Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHELLE PARKER -33 yo - Orlando FL

+5
inmyfloridaopinion
TomTerrific0420
Verogal
kiwimom
angelm07
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MICHELLE PARKER -33 yo - Orlando FL - Page 3 Empty Re: MICHELLE PARKER -33 yo - Orlando FL

Post by Verogal Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 pm

I might need to make a correction to the above and Tim getting served by bozo.

I suppose it could have been another of her huge team of attornies has TIM was not clear...just for the record.
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

MICHELLE PARKER -33 yo - Orlando FL - Page 3 Empty Re: MICHELLE PARKER -33 yo - Orlando FL

Post by Verogal Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 am

Texas EquuSearch will not aid in missing mom search
snipped:

ORLANDO, Fla. —

The founder of Texas EquuSearch Tim Miller said on Friday that the search-and-rescue group will not aid in the search for missing mother Michelle Parker. Meanwhile, dive teams began searching in a new pond near Oakridge Road.

Miller is on a plane back to Texas after flying into Orlando on Thursday at the request of prime suspect Dale Smith Jr.'s attorney.

Parker, a mother of three, was last seen on Nov. 17 after dropping off her 3-year-old twins with Smith, who is their father.

The last time Miller was in Orlando, he said he spent a lot of time and money looking for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

Miller said he would only stay if he felt law enforcement and volunteers needed his help. (Watch full interview with Miller here)

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/texas-equusearch-asked-aid-search-missing-mom/nFrsz/

Poster's Note: Wow...that must have been some meeting between Dale, Mark and Michelle's family...wonder what happened...but, I think Tim was put in a almost impossible situation due to his friendship with Mark...and, He knows what happened and too much like the KC story where in this case Dale knows what happened and where she is...so Tim is not going there again...all imo.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added italics to Poster's note)
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:51 pm

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/224884/19/Family-of-missing-mom-follow-Daytona-Beach-tip

The family of a missing mother of three was heading a search in Volusia County on Tuesday after a tipster said they spotted the woman walking along State Road A1A in Daytona Beach.

Michelle Parker, 33, disappeared Nov. 17 after dropping off her 3-year-old twins with Dale Smith Jr., who is the father of the children. Earlier the same day, an episode of "The People's Court" aired nationwide featuring the couple in a dispute over a $5,000 engagement ring.

Authorities have named Smith, 40, as the primary suspect in Parker's disappearance, although he has not been arrested and was granted custody of the twins.

The tipster said a person who resembled Parker was seen walking along SR A1A over the weekend.

Daytona Beach police said one officer would assist volunteers in their search for Parker.

Also, Orlando police said investigators subpoenaed Smith's mother and questioned her on Tuesday.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:31 pm

A1A is the road that runs along the beach with only hotels between you and the beach. I know they have tried to up-scale some hotels and make it family-friendlier, but it used to be a rough area and I would be surprised if it is not still a rough area. However, I am afraid this will not have a good outcome for Michelle. All IMHO.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm

It was probably someone who looks like Michelle. Daytona Beach is at least an hour east of Orlando. Her car was ditched in Orlando near her neighborhood I believe so if she took off someone would have had to pick her up. I would assume she'd contact her family and let them know she's OK. Can't imagine that she'd just be walking down the road. Why didn't the witness call police right away so they could go pick her up? Sounds strange to me.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm

babyjustice wrote:It was probably someone who looks like Michelle. Daytona Beach is at least an hour east of Orlando. Her car was ditched in Orlando near her neighborhood I believe so if she took off someone would have had to pick her up. I would assume she'd contact her family and let them know she's OK. Can't imagine that she'd just be walking down the road. Why didn't the witness call police right away so they could go pick her up? Sounds strange to me.
Yeah, I really doubt it was her, too. I think she is already gone. Crying or Very sad
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 am

bobkealing bob kealing

#breakingnews sources confirm missing mom #Michelleparker iPhone has been found.
13 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 am

http://www.wesh.com/news/29947350/detail.html

Source: Michelle Parker's Cellphone Found

Sister Confirms Phone Belongs To Parker

POSTED: 7:54 pm EST December 7, 2011
UPDATED: 8:01 pm EST December 7, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A WESH 2 source close to the investigation confirms investigators have found Michelle Parker's cellphone.
Parker's sister, Lauren Erickson, said Wednesday night that she has seen the phone.
WESH 2 does not know where the phone was found, but officials have said it's a major step forward in the investigation.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29947350/detail.html#ixzz1ftyOGq2Z

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Michelle-Parker-s-iPhone-found-by-police/-/1637132/4883988/-/11gry5c/-/index.html

Michelle Parker's iPhone found by police

ORLANDO, Fla. -
Local 6 has confirmed with Michelle Parker's sister, Lauren Erickson, that the iPhone of Michelle Parker has been found by police.

Erikson was called into the Orlando Police Department to confirm with authorities if the phone police had was Parker's phone.

"It makes your hope reach back out to the sky," Erickson said.

more>>>>>

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29947350/detail.html#ixzz1ftyIabaD

momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:37 am

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
babyjustice wrote:It was probably someone who looks like Michelle. Daytona Beach is at least an hour east of Orlando. Her car was ditched in Orlando near her neighborhood I believe so if she took off someone would have had to pick her up. I would assume she'd contact her family and let them know she's OK. Can't imagine that she'd just be walking down the road. Why didn't the witness call police right away so they could go pick her up? Sounds strange to me.
Yeah, I really doubt it was her, too. I think she is already gone. Crying or Very sad
I don't think it was her......as far A1A in Daytona it depends on where you are parts where ruff others was just like anywhere else stayed many times in those areas......there are a couple of different ways from Orlando to Daytona but with her Hummer ditched here I fear the worst Crying or Very sad there are posters and flyer all over everywhere I go also have neighbors who have both there cars cover with Michelle info
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 pm

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/355214/Michelle-Parkers-iPhone-found,-family-says

ORLANDO --

A major break in the search for Michelle Parker: Investigators have found the missing Orlando woman's cellphone.

Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, sounded very upbeat as she talked about the latest development in the search for her daughter, who has now been missing for three weeks.

"This is the best news we've received aside from having Michelle home," Stewart said Wednesday night after she was called to Orlando police headquarters to identify her daughter's iPhone.

Investigators would not immediately reveal how, when or where they found the phone -- not even to Parker's family.

Early in the search, family members said the last signal detected from the phone was near Jessie Black's Saloon, in Orlando. That was where the search command post was before it moved to the Barn, in Sanford, where Parker worked.

Thursday, family and friends plan to continue handing out fliers around Central Florida, hoping to raise more awareness about Parker's disappearance.

But while Stewart seemed pleased with the discovery of her daughter's phone, she also said she has not been able to see her grandchildren since they were returned to their father, Dale Smith II.

Orlando police have called Smith, who is Parker's ex-fiancé, their prime suspect. He has not, however, been arrested or charged in the case.

Detectives questioned Smith's father, Dale Smith Sr., under oath Wednesday, along his mother, Tamara Smith, days earlier.

Investigators did not immediately disclose what may have been said in those interviews.

If you know anything about Michelle Parker's disappearance, call CrimeLine at (800) 423-TIPS (8477). You are allowed to remain anonymous, and may be eligible for a reward.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Michelle Parker: iPhone's discovery devastates mother of missing woman
'I cannot even begin to tell you how much pain my heart is in today,' Yvonne Stewart

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
2:03 p.m. EST, December 8, 2011

SANFORD — Michelle Parker's mom broke down in tears today after learning how divers found her daughter's iPhone under a bridge in Belle Isle.

"I cannot even begin to tell you how much pain my heart is in today," Stewart said. "I want to find my daughter."

A distraught Yvonne Stewart said from the family's command post in Sanford that she's worried something bad has happened to her 33-year-old daughter.

A law-enforcement source told the Orlando Sentinel this afternoon that the phone was found in water under a bridge that crosses over Lake Conway.

Until now, Stewart has remained mostly upbeat in her public appearances, saying she had faith her daughter would return safely.

But today — the three-week anniversary of Parker's disappearance — Stewart was crushed by news of the cell phone's recovery.

Stewart and her husband Jeff, Parker's step-father, arrived at the family's new command center at The Barn in Sanford around 1:30 p.m.

The couple left shortly after Stewart's emotional statement to the media. Stewart said she would not be at the command center any longer today because she was "not able to hold up" emotionally.

Stewart feels the discovery may mean her daughter is no longer alive.

"I hate the person who did this to her," she said.

Police spokesman Sgt. Vincent Ogburn wouldn't release details about where the phone was found. However, he confirmed police recovered Parker's iPhone in good condition.

Ogburn said the phone is being tested for physical evidence that may lead to new clues in the missing mother's disappearance.

Investigators identified the phone's serial number and family confirmed that the phone belongs to Parker. Police released a photo of the phone in its black, white and pink cover.

They also released a photo of her found in the iPhone but provided no information about.

Stewart said detectives did not tell her where or when the phone was found or what information they may have obtained from it.

Investigators called Parker's family to Orlando police headquarters Wednesday evening to identify the phone, Stewart said.

Earlier Wednesday, Dale Smith Sr., the father of Parker's ex-fiance, was questioned under oath after being subpoenaed in the case.

It was the second consecutive day that Dale Smith II's family members have been questioned about the case.

Tamara Smith, his mother, was questioned Tuesday at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office. Her attorney, Richard Hornsby, said she cooperated with investigators.

Orlando police Chief Paul Rooney has called Smith, 40, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Parker, the mother of Smith's 3-year-old twins. He has not been charged.

The Geneva woman vanished Nov. 17 after dropping off the twins at Smith's home.

Just before her disappearance, an episode aired of The People's Court that featured Parker and Smith arguing about her lost engagement ring.

It was taped in June.

Meanwhile, family members are coordinating their search from a command post in the parking lot at The Barn, where Parker has been tending bar. They have been handing out fliers in Seminole and Volusia counties in hopes of generating tips as to Parker's whereabouts.

Parker was last seen wearing jeans, a Florida Gators hooded sweat shirt and a silver cross necklace.

Anyone with information about her disappearance can call Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477. Tipsters can remain anonymous and can earn a reward of up to $5,000.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-iphone-found-20111208,0,7030430.story
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Cops Say: Church of Scientology Cross Necklace That Missing Orlando Mom Michele Parker Wore May Be Key Evidence.

..."Parker’s family confirmed to police that she was wearing the same cross necklace at the time of her disappearance. Police said the necklace may be a key piece of evidence, and if anyone has found the necklace or has information, they should contact CrimeLine at 1-800-423-TIPS."...

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2011/11/cops-say-church-of-scientology-cross.html
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm

SANFORD --
The family of missing mom Michelle Parker says they aren't giving up hope, but they are scaling back their command center and search activities.

The family said they're taking the day to get business taken care of, pay their bills, and other things after a very busy weekend full of fundraisers, but also a very special visit Sunday with Parker's 3-year-old twins.

The family of Michelle Parker and Michelle's ex-fiancé Dale Smith II have reached an agreement allowing the family to see the couple's twins.

For the first time since a judge ruled the children should remain with Smith, Lauren Erickson, Parker's younger sister spent Sunday with the twins.

“We got Cars 2 and they watched that and played with blocks and Lego's and ran around my house terrorizing my cats. It was very fun to get to see them. Some precious moments with them,” said sister of missing mom Lauren Erickson.

The Parker family attorney said both sides have reached a "very liberal visitation plan" but wouldn't go into specifics. Lauren said whenever their mother Michelle comes up they change the subject, knowing Parker's disappearance isn't something 3-year-olds can and should have to understand.

"It's ‘mommy is at work’ or ‘mommy's on vacation’ when they do ask and ‘she'll be home soon, she's just not here right now,’" Erickson said.

Parker was last seen dropping off the twins to their father, Smith. Orlando police have named him the only suspect in her disappearance.

Erickson said finding her sister is her main priority, but that Parker's children aren't any less important.

The family is scaling back their search efforts to just a couple of days a week at the Barn in Sanford. They will continue to host benefits to make sure Parker's children are cared for.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/357276/Family-visits-missing-mom-Michelle-Parkers-children
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:SANFORD --
The family of missing mom Michelle Parker says they aren't giving up hope, but they are scaling back their command center and search activities.

The family said they're taking the day to get business taken care of, pay their bills, and other things after a very busy weekend full of fundraisers, but also a very special visit Sunday with Parker's 3-year-old twins.

The family of Michelle Parker and Michelle's ex-fiancé Dale Smith II have reached an agreement allowing the family to see the couple's twins.

For the first time since a judge ruled the children should remain with Smith, Lauren Erickson, Parker's younger sister spent Sunday with the twins.

“We got Cars 2 and they watched that and played with blocks and Lego's and ran around my house terrorizing my cats. It was very fun to get to see them. Some precious moments with them,” said sister of missing mom Lauren Erickson.

The Parker family attorney said both sides have reached a "very liberal visitation plan" but wouldn't go into specifics. Lauren said whenever their mother Michelle comes up they change the subject, knowing Parker's disappearance isn't something 3-year-olds can and should have to understand.

"It's ‘mommy is at work’ or ‘mommy's on vacation’ when they do ask and ‘she'll be home soon, she's just not here right now,’" Erickson said.

Parker was last seen dropping off the twins to their father, Smith. Orlando police have named him the only suspect in her disappearance.

Erickson said finding her sister is her main priority, but that Parker's children aren't any less important.

The family is scaling back their search efforts to just a couple of days a week at the Barn in Sanford. They will continue to host benefits to make sure Parker's children are cared for.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/357276/Family-visits-missing-mom-Michelle-Parkers-children
Am I the only one who thinks it is wrong for them to tell those children that she is at work or vacation or that she'll be home soon? What happens if she never comes home? Are the children left thinking that she is not coming home because of something they did without the verbal apptitude to fully realize or explain their feelings? I wish they would just stop at telling them "She's not here right now." I know this family is hurting and I don't want to say things to upset them, I just worry about what the 3 year olds will retain from the time that mommy left and didn't come home. Crying or Very sad
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 am

I agree with you, IMFO. Even at their young age they might conceptualize that Mommy is staying away on purpose or that Work is bad beacuse it takes people you love away.

Lost is a concept they might be able to grasp. She's lost and we are trying to find her. Then if the worse case scenario happens ( and I think it has), they can say that Mommy was hurt while she was lost and won't be coming back.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm

It was very sad. I saw a hand-written sign posted for Michelle Parker's return by one of the roads we were driving on yesterday. We are a long way from where she went missing. Crying or Very sad

Update: I saw a second one in a different area today, too. Same style. Someone from around here must know her. tears tears
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by angelm07 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Parker Family Asks Detectives To Ramp Up Search

Father Says Smith Is Responsible For DisappearaneORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando
Police Department officers say finding Michelle Parker is their top
priority, but her family said investigators are not searching in the
right place.

"That's my main thing," Parker's father, Brad Parker, said. "Search Lake
Conway, that's where her phone was found. Being that the phone was
found there, common sense makes you feel they should focus on searching
there."Parker's father told WESH's Bob Kealing that he knows who is responsible
for his daughter's disappearance -- her ex-fiance and father of to her
twins, Dale Smith."The whole world knows he did it. Now it's [about] trying to figure out how to solve the puzzle," Brad Parker said.

Investigators named Dale Smith their prime suspect in the woman's disappearance.The
family and Parker's friends are also working to raise money for three
children. They have a New Year's Eve fundraiser planned at Froggy's and
Dirty Harry's on Main Street in Daytona Beach for a pig roast.The Parkers say their New Year's resolution is to bring Michelle home.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/30080886/detail.html#ixzz1hpZtA0BN

angelm07
angelm07

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:14 pm

This is just up the street from where I live

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Video-shows-Michelle-Parker-day-she-vanished/-/1637132/8455176/-/x3m62u/-/index.html

Video shows Michelle Parker day she vanished
Orlando police releases video to media

Published On: Jan 20 2012 09:51:26 AM EST Updated On: Jan 20 2012 12:07:43 PM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -
Video showing Michelle Parker, a mother of three who's been missing for more than two months, the day she vanished has been released Friday by the Orlando Police Department.

The 2.5-minute surveillance video shows Parker at the Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant on State Road 436 and U.S. 17-92 in Fern Park, pulling up to the drive-thru window at 12:22 p.m. in her Hummer H3.

In the video, she can be seen wearing a blue top, which could possibly be a Florida Gators hooded sweatshirt-- the same one she was last seen wearing. She interacts with the employee before driving away.

The Glow tanning sticker is also in tact on Parker's Hummer in the video as she drives away.

The video from Nov. 17 was about three hours before she dropped off her 3-year-old twins with her ex-fiance, Dale Smith, who has been named as a suspect in her disappearance. Smith has not been charged in the case.

Orlando police said the video is important because it shows what Parker was wearing when she disappeared and the condition of her Hummer, which was found shortly after she was reported missing.

Orlando police said it has received more than 750 tips about Parker, but the Police Department will not comment on the status of the investigation.

Smith and Parker appeared on an episode of "The People's Court," which aired hours before Parker disappeared, to resolve a dispute over an engagement ring. Police have said that Smith and Parker had a violent history.

Parker also has an 11-year-old boy from another relationship. He lives out of state with his father.

Parker's family will celebrate her birthday Friday night at the Hunters Creek Ale House at 13536 John Young Parkway.

video at link
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Thanks momgot2kids....I used to live just down the street from there too in Casselberry. Is that where you are?

I wish they could find her. I am afraid they are looking for a body.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 pm

babyjustice wrote:Thanks momgot2kids....I used to live just down the street from there too in Casselberry. Is that where you are?

I wish they could find her. I am afraid they are looking for a body.
Yes it is..........I am afraid it's not good.........still have poster everywhere for her
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 am

Family, friends celebrate Michelle Parker's birthday
video
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Family-friends-celebrate-Michelle-Parker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8479666/-/q6wia1z/-/index.html
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 am

Michelle Parker: DCF investigation into missing mom's children ends

snipped:

Child-welfare investigators have determined missing mother Michelle Parker's children witnessed violence committed by their father, but they do not have enough evidence to remove the children.

The Florida Department of Children and Families concluded its work last week, which supports the original allegations that there was a history of violence between Parker and Dale Smith II, at times in front of the children, but it does not have legal grounds to return to court, spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said.

"I think that it is understandable to express ongoing concern for these children given the circumstances surrounding them right now," Hoeppner said. "Any family in this situation would be under a significant stress. I think we as a community share that concern, and hope nothing more than that Michelle Parker will be reunited safely with her children and loved ones very soon."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-dcf-20120124,0,1569364.story
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:14 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,500957.story

Michelle Parker: Divers search lake for evidence in Michelle Parker case
9:45 a.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Divers this morning are searching a body of water near South Orange Blossom Trail for clues in the missing-person case of Michelle Parker, who vanished in November.

Orlando police department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in a small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

Parker has been missing since Nov. 17 when she dropped off her twin toddlers with their father, Dale Smith II, at his home in east Orlando. Her iPhone last pinged around 8 p.m. that day near Oakridge Road and Orange Avenue. Divers found it under the Nela Bridge in Belle Isle a few weeks later.

Smith was named the primary suspect in the case, but has not been charged with any crime. He told police he went to his parents Rose Avenue home shortly after Parker dropped off the twins.

Detectives have searched his home and his parents home since Parker disappeared.

Parker, now 34, disappeared the same day a pre-taped episode of "The People's Court" aired in which Parker and Smith argued about a $5,000 engagement ring that got lost after she threw it at him during a fight. In May, Smith sued Parker in civil court, about the time the episode was taped.

Check back for more information.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:49 pm

UPDATE from OS

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/michelle-parker/os-michelle-parker-search-obt-lake-20120201,0,500957.story
3:15 p.m. EST, February 1, 2012

Divers today searched a body of water near South Orange Blossom Trail for clues in the missing-person case of Michelle Parker, who vanished in November. But nothing was found.

The Orlando Police Department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in a small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

After spending several hours in boats and in the water, the dive team pulled out of the lake this afternoon. But they got back into the water a short time later. Then, at about 3 p.m., they emerged from the water and called it a day.

Parker has been missing since Nov. 17, when she dropped off her twin toddlers with their father, Dale Smith II, at his home in east Orlando. Her iPhone last pinged around 8 p.m. that day near Oakridge Road and Orange Avenue. Divers found it under the Nela Bridge in Belle Isle a few weeks later.

Smith was named the primary suspect in the case, but has not been charged with any crime. He told police he went to his parents Rose Avenue home shortly after Parker dropped off the twins.

Parker's family arrived at the search site this morning and was briefed by law enforcement.

"We have been waiting for clues and tips to see if we can find her," Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, said. "It's a double-edge sword. But if she is here, I hope we find her."

Recent weeks have been increasingly harder for the family, Stewart said. She has not been allowed to see her 3-year-old twin grandchildren for the past three weeks, despite having a visitation arrangement.

The children have been living with their father since their mother disappeared.

Stewart said when she last saw the children they appeared to be healthy.

She worries about what Smith may be telling the children about her family. They had been raised by their mother and her family since they were two weeks old, Stewart said.

more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Updated: 1:25 p.m. Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Posted: 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Police, medical examiner at scene on Millenia Blvd.; Missing woman Michelle Parker's mom called

ORLANDO, Fla. —

WFTV received several calls from residents at the Northbridge Apartments on Millenia Boulevard reporting that the Orlando Police Department's crime scene units have been in the area since 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.

WFTV spoke with the mother of missing woman 34-year-old Michelle Parker, who said she was called by officials. However, there is no confirmation by investigators as to why she was called.

Parker, a mother of three, was last seen Nov. 17, 2011.

Residents also told WFTV that Tuesday was the second day law enforcement has been at the scene, focusing on a wooded area across the street from the entrance to the complex.

WFTV reporter Jeff Deal said the medical examiner is also there.

No other details are available at this time. WFTV.com will update the story as it develops.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/police-medical-examiner-scene-millenia-blvd-missin/nMbcZ/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next