Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Psychology of George and Cindy Anthony - Ablow

Go down

The Psychology of George and Cindy Anthony - Ablow Empty The Psychology of George and Cindy Anthony - Ablow

Post by mom_in_il Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:44 pm

The Psychology of George and Cindy Anthony
By Dr. Keith Ablow Published September 13, 2011

Excerpt:

George and Cindy Anthony will appear on Dr. Phil Tuesday and Wednesday to share their thoughts about their daughter Casey and losing their granddaughter Caylee.

In order to understand more about George and Cindy, should you watch the two-part interview you need to look at the two of them and question whether they actually feel normal human emotions, like genuine love and real empathy.

397_Anthonys.jpg

As I researched George and Cindy for my upcoming book called Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony, several troubling facts emerged that make me wonder whether they created an emotional vacuum in their homes, which led their daughter to develop psychological problems of an extreme variety.

Here are just some of those facts:
• George and Cindy both insisted to family members that Casey was not pregnant when she was 31 weeks pregnant.

• George watched his granddaughter being born, while standing for a protracted time at the foot of Casey’s bed in the obstetrical suite, looking at her vagina.

• Cindy held the baby first, despite Casey’s objections.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/09/13/psychology-george-and-cindy-anthony/#ixzz1Y24nSdvB
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down