detectives presented the cases to the
FBI and the National Missing and Exploited Children Organization.

Eighteen month old Darby Hodges died in Kalispell in June 2010. His
cause of death was ruled undetermined, but medical examiners found
bruising to his head, ear and legs, with previously broken ribs.

Darby's biological father, Tom Hodges, was separated from the
children's mother at the time of the little boy's death and became
concerned that his son was in some sort of danger. Hodges contacted
Child Family Services, but Hodges said they told him that they, "didn't
do that kind of thing."

Darby died four days later.

Shortly after the child's death, his mother, her boyfriend and
Darby's
half-sister moved to Republic, Missouri. Then just 2½ months later, Darby's
4-year-old half-sister Kiera Pulaski died in Missouri.

While authorities were told Pulaski fell in the bathtub, a medical
examiner said Pulaski had head injuries equivalent to a fall off a
three-story building.

Detectives from Kalispell and Missouri are now meeting with investigators from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Washington, DC and the two cases, including the autopsies, will be reviewed by experts from the FBI and elsewhere.

The Hodges and Pulaski families as well as authorities hope to find
out what happened to Darby and Kiera. Meanwhile, the mother of Kiera and
Darby currently faces up to 10 years in prison on a Flathead County
felony charge of writing a bad check.
http://www.kaj18.com/news/investigation-into-deaths-of-flathead-children-continues/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT  Empty Re: DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT

Post by SOTT Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:45 am

There are a few things NOT posted in this article that need to be addressed.

Please read the comments here...

http://montananewsnow.com/the-latest/2011/11/12/fbi-reviewing-deaths-of-two-flathead-county-children.html

SOTT
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT  Empty Re: DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT

Post by SOTT Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:46 am

More to this story that KAJ18 is not reporting...

Read comments here...

http://montananewsnow.com/the-latest/2011/11/12/fbi-reviewing-deaths-of-two-flathead-county-children.html

SOTT
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue May 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Grandma seeks answers in deaths of 2 kids weeks apart

Stephen Herzog, Springfield (Mo.) News-Leader 5:58 p.m. EDT April 25, 2014

REPUBLIC, Mo. — Within 12 weeks, Cheryl Hodges lost two grandchildren.

The Ledger, Mont., resident barely had time to grieve the death of her 18-month-old grandson, Darby Hodges, in Kalispell, Mont., when her step-granddaughter, 4-year-old Kiera Pulaski, died in Republic, Mo., in 2010.

Authorities could find no wrongdoing and left the cause of each death undetermined.

Hodges said she was worried about the safety of the children even before their deaths. When Kiera died, she started looking for answers.

She talked to investigators in two states. She pressed for records. She even enlisted the help of TV psychologist Phil McGraw, better known as Dr. Phil.

STORY: Pa. couple sent to prison for 2nd prayer death of child

Her efforts have paid off, she said. Police investigations of both deaths have been reinvigorated and she hopes she'll soon know why — and specifically how — both children died.

At the time of the deaths, the Darby and Kiera were in the custody of their mother and her then-boyfriend, Codey Cummings. The children's mother, Julia Savage Hodges, was married to but separated from Cheryl Hodges' son, Tom. Julia Hodges is now married to Cummings.

Julia and Tom Hodges split in March 2010. Darby was found dead June 27, 2010, and Kiera died Sept. 17, 2010, after Julia Hodges and Cummings moved to Republic, about 15 miles from Springfield in southwestern Missouri.

The children had different fathers. Julia Hodges gave birth to Kiera before she and Tom Hodges got married. Darby was born to the couple soon after. Attempts to reach Julia and Codey Cummings, who still live in the Springfield, Mo., area, failed though the children's mother, her present husband and Cheryl and Tom Hodges are appearing together May 5 and 6 on Dr. Phil.

Darby died of an undetermined cause in an undetermined manner, according to comments from the Kalispell medical examiner in his autopsy report. He had multiple contusions and abrasions on his head, mild brain swelling and two broken ribs.

Kiera's "adult guardians" said she had fallen in the bathroom when she lost her footing, according to the Greene County, Mo., medical examiner's report.

That autopsy showed a "large subdural hematoma," or collection of blood on the brain, which the medical examiner noted didn't appear to match the explanation of Kiera's fall.

"This was a significant degree of trauma and appears disproportionate to fall as describe in the narrative," the doctor wrote. The report a

"This is suggestive of but not conclusive for possible abusive treatment," the report said. "The manner of death is, pending additional information, inconclusive."

(snip)

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/25/grandchildren-deaths-montana-missouri/8164677/
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue May 06, 2014 7:28 pm

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT  Kiera-10
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue May 06, 2014 7:29 pm

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT  Kiera-10
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jim.caldwell.376 Wed May 07, 2014 5:43 pm

I just watched the bio father and bio mother and her husband on Dr. Phil. I am so angry after watching the program. Dr. Phil was talking to her back stage and all she was worried about was how she could go back to work and face her coworkers. Bio mothers mom agreed to take polygraph offered by Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil had the bio mother ready to take the test and her husband talked her out of it. She didn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed but she did say she had nothing to hide. I believed her. When she met back up with her husband he talked her out of it. I believe that he had a lot to hide and was afraid she'd pass it and all blame would come back on him and I believe that's where the blame goes. I believe that while the mother slept he did something bad to kiera and put her back to bed and then found her deceased in morning. There is NO way for two babies to die from practically the same injuries three months apart unless someone in the house abused them. The FBI has taken the case over and I bet stepdaddy dearest is shaking in his boots. Hopefully when he goes to prison the other prisoners will shake something else.
jim.caldwell.376
jim.caldwell.376
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 08, 2014 1:35 am

jim.caldwell.376 wrote:I just watched the bio father and bio mother and her husband on Dr. Phil. I am so angry after watching the program. Dr. Phil was talking to her back stage and all she was worried about was how she could go back to work and face her coworkers. Bio mothers mom agreed to take polygraph offered by Dr. Phil. Dr. Phil had the bio mother ready to take the test and her husband talked her out of it. She didn't come across as the sharpest tool in the shed but she did say she had nothing to hide. I believed her. When she met back up with her husband he talked her out of it. I believe that he had a lot to hide and was afraid she'd pass it and all blame would come back on him and I believe that's where the blame goes. I believe that while the mother slept he did something bad to kiera and put her back to bed and then found her deceased in morning. There is NO way for two babies to die from practically the same injuries three months apart unless someone in the house abused them. The FBI has taken the case over and I bet stepdaddy dearest is shaking in his boots. Hopefully when he goes to prison the other prisoners will shake something else.

Normally I avoid Dr Philth since he gave the Anthony Clan close to a million dollars in blood money to boost his ratings. But, this is so horrendous a case and one I've been interested in that I watched all of the first day and half of the second day.

This woman isn't nuts, she knows her man murdered her children and she would rather have his p e n i s and paycheck than have justice for her murdered children.

I find it hard to believe they haven't both been charged in these murders.

Those poor babies.  Tortured to death and the murderers have never had to answer for the deaths.

Dear God, how can women be so evil.  She's worse than her murdering bed partner.

I don't believe her act.  She's not stupid, she's evil.

One of my children had a reaction to immunization shots.  ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. This bitch doesn't want to listen to the experts, the MEDICAL DOCTORS, who know her claims are invalid.  And stupid.  And clutching at straws.

Maybe they both beat the babies together.  Evil, evil, evil.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 am

BTW Jim, anger doesn't do justice to my feelings.  This is so evil, so horrible, so disgusting, it's stomach retching.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 10, 2014 7:00 am

"Authorities could find no wrongdoing and left the cause of each death undetermined."

Authorities could find no wrongdoing?

Two dead babies aren't "wrongdoing" enough to slap cuffs on someone?

Something doesn't make sense here....given what I know about law enforcement, generally LE doesn't like to let baby killers have a free pass - I also know that LE has to make certain every "i" is dotted correctly and every "t" is crossed just right, in order to get a conviction.

And I know that LE is a huge fan of parsimony - the simplest explanation is usually the right one.

LE knows, medical examiners know, lawyers and judges know, pretty much everyone knows if a baby presents at autopsy with bleeding on the brain, or broken ribs, or bruises, that baby has been beaten. Period.

We've been down the "baby with a broken bone" road around here before...it takes a SIGNIFICANT force to break a child's bone, much more force than it does to break an adult's - because childrens' bones stay flexible when they are growing to PROTECT them from breaking a bone while they are learning to navigate their world, and inevitably falling.

Baby killers don't generally have advanced degrees in science, either.

And I think we've all hung out here long enough to know that in the animal kingdom, a new male mate will kill offspring that aren't his.

Humans are animals. In this case I would say they are viscous animals.

I didn't see the show, but I have a couple of guesses from reading the articles posted. (SOTTS, I couldn't get to your link, would you mind bringing those comments over here, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks).

I think the mom knows her husband did it and she is terrified, or in a trauma fog. I'll bet she was molested as a child, and beaten when she was younger. This isn't a plea to feel sorry for her, however, we as a society had better wake up and start recognizing this phenomenon BEFORE it gets to this point.

We have an entire generation of traumatized children entering adulthood. Without intervention, these types of killing are going to occur in increasing frequencies.

If she did do it, she did it out of her own pain. Her child is a constant reminder and trigger for the abuse she suffered. I'm not excusing her, just sayin', her "why" is different than the step-father's "why".

I think the step-dad did it. He's a sociopath - oops - I mean he is on the spectrum of anti-social personality disorder.

Those weren't his children and he is incapable of feeling genuine remorse.

As for LE....who knows....something is up with that aspect....it's very odd.

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 10, 2014 7:39 am

May 9, 2014 12:08 AM by Laura Wilson - KAJ News
Kalispell toddler death tragedy airs on Dr. Phil

http://www.kpax.com/news/kalispell-toddler-death-tragedy-airs-on-dr-phil/

KALISPELL - A nearly four-year old investigation into the death of a 1 1/2 year-old Kalispell boy is back in the spotlight.

MTN News sat down with the child's family to find out what has happened since sharing their story on national television.

Millions of people watched this week as Kalispell resident Tommy Hodges came face-to-face with who he thinks is responsible for the death of both of his children, “It's hard. It's hard to keep your cool and to be calm and not yell. I'm angry, of course, but we've just got to do this the right way.”

Hodges and his mother, Cheryl, were featured on a two-part episode of Dr. Phil, where experts reviewed the inconclusive deaths of Hodges 19-month-old son Darby, who died in Kalispell, and his 4-year-old stepdaughter, Keira, who died in Missouri. Their deaths were 2½ months apart from one another.

Both children were in the care of Hodges' ex-wife Julia and her husband Codey when they died, and the Hodges' family suspect’s child abuse.

Julia and Codey also appeared on the show to tell their side of the story.

“They wouldn't talk to the police in Kalispell or Republic [Missouri]. They just wouldn't talk. We finally had our chance to ask questions,” said Cheryl.

Every answer the couple gave, though, explaining the injuries and manner of death was challenged by experts on the show.

“The world's leading pathologist is telling you that your daughter died from a subdural hemorrhage. There was a hemorrhage to the brain that could only occur from a major blow to the head. There are marks on both of the children that are inconsistent with any of the theories that you've been embracing with regards to CIDS, vaccination,” said Dr. Phil

“Having new medical examiners concur with what was said from the beginning was helpful. At least now I know I'm not crazy,” said Tommy.

“There is an explanation that must be forthcoming here and it is not present so far in the discussions that I have heard. This is a case that is highly suspicious,” said Dr. Cyril Wecht, Forensic Pathologist.

Many viewers seemed to agree. Since the show's airing, thousands of people have taken to the internet to ask why Julia and Codey keep refusing a polygraph test?

“Would you like to take a polygraph test?” asked Dr. Phil.

“It scares the crap out of me, but I have nothing to hide,” said Julia.

“[Codey], would you like to take a polygraph test?” asked Dr. Phil.

“No,” said Codey.

“I'm not surprised at all, because they're hiding something. If you have nothing to hide, why wouldn't you take a polygraph?” asked Tommy.

The show may not have given the Hodges family all the answers they were looking for, but it has brought on a new wave of support in their ongoing fight against child abuse, “It's a good feeling to know people are behind me and people are realizing the cause that we need to end this. This happens all the time,” said Tommy.

“We've had so many requests for friends on the Keira and Darby [facebook] page, that I can't keep up with it. When Darby and Keira have justice, we'll still be looking for justice for the up to 10 kids that die every day of child abuse. We want to bring that number down and bring national attention to this,” said Cheryl.

Witnesses from the Dr. Phil show have the potential to be included in Kalispell's ongoing investigation into Darby's death.

“We'll keep this open until we are confident in the resolution, which means the cause and mechanism of Darby's death. We'll explore any avenue that can fill or help us resolve this case,” said Sgt. Doug Overman, Kailspell Police Dept.

The Kalispell Police Department tells us a new medical examiner is set to review Darby's case in the near future.

A petition, calling for justice for Darby and Keira, is currently circulating online.

Visit this website for details.
http://www.change.org/petitions/missouri-governor-ask-investigators-in-charge-of-kiera-pulaski-and-darby-hodges-cases-to-force-julia-and-codey-to-take-a-polygraph-concerning-the-children-s-deaths?recruiter=92026089&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 17, 2014 3:17 pm

Julia and Codey have been found!  Yes 

DARBY HODGES and KIERA PULASKI - Toddlers - Kalispell MT  Hodges10
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 20, 2014 12:44 am

I didn't know they were ever missing. 

They both act guilty to me.  I don't understand why they were not both charged at the beginning.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down