Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACHEL BREWER - 16 yo - Hampshire, Tenn

Go down

RACHEL BREWER - 16 yo - Hampshire, Tenn Empty RACHEL BREWER - 16 yo - Hampshire, Tenn

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 am

Posted: Tue 12:20 PM, Feb 19, 2013

Endangered Child Alert issued for Maury Co. teen

RACHEL BREWER - 16 yo - Hampshire, Tenn Rachel+Brewer

HAMPSHIRE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered Child Alert for a 16 year-old
Hampshire girl, reported missing early Tuesday morning. Rachel Brewer is currently takes medication for depression and impulsive behavior.

Brewer was last seen at home on Monday. She reportedly left on foot in an unknown direction.

Brewer is 5'3" tall and weighs about 115 lbs. She may be wearing a white North Face jacket, although authorities have no other
clothing description.

If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Rachel Brewer, please contact TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Endangered-Child-Alert-issued-for-Maury-Co-teen-191843601.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RACHEL BREWER - 16 yo - Hampshire, Tenn Empty Re: RACHEL BREWER - 16 yo - Hampshire, Tenn

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

Missing 16-Year-Old Girl Found; Child Alert Canceled

Posted:

Updated:

RACHEL BREWER - 16 yo - Hampshire, Tenn 21242687_BG2

MAURY COUNTY, Tenn. – A 16-year-old girl reported missing Tuesday has been found safe, and an Endangered Child Alert has been canceled.

The Maury County Sheriff's Office said Rachel Brewer was found early Wednesday morning at the Walmart in Columbia. She had called authorities to tell them where she was.

Rachel had last been seen Monday at her home in Maury County. She was discovered missing around 1 a.m. Tuesday, and the alert was issued Tuesday afternoon.

Police were concerned because Rachel was on medication for depression and impulsive behavior.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/21242687/missing-16-year-old-girl-found-child-alert-canceled
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down