Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sham with no Shame: Dr. Phil and the Anthonys' TV Stunt - WCI

Go down

A Sham with no Shame: Dr. Phil and the Anthonys' TV Stunt - WCI Empty A Sham with no Shame: Dr. Phil and the Anthonys' TV Stunt - WCI

Post by mom_in_il Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Thursday, September 15, 2011
A Sham with no Shame: Dr. Phil and the Anthonys' TV Stunt

by Pat Brown

Excerpt:

I didn't watch the Dr. Phil's two-day interview with George and Cindy Anthony (pictured at left) for a number of reasons: because they make me ill (all three of them), because I knew there would be nothing but more lies to be told, and because I didn't want to contribute to the the fame or fortune of any of them. But, most of all, because it was a shameless sham.

Most everyone who watched was curious to see if Dr. Phil would manage to corner the Anthonys, get them to break, to slip up, to finally admit to knowing more than they did before, during, and after the trial. Promos for the show promised "surprises" that we wouldn't want to miss. Hogwash. There was no way anything all that revealing could ever have happened during the interview because the interview was fixed from the beginning.

More: http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/09/sham-with-no-shame-dr-phil-and-anthonys.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down