LISA IRWIN - 10 months (2011) - Kansas City MO

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LISA IRWIN - 10 months (2011) - Kansas City MO

Post by Verogal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Investigator tours home of missing baby Lisa --Today/MSNBC

The private investigator hired to find missing infant Lisa Irwin gets a look inside the home
"snipped

By Scott Stump
TODAY.com contributor

updated 10/31/2011 10:49:03 AM ET
Print
Font:

A private investigator hired to find missing infant Lisa Irwin finally had his first look Monday inside the family home from which the child disappeared in early October.

More from TODAY.com
Madoff's son will 'never forgive' his father
TODAY's Halloween is a royal family affair
Investigator tours baby Lisa's home

Former New York City police officer Bill Stanton took NBC News along for a look inside the home, where he believes an intruder came through the front door or through a window in front of the family room and snatched then-10-month-old Lisa Irwin from her crib in the early hours of Oct. 4. Cameras were not allowed inside the house in this instance, but NBC’s Peter Alexander was granted access by the family with a camera crew last week.

The baby’s parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, have both come under increasing scrutiny. Bradley altered the timeline she originally gave police regarding when she last saw her baby and admitted that she was drunk on the night the child disappeared. However, Stanton does not feel that her inconsistencies paint her as being involved in her daughter’s disappearance.
Video: Investigator takes tour of missing baby’s home (on this page)
“It may conflict, but that doesn’t make a person guilty,’’ Stanton said.
“It may conflict, but that doesn’t make a person guilty,’’ Stanton said.

Irwin and Bradley are currently in seclusion and not speaking to the media. Stanton said both continue to be in anguish over the disappearance of their child.

“I look in their eyes, and I see pain,’’ Stanton said. “How many tears can you shed 24-7?’’

video and read more at:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45103609/ns/today-today_people/t/investigator-tours-home-missing-baby-lisa/
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Parents’ former attorney talks about rift with NY lawyer--Kansas City Star

snipped:

By GLENN E. RICE

The Kansas City Star

MONTY DAVIS | The Kansas City Star

Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short spoke at a news conference this morning.
Barbara Shelly | Wrong lawyer is representing family
Readers’ representative | Disappearance of Baby Lisa captivates, frustrates readers

Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short offered more details this morning about why she would no longer be representing the parents of missing infant Lisa Irwin.

Short said she learned that her services were no longer needed through media reports, not from the parents’ New York attorney, Joe Tacopina. When she contacted Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, they told her they thought it would be best for them to work with Tacopina, she said.

“Mr. Tacopina and I were not able to work as a team,” Short said this morning at a news conference outside her Westport law office. “Our goals and approach were so different that one of us had to go. And that someone is me.”

She said she thought the parents’ legal team should be paying more attention to gathering support and information locally; Tacopina was more interested in national exposure of the case, she said.

“Our approaches were very different,” Short said. “I was here for 10 days working on the case while Mr. Tacopina was in Rome.”

Tacopina could not be reached for immediate comment.

Capt. Steve Young, police spokesman, said ...

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/31/3240043/parents-former-attorney-talks.html#ixzz1cOJH00tj

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/31/3240043/parents-former-attorney-talks.html#ixzz1cOIv6ogF
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Comment by poster only at this time!
Breaking NEWS on HLN...will update when have something written.

Is there a possible connection between Jersey aka John Tanko, Megan Wright and DB??? It would seem...mabye Jersey was cleared by LE but he was dating Megan (who was called at 2:30 by cell phone) and Debra B. apparently had Megan phone # written on her hand...are we connection dots now...this is my fast transcripts of the HLN on NOW at 4 pm.
Also Tanko Jersey was the guy that was ID by the motorcycle guy at 4am walking the neighborhood with a baby...and, it would seem he was the guy living in the abandoned house right up the street that LE searched...and Jersey was also working in the neighborhood. But, I want to be clear...Tanko was cleared in the past by LE but in jail on another charge...will update soon.
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 pm

HLN continuing on tv that NOW Megan received the phone call from DB phone between 8 to 830pm NOT 230am
Further than Jersey stole a neighbors dog
And, LE took the entire bumpster and has in evidence and processing.
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:38 am

Woman's cell phone connected to search for missing baby

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 9:33 PM CDT
Updated: Oct 31, 2011 10:28 PM CDT

A woman says investigators have questioned her four times about a cell phone call made from one of Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's cell phones just a few hours before they reported their daughter missing.

Megan Wright told CNN Monday that the telephone call came in between 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Oct. 3.

Bradley and Irwin told police about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 that their daughter had been snatched was from her crib while she was sleeping. Bradley initially said she last saw her daughter at 10:30 p.m. Oct. 3, but later said she was drunk that night and last saw her daughter around 6:30 p.m.

Bradley and Irwin have repeatedly insisted that the kidnapper stole the family's three cell phones but the cell phones weren't working because of nonpayment. In court documents filed in mid-October, police said they have yet to recover the cell phones.

"I didn't have my phone at the time, but apparently there was a 50 second phone call from one of the family's phones to my cell phone. About 50 seconds long," she said. "I don't know what was said or who called or who answered my phone. But that's what the police have been questioning me about."

Wright said she received her phone back between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Oct. 3, just a few hours after the mysterious phone call was received.

Wright, who has been residing in a home about a mile from baby Lisa's home on Lister Avenue in the Northland, said she does not know either Irwin or Bradley.

She said she and seven other people she lives with share the cell phone, which is why she doesn't know some of the details about the phone call.

"We have eight people that live here and only one cell phone at the time so it was pretty much community (property)," she said. "Whoever needed my phone."

But Bill Stanton, a New York private detective working on the case, told Fox News this weekend that Wright may know someone connected to the case.

Wright dated a neighborhood handyman known as "Jersey."

"He's an ex-boyfriend of mine," Wright said Monday. "We dated for about five months. I met him when I lived further down on Brighton. He was just a friend of a friend. He and I were together, for like I said, about five months. After I ended up moving in here, we broke up shortly afterwards and it was a couple of weeks before baby Lisa went missing."

Wright said she did not know whether "Jersey" knew Bradley or Irwin. She said as a drifter he went door to door looking for work and may have stopped at their home.

Whether "Jersey" or someone else received the 50 second phone call was unknown Monday night. It was also unclear Monday how Wright's cell phone could have received such a call from one of the Bradley-Irwin cell phones since the parents had said they were incapable of making phone calls.

Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance.

"We spoke to him and are moving on," Young said.

Police have cleared more than a 1,000 leads. Lisa went missing four weeks ago. Bradley has said she expects to be arrested in connection with her daughter's disappearance, but police have not publicly identified a person of interest in the case.

Wright told CNN that she had placed an online advertisement for an electronics item and used the cell phone number called by the Irwin-Bradley cell phone. She said the FBI saw the number and set up a fake appointment to buy the item shortly after baby Lisa went missing, Wright said. That is when the first interview occurred.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 am

Kansas city missing baby case becoming a circus, critics say
(Reuters)

snipped:

A former lawyer for the parents of a missing Kansas City baby said on Monday she quit in a dispute with a rival New York lawyer, the latest twist in a case that some critics see as a legal and media circus.

Within days after 11-month-old Lisa Irwin mysteriously disappeared from her parent's home on October 3, questions were raised about how a family living in a modest house could afford a New York lawyer, Joe Tacopina, and a New York private investigator, Bill Stanton.

Stanton has said a wealthy unnamed individual is paying for his services and putting up a $100,000 reward in the case. Tacopina has not said who is paying his fee.

The parents of Lisa, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, have followed an aggressive media strategy, appearing repeatedly on national media. They have accused the police of jumping to conclusions about the involvement of Bradley in the baby's disappearance.

"I think the whole case has been a media circus since the beginning," said Jeff Lanza, a retired Kansas City FBI agent who is now a security and ...

continue at: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/01/us-baby-missing-idUSTRE7A004F20111101
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 am

Day 26: Monday will mark 4 weeks since baby was last seen KCTV5

snipped:

"They are not being friendly with the community, not opening up to anybody. Who really hides in that situation? They should be out there beating the streets looking for their daughter, which they're not doing at all," she said angrily to reporters after being turned away.

Shortly after she left, police arrived at the request of someone in the house. Reporters told police that Porter did not create a confrontation.

Bradley and Irwin reported their then 10-month-old daughter missing Oct. 4. Porter's children went missing in 2004 but their bodies were found three years later when her ex-husband admitted to killing them.

Also Friday night, KCTV5's cameras were rolling when Stanton showed back up at the house where Lisa's parents were staying. Family members were seen loading items into multiple cars and driving off but Stanton refused to answer KCTV5 reporter Jeanene Kiesling's questions asking if the parents were being moved.

Around 11:30 p.m. Friday, Lisa's paternal aunt, Ashley Irwin posted on Facebook for the first time since Wednesday.

"Let go and let God," was all she wrote in the post.

Reaction like Porter's shows the building frustration for many people who just want to know what happened to baby Lisa. Some are saying the focus on details like the attorney shake-up is a distraction.

"Someone needs to get a grip on this case and bring it back to normalcy so it becomes what it is, a missing baby case," said Pat Peters.

Well-known Kansas City defense attorney Peters has been watching the baby Lisa case unfold over the last three and a half weeks but, as an attorney, Peters said he can't believe the focus has been on everything but the baby girl.

"This may be a national case but it's not playing well in Kansas City. This looks bad. Why is this circus going on?" said Peters.
Peters said when Cyndy Short was hired on as local counsel the case started heading in the right direction but, after just nine days, Short was fired. Kiesling asked Bradley about Short no longer representing them and Bradley said that was the first she heard of it, leaving many to assume the conflict was between New York attorney Joe Tacopina and Short. It seems Tacopina is calling the shots and Peters said that's backwards.

"It's the client who decides who is representing them. For them not to know, there's a problem," said Peters.

Peters said the dismissal of Short in such a dramatic and public fashion only adds to his belief that this case has been mishandled since the beginning.

"This should be playing out quietly, parents helping the police, police should be developing leads and following suspects. It shouldn't be playing out in the media. It doesn't help bring baby Lisa back," said Peters.

Continue reading and video at:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15902780/day-26-thursday-will-mark-1-month-since-baby-was-last-seen
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Missing baby's uncle leaves with detectives

Posted: Nov 01, 2011 12:20 PM CDT
Updated: Nov 01, 2011 1:02 PM CDT

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
A maternal uncle of missing baby Lisa Irwin is voluntarily meeting Tuesday with Kansas City Police Department detectives.

The man is the brother of Debbie Bradley. He was with his sister on the afternoon of Oct. 3 when Bradley purchased a box of wine and food items at a Northland grocery store.

Bradley has said she drank enough that night to pass out drunk. Jeremy Irwin, Lisa's father, called 911 about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to say that his daughter had been snatched from her crib by a kidnapper while he was on an electrical job and while Bradley was sleeping.

Police say they still want to re-interview Irwin and Bradley. Police last interviewed them on Oct. 8 and restrictions have been placed on all interviews since Oct. 5, authorities told KCTV5.

But on Tuesday, two members of the Kansas City, MO police department came to the home on North Walrond where the parents had been staying before leaving Friday night.

The two detectives left with the maternal uncle after half an hour inside the home.

Police have not said why they made the house visit.

This comes a day after Cyndy Short, the family's former local attorney, explained her departure as local counsel for Irwin and Bradley.

Short said she had major disagreements with the family's New York attorney, Joe Tacopina, about how to interact with media.

Short admits her contact with local media may have upset the family and Tacopina.

Regardless of her involvement with the legal team, Short said she still believes in her former clients' innocence.

"We still care very much about them, and we will continue to be available to them to support them emotionally and to help them rally community support even if we are not allowed to see them or to talk to them," said Cyndy Short.

A family spokesperson said Tacopina hired new Kansas City attorneys described as "prestigious" but Tacopina has not disclosed who they are.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Tacopina: Missing Baby's Family 'Fully Cooperating'
Attorney Says Police Frustrated Because They Can't Find Answers KMBC

snipped:

"Good Morning America" anchor Robin Roberts asked Tacopina on Monday morning whether he will allow the boys to be reinterviewed.

"Absolutely. There was never an issue. Some of the logistics were an issue. I’ve been reading and hearing a lot of things that have been reported about cancellations of meetings and such. It’s been wildly inaccurate, a lot of this stuff," Tacopina said.
Roberts asked him to set the record straight.
"One of the issues I’m having right now with the way this case has been handled is we’re playing a little too much, with all due respect to you all, to the media. This is a search for an 11-month-old missing baby. We have two parents who are absolutely devastated and grieving. To me, notifying the press every time we have a meeting set up is not something I think is advantageous to either side or this investigation," Tacopina said. "I’m not going to give a date of an appointment or whether or not there is an appointment, I will tell you that there will be every necessary interview will be had with law enforcement. I’ve had a very good dialogue with the FBI."

Read more: and video at:
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29635756/detail.html#ixzz1cUhFW5dG
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm

New York attorney Joe Tacopina announced Tuesday that a new Kansas City attorney will help represent the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

John Picerno will join the legal team for Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley.

"While, understandably, the media and the public at large have a great interest in the hunt for baby Lisa and its search for answers, we feel at this time that the focus needs to shift back on the investigation and hopeful recovery of Lisa, both alive and well. In the past week, we have observed potentially vital information regarding possible sightings of Lisa, corroborated by multiple and independent witnesses, take a backseat to announcements of witness meetings with law enforcement and attorney press conferences. The family believes that these distractions shift the focus away from where it should be placed," Tacopina said in the news release.

Earlier on Tuesday, Deborah Bradley's brother was interviewed by Kansas City police.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cUhRpP8m
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 pm

GMA Video of the two boys trick or treating last night...
Posters comment...hum wonder IF GMA is paying them along with Fox? Seems the family still in area.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/missing-baby-lisa-behind-the-scenes-drama-hurting-case-27122332.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fnews-26797925%252Fmissing-baby-lisa-behind-the-scenes-drama-hurting-case-27122332.html
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 pm

another link
Brothers Of Missing Baby Go Trick-Or-Treating KMBC
ABC Cameras Follow Lisa Irwin's Brothers On Halloween

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- ABC's "Good Morning America" was given exclusive access to the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin

ABC's cameras were allowed inside the home where Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley are staying, and they followed the couple's two boys on Halloween as they went trick-or-treating.
Watch Matt Gutman's report.

Video at: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29647602/detail.html#ixzz1cUic5kH4

Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:30 pm

New attorney added

John Anthony Picerno: Attorney at Law, Kansas City Missouri

John Anthony Picerno was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 1993.

Mr. Picerno served as a law clerk for The Jackson County Public Defenders Office, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri (1990-1992), while he attended law school. Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Picerno served as a Judicial Law Clerk for The Honorable Donald L. Mason, (Retired) Jackson County Circuit Court. After being admitted to The Missouri Bar, Mr. Picerno worked as an Assistant Special Public Defender for The Special Public Defenders Office in Jackson County, Missouri, where he represented individuals charged with a wide variety of crimes including, but not limited to, Murder, Robbery, Burglary, Rape, Kidnapping, and Drug Offenses. Mr. Picerno is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Mr. Picerno was born and raised in Providence, Rhode Island. He is a 1978 graduate of Cranston High School East, Cranston, Rhode Island. Prior to Mr. Picerno’s legal career he served in the United States Air Force, as an Aircrew Life Support Specialist. He was stationed primarily at Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas, Nevada and received an Honorable Discharge in 1983. From 1986-1990, Mr. Picerno taught Social Studies (American History, American Government, and Current Events) and was an assistant basketball coach at Lee’s Summit High School, Lee's Summit, Missouri. He holds a lifetime Teaching Certificate from The State of Missouri.

Mr. Picerno received a Bachelor of Science in Education Degree (Social Science) from The University of Missouri in 1986. He received his Masters Degree in Education (Curriculum and Instruction) in 1989, and his law degree from University of Missouri-Kansas City in December,1992.

http://www.johnpicerno.com/index.html

Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Tacopina announces new local counsel in baby Lisa case KCTV5

Posted: Nov 01, 2011 3:57 PM EDT Updated: Nov 01, 2011 5:20 PM EDT

ANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
New York attorney Joe Tacopina announced Tuesday that a Kansas City attorney will now serve as local counsel for Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, whose daughter was reported missing four weeks ago.

Defense attorney John Picerno is replacing Kansas City attorney Cyndy Short who was forced off the case late last week. Picerno has previously spoken publicly about how he would handle Irwin and Bradley's defense.

In an interview last week with the Kansas Star, KCTV5's reporting partners, Picerno said the thought of putting his clients in a room with police officers makes him nervous

"My own view is that my clients should never talk to police," Picerno told the newspaper. "I tell them, ‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police. The police are going to do what they are going to do, with or without your cooperation and your statement.' "

The following is Tuesday's statement from Tacopina in its entirety:

"Please note that Kansas City Attorney John Picerno will be joining the team of attorneys representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin in their quest to bring home their baby girl, Lisa.

Neither Mr. Picerno nor I will be fielding any further press inquiries at this time. There will also be no further comments made to the media by either the attorneys, the investigators, or the family. That would include no other "media house tours" or "press conferences". This standing position may change at any moment as developments occur.

While, understandably, the media and the public at large have a great interest in the hunt for baby Lisa and its search for answers, we feel at this time that the focus needs to shift back on the investigation and hopeful recovery of Lisa, both alive and well. In the past week, we have observed potentially vital information regarding possible sightings of Lisa, corroborated by multiple and independent witnesses, take a backseat to announcements of witness meetings with law enforcement and attorney press conferences. The family believes that these distractions shift the focus away from where it should be placed.

Additionally, I would ask that the media please respect the privacy of the Irwin family in this enormously difficult time. We were forced to relocate Deborah, Jeremy, and their two young sons out of a family home because members of the media (and some members of the public) continued to approach it with various requests.

Lastly, I would ask that all potential "tips" be appropriately relayed to local law enforcement or the FBI. They are the trained professionals charged with the responsibility of assessing all potentially relevant information.

Thank you all for your continued concern and understanding."
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15927416/tacopina-announces-new-local-counsel-in-baby-lisa-case
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:49 am

Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:50 am

The Uncle of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Voluntarily Talks to Kansas City Police KSPR

He backed up Lisa's mom's story that she was passed out drunk the night her daughter disappeared

8:19 p.m. CDT, November 1, 2011
An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

The police still want to re-interview the parents and the baby's brothers. So far, they say they have no suspects.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-the-uncle-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-voluntarily-talks-to-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Lisa Irwin's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley

(Credit:
AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, Mike Ransdell)

(CBS) KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Star reports that an
unnamed source "familiar with the family's recollection of events" of
the night 10-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared has provided local media
with details about what the family says happened.
Pictures: Lisa Irwin
According to the Kansas City Star report on Tuesday,, the source related the following timeline:
Lisa's father Jeremy Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon.

About 4:30 p.m., Deborah Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, left
the house to go a neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby
supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left.
About 30 minutes later, Irwin headed to work at a Starbucks, but he did
not expect the work to keep him away from home as long as it did.

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the
Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with
Lisa's half-brothers.
Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front
stoop with Bradley. The two smoked cigarettes, talked and drank.

By 10:30 p.m., Bradley, who had consumed five to 10 glasses of wine,
was intoxicated. She told Brando that she was going to bed. Brando left.

The boys fell asleep in bed with Bradley. The door to Lisa's bedroom
already was closed to block out noise from the boys playing earlier.
Irwin finished his work at Starbucks at 3:45 a.m. and drove home.

Once home, he noticed the front door unlocked and the lights on, which
was unusual. He walked to the computer room and realized the window was
open. He tried to shut it but couldn't because it wouldn't work
properly.
He walked to the boys' room and saw that the older
boy was in his bed on the top bunk. The younger boy still was in bed
with Bradley.
The door to Lisa's room was open, but Irwin did not peek inside. He walked by and entered his bedroom.
Lisa Irwin was 10-months-old when she was reported missing on Tuesday, Oct. 4.

8 Photos

Kansas City police search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin

View the Full Gallery »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57317734-504083/report-timeline-emerges-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance/
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:13 am

OP comment...if you are interested and not seen this video interesting...especially around 5 min mark...couple days old now..but, I couldn't get back to the blog before now...also some reports and news stations it would seem have not been reporting accurately on Baby Lisa Irwin story...so take all reports how you will ???

Anyway this video shows path BL house to where seen and path various people take to the dumpster (fire) and how close. Also Neighbors speak...and, where LE took footprint molds. Thanks.

Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/1/11

John Tanko shaved his head the day the neighbor saw him in relation to the sprinklers. John Tanko also took this neighbors dog. No idea what kind of dog that was taken.

Could the man carrying a baby actually be a man carrying a dog?

John Tanko aka Jersey was cleared by the police with regards to Baby Lisa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK91LdOmE40
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 am

(another video from couple days ago...that is good...Sheppard Smith gets fired up on video...scroll down to watch the fireworks! )

Shep Smith Flips Out On Legal Guests Over Baby Lisa: ‘You’re Both Full Of It!’

Fox News’s Shepard Smith became incredibly animated while discussing the Baby Lisa case on Wednesday’s Studio B and took some well placed shots at his guest legal commentators Arthur Aidala and Randy Zelin. The spirited discussion focused on the missing baby’s parents unwillingness to cooperate with local authorities, which he saw as “all you need to know.” His guests, however, defended the legal counsel provided to the parents, suggesting that the KC police were just more interested in “closing a file” than actual justice.

Early in the segment Smith recalled a previous episode where he was evading an open container law. “John Brady and I were down in New York City and cops were coming and we had a beer and you are not supposed to have a beer open on the street and we took off running,” Smith explained. “Run. run. run. run. Now they are angry, now they say ‘we know you stole something! Admit it!’ I didn’t do anything like that, come on! That is how cops approach things, don’t they?”

“And that’s exactly the problem,” Zelin replied. “Why that a problem!?” Smith boomed. “It’s a huge problem,” Zelin responded. “Why is it a problem!?” Smith repeated. “Because it’s not about justice,” began Zelin. “It’s about making an arrest and closing a file. This target wouldn’t be on her head if she kept her mouth shut we would not be speculating. ‘Ah she’s drunk, timeline doesn’t work, this doesn’t work, that doesn’t work…”

Zelin attempted to answer Smith’s question, only to be shot down by the Fox News host. “Come on, Randy! That’s asinine!” rebuked Smith. “No! Randy, Randy, Randy! You’re wrong, stop!” The argument continued through the segment, with Smith continuing to curiously spar aggressively with his guests.

“To the police officers, in small towns across America, I sincerely apologize to you for what’s been said on this set today. Most of us, thank you for what you do, we do not distrust you and we believe when a child is missing, you are looking for a missing child not trying to close a case. I think you’re both full of it!”

Watch the exchange below via Fox News:

(Incidentally, it was far out that Shep admitted breaking the law earlier in the segment, what’s going on at Fox News today, is it Admit Your Past Crimes Day?)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/shep-smith-flips-out-on-legal-guests-over-baby-lisa-%E2%80%98you%E2%80%99re-both-full-of-it%E2%80%99/
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Tips have slowed in the case of missing
Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, but investigators remain active in their hunt
for the child, a police spokeswoman said Friday.

One report claimed police had ended their
search for the girl, but Kansas City police spokeswoman Stacey Graves
said, "that's inaccurate."

"We did not call off the search by any means," Graves told FoxNews.com.

Graves said investigators had not conducted
any "large field searches" in the past few days, but "we're still
receiving tips and following up on them."

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin reported
their 10-month-old daughter missing Oct. 4 after Irwin returned home
from work to find the girl missing from her crib.

The baby's parents have said they think the
child was abducted overnight while other members of the family slept
inside their Kansas City home.

Jeremy Irwin told police he returned home in
the pre-dawn hours and found his front door unlocked, and a bedroom
window appeared to have been tampered with. Cellphones belonging to the
family were also missing.

Hundreds of investigators -- some with metal
detectors and police cadaver dogs -- scoured the neighborhood,
including woods, ponds, a landfall and a nearby well. Missouri Gov. Jay
Nixon sent members of the National Guard to Kansas City to assist in the
search.

A police affidavit obtained by Fox News and
other media outlets indicated an FBI cadaver dog had "hit" on the scent
of a human body on the floor of Deborah Bradley's bedroom.

But the mystery of the child's disappearance
deepened when new surveillance video emerged showing a man dressed in
white leaving a wooded area the night the baby disappeared.

At least three witnesses reported seeing a
man carrying a baby in the early morning hours of Oct. 4 at an
intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

On Tuesday, investigators questioned Deborah
Bradley's brother but said he is not a suspect in the case, Fox
affiliate WDAF-TV reports.

Lisa, whose first birthday is Nov. 11, was
last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on
it, according to her family.

No suspects have been identified thus far.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/04/kansas-city-police-say-search-for-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-still-active/#ixzz1cmHId4mx
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Kansas City, Mo. - One of the witnesses who spotted a man carrying a baby at about 4:00 a.m. the same night 11-month-old Lisa Irwin
vanished, identified a man in a photo lineup that fits the description
of a neighbor of the Irwin family, according to a Fox News report.

On Judge Jeanine Pirro's Fox show Saturday, she reported that the
neighbor in question has an alibi for the night Baby Lisa disappeared
and has also passed a polygraph examination.

The neighbor is presumably the husband of Samantha Brando – the woman
who was drinking and smoking with Baby Lisa's mother the night the girl
went missing – told him he was the subject of the investigation for
some time.
Former Los Angeles Police Det. Mark Fuhrman appeared on the show and
noted that he finds it interesting that everyone has been ruled out as a
suspect in the case, except the missing infant's mother.

“Isn't it kind of ironic that everybody surrounding this case – the
next door neighbor, the next door neighbor's husband, Deborah Bradley's
brother, Jeremy Irwin, this man, Jersey – everybody involved with this
has been effectively passed by the police... they have been cleared,”
Fuhrman said. “The only person that hasn't been cleared is the mother,
the last person that saw the baby alive.”

Pirro noted that Bradley has said publicly that police told her she failed a polygraph test regarding Baby Lisa's disappearance.

CNN correspondent Jim Spellman spoke about the neighbor -- Brando's
husband -- on Jane Velez-Mitchell's HLN show Thursday, saying, “The
woman who lives next door to Deborah Bradley, this is the woman that
Deborah Bradley was drinking with on her front stoop that night,”
Spellman noted. “We’ve wondered all along where was her husband. This
man is an Air Force Reserve, an airman in the Air Force Reserve. He’s
currently called up doing that.”

He continued, noting the man was not at home the night Baby Lisa
vanished because he and his wife were having problems and a marriage
counselor suggested they attempt a trial separation. Thus, the neighbor,
“...ended up crashing on a friend’s sofa.”

According to Spellman, the neighbor also told him he has cooperated
with the investigation into Baby Lisa's disappearance and that police
have ruled him out as a suspect in the case.

Baby Lisa was reported missing on Oct. 4 at about 4 a.m. after her
father, Jeremy Irwin, returned home from work and found she was missing
from her crib. The child's mother told police the last time she saw the
girl was on the night of Oct. 3 at about 10:30 p.m. when she put the
infant to bed.

Bradley later admitted during several media interviews
that she was drunk that night and also noted that rather than 10:30
p.m., she last saw the infant girl at around 6:40 p.m.

Baby Lisa is described as having blue eyes and blonde
hair and being approximately 30 inches tall and weighing between 26 and
30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt
with white kittens on it. The infant is described as having two bottom
teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right
outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

A $100,000 reward is being offered by an anonymous donor
for the safe return of Baby Lisa or for information that leads to the
conviction of whomever abducted the little girl.

Anyone with information is urged to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/lisa-irwin-case-witness-who-saw-man-with-baby-says-he-resembles-neighbor
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:01 am

Report speculates drug connection in case of missing Baby Lisa Irwin

Kansas City, Mo. - As investigators continue to search for missing 11-month-old Kansas City girl Lisa Irwin, several theories have surfaced regarding her disappearance – one of them being that the girl's vanishing may have a drug connection.

On Wednesday, HLN talk show host Jane Velez-Mitchell speculated that although Baby Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, claimed to be drunk the night the infant went missing, another “intoxicant” may have played a part

snipped pieces from long article
According to Velez-Mitchell, Wright also told police that Baby Lisa's mother had Wright's phone number written on her hand in ink – a rumor that has yet to be confirmed.

Velez-Mitchell then welcomed criminal profiler Pat Brown to the show, asking her what she made of the fact that “The mom says there were three phones that were stolen along with the baby... And she went to sleep at 10:30. But way before she passes out a phone call is made on one of those supposedly stolen phones to the woman with pink hair [Wright] who has a boyfriend [Tanko] who does yard work in the area and who according to... his ex-girlfriend is into drugs. What do you make of it?”

Brown responded, “...a lot depends on what we’re hearing from witnesses and whether their statements are accurate. For example, it’s very possible a phone call could have been made, Jersey [Tanko] could have shown up. They could have been hanging out."

She continued, “The boys could have heard something going on that wasn’t supposed to ...

continue at:
http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/report-speculates-drug-connection-case-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:02 am

Volunteers Hold Baby Lisa Search

Last Police Search More Than 2 Weeks Ago
POSTED: 3:06 pm CDT November 5, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Volunteers searched Saturday in hopes of finding clues in the disappearance of missing baby Lisa Irwin.
People, including the baby's grandparents, combed through the woods near 53rd Street and Randolph Road. Witnesses have reported seeing a man carrying a baby in that direction on the night Lisa Irwin disappeared.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29693040/detail.html#ixzz1czcDRXVe

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29693040/detail.html#ixzz1czc3B0Bi
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 am

OP COMMENT:
What I find odd is why most posters show a baby Lisa not a current pic. The pic we mostly see or anyone is nothing what she looked like when she went missing...so how in the world IF she was kidnapped would a person who might see her even know what they are looking for...she looks nothing the same???

Retired FBI agent: Lisa’s looks are changing

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Jeff Lanza, a retired FBI agent, said photos may not be exactly how missing Lisa Irwin looks now.

He said because the 11-month-old is still considered a baby, she continues to grow and her facial features are changing, as well as her body.

"A month is a long time for a baby to be missing and for the during the first year of life, the child changes from month to month and the features likely changed, the features have probably changed a little bit but of course she will still be a recognizable baby but the fact is the features do change,” said Lanza.

For example, those two bottom teeth she was described as having when she was first reporting missing, she will now most likely have more teeth.

Dr. Scott Dattel with Kansas City Pediatrics said the child’s behaviors will change more than their facial features.

“They still have a lot of baby fat in their face and really their characteristics and their facial features don't change as much as between 1 and 4 as they do between 6 and 12 months,” said Dattel.

“Developmentally kids really take off between 6 months and 12 months of age, they start walking, her speech will start developing soon kids will often say a few words by a year of age,” said Dattel.

Steve Lofton, a forensic artist for the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children, said the faces for kids under the age of 2 don't change that much, so they usually don't publish age progression photos.

But both Lanza and Dattel said if you see a child that could be Lisa, report it.

“A month is a long time to have someone missing from a family like that,” said Lanza.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/retired-fbi-agent:-lisas-looks-are-changing#ixzz1czcTtvOI
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:10 am

From ‘mother hen’ to media villain: The life of Debbie Bradley, missing baby Lisa Irwin's mom

Family members provide insights
By LEE HILL KAVANAUGH
The Kansas City Star

snipped from another long article
He can’t sleep. He has trouble focusing his thoughts or quieting roiling emotions after each news story about his missing granddaughter.

And baby Lisa Irwin’s first birthday looms five days away.

“That’s gonna be the oh-my-God moment,” said David Netz Jr., weeping. “I can’t even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don’t even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that.”

“That’s gonna be the oh-my-God moment,” said David Netz Jr., weeping. “I can’t even imagine what that day will be like. What will we do? How will we get through that? I don’t even know how to ask Debbie and Jeremy what we should do or how to help them through that.”

Since the mystifying Oct. 4 disappearance of the 10-month-old, much of the nation has been introduced to her parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, as the latest breathless, blow-by-blow, cable-crime-case sensation.

The coverage has been anything but favorable to his daughter Debbie. The family’s attorneys will no longer allow interviews with her or Irwin.

“Most of my family says, ‘Trust nobody.’ But it’s making things get even worse, I think,” Netz says. So he and a couple other members of the extended family are speaking out, helping The Kansas City Star pull together some of the threads of Deborah Lee Netz Bradley’s life of 25 years.

Netz shifts easily from streaming tears to fist-clenching anger — against the media, the police and others who disbelieve his daughter in the disappearance of her baby.

“People are judging whether Debbie’s crying enough, or if she’s crying too much, or if her lip curls up in some body language secret, or if Jeremy doesn’t show enough emotion.”

Another deep sigh.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#.TrYNvQ7Mhjk.twitter#ixzz1czeEJ5fU
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top