Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested: Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK

Go down

CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested:  Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK Empty CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested: Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK

Post by twinkletoes Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:30 am

CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested:  Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK Missing-baby_T9xob
Amber Alert Cancelled in Grove for Missing Toddler

Delaware County officials have cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing infant.

Law enforcement agencies in Grove, Delaware County, and surrounding areas announced they were looking for 8-month-old Carolinn Altaffer Friday morning. Just after 11:00 a.m., authorities announced the girl had been returned and was in police custody.

Delaware County Sheriff Harlan Moore told the Tulsa World that Carolinn Altaffer was taken to the hospital shortly before 11 a.m. Friday by her mother, China Altaffer. Moore says Carolinn is safe and the mother is in custody.

Authorities were also searching for the baby's father, Ronald Altaffer. The sheriff says investigators did not know where the father is.

Carolinn was described as extremely malnourished and needing immediate medical attention when the Amber Alert was issued shortly after 1 a.m. Friday.

Authorities say the parents took the child after learning that state Department of Human Services workers were preparing to take the girl into emergency custody.

The above picture is an older one of Carolinn.

http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_10629.shtml

Last edited by twinkletoes on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add arrest of mother.)
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested:  Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK Empty Re: CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested: Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK

Post by twinkletoes Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 am

What am I missing. They don't take care of her. Don't feed her. Yet kidnap her when the state steps in to protect her and save her life. WTF? CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested:  Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK 1552919860 CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested:  Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK 60262
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested:  Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK Empty Re: CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested: Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK

Post by twinkletoes Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 am

Mother of malnourished Grove baby arrested following Amber Alert, police still looking for father

Posted: 04/12/2013
Last Updated: 2 hours and 29 minutes ago

GROVE, Okla. - The mother of an 8-month-old Grove child at the center of a now ceased-Amber Alert has been arrested.

Authorities are still searching for the father of Carolinn Altaffer. Authorities believe Altaffer's noncustodial parents, Ronald and China Altaffer, took the infant.

The alert was issued around 1 a.m. Friday for the girl, two days after Department of Human Services officials reportedly received a tip. After a visit to the couple's home accompanied by sheriff's deputies, a judge signed an emergency custody order Thursday.

Around 11 a.m., the child was found at Grove Hospital, less than 12 hours after the news of the suspected kidnapping broke. Authorities say she was malnourished and needed immediate medical attention.

Altaffer was found with her 22-year-old mother, who was questioned and later arrested for child endangerment. Ronald Altaffer, 23, has still not been located.

Carolinn's condition has not been made available, but she has been transferred to Tulsa, where she is receiving treatment,
authorities say.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/amber-alert-parents-take-malnourished-child-could-be-heading-to-kansas#ixzz2QJX6UqAG
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:17 am

Delaware County Couple Avoids Jail Time On Child Neglect Charge

Posted: Feb 05, 2014 1:11 PM EST Updated: Feb 05, 2014 1:57 PM EST
NewsOn6.com -

CAROLINN ALTAFFER - 8 months - / Arrested:  Mother China Altaffer - Grove, OK 24642760_BG1
China Prater, Carolinn Altaffer and Ronald Altaffer.

JAY, Oklahoma -
The Jay parents who disappeared when authorities attempted to take their infant into protective custody pleaded no contest to child neglect charges and received a deferred sentence, court records show.

Their daughter has been returned to them, according to the Grove Sun.

A judge sentenced Ronald Altaffer, 24, and China Prater, 21, on Monday.

Carolinn Altaffer was the subject of an Amber Alert issued by the Delaware County Sheriff's Office in April 2013. The alert was canceled after the infant showed up at a Grove hospital.

At the time, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services said it had information the child was severely malnourished and obtained a court order to get the child emergency care.

The couple was arrested and charged with child neglect.

According to the Grove Sun, testimony during Monday's court hearing indicated Altaffer and Prater completed the majority of a DHS treatment plan that is intended to correct the behavior that led to the neglect charge.

The judge gave them both four-year deferred sentences returned the child to their care.

http://www.newson6.com/story/24642760/delaware-county-couple-avoids-jail-time-on-child-neglect-charge
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down