Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inaugural Caylee's Warrior Blog - Blaiss

Go down

The Inaugural Caylee's Warrior Blog - Blaiss Empty The Inaugural Caylee's Warrior Blog - Blaiss

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:46 pm

The Inaugural Caylee's Warrior Blog

06/17/2012

Well here I go.....So many thoughts are spinning around in my head as to what I want to express here.

My one and only purpose is to bring justice to little Caylee, which was denied her through the Judicial System. The 12 Village Idiots who found Casey not guilty, (but not innocent), should have the pictures of Caylee's remains permanently tattooed on their brain! She was a 2 year old baby who was brutally murdered by the one person who should have protected her and kept her safe......her MOTHER! How those Jurors could look at all the evidence and come to the conclusion that they did only tells me one thing.....they had their own agendas!

The outrage over the verdict has not subsided over the last 4 years but has grown stronger as everyone is trying to profit from this sweet baby's death, including the person responsible for her murder, her Mother. Casey should NEVER have a moment of peace in her life and definitely should never make a dime off what she did!

As boycotters, our passion runs strong. We devote time and energy to fight this miscarriage of justice, not only for Caylee, but for ALL children. Look at how many copycat cases there have been since the verdict. We will continue this fight as long as there are people willing to pay baby killers for an interview, book, or whatever else. Casey should never have the BELLA VITA life. If anyone deserved the Bella Vita life it was Caylee, but Casey robbed her of that. The opportunity to grow up, go to college, get married, have children or whatever Caylee desired.

There are many media inside sources that feel the same as we do about anyone profiting off Caylee's murder, but they have a job to do. Their job supports their families. I understand this fact. What they are doing is providing information for us so that we know who to hit with the boycott backlash. The Boycotters ARE being noticed by Media and many have seen first hand what the backlash is like. They are now doing deals through back door channels to avoid the rath of the Boycotters. Never underestimate the power of OUR COLLECTIVE VOICES! LET'S KEEP THIS BOYCOTT GOING!

http://blaiss.weebly.com/1/post/2012/06/the-inaugural-caylees-warrior-blog.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down