Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANGELINA RODRIGUEZ-PATROV - 5 months - / Charged, parents: Rodrigo Rodriguez and Angela Patrov - Chicago, IL

Go down

ANGELINA RODRIGUEZ-PATROV - 5 months - / Charged, parents: Rodrigo Rodriguez and Angela Patrov - Chicago, IL Empty ANGELINA RODRIGUEZ-PATROV - 5 months - / Charged, parents: Rodrigo Rodriguez and Angela Patrov - Chicago, IL

Post by twinkletoes Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:10 am

Chicago couple arrested for smothering crying baby so they could have sex

Rodrigo Rodriguez, 29, is charged with covering the mouth of his 5-month-old
three times with his hand as the mom, Angela Petrov, 21, looked on.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 12:39 PM

ANGELINA RODRIGUEZ-PATROV - 5 months - / Charged, parents: Rodrigo Rodriguez and Angela Patrov - Chicago, IL Smothered17n-web
© Chicago Police Department

Rodrigo Rodriguez, 29 (left) and Angela Petrov, 21, are charged in the smothering of their 5-month-old baby.

A Chicago couple smothered their crying daughter unconscious before dumping her limp body back into her playpen so they could have sex, police claim.

Rodrigo Rodriguez, 29, is accused of covering 5-month-old Angelina's mouth with his hand three times on Thursday night as her mom, 21-year-old Angela Petrov, looked on.

The pair, who were reportedly drinking Hennessy, then allegedly went to the bedroom of their West Rogers Park apartment and had sex before falling asleep.

Cops claim Petrov woke up at 7 a.m. on Friday to prepare and older child for school — but went back to bed without checking on the younger infant.

She finally got up, with Rodriguez, at 11 a.m. — when she noticed the girl was "stiff and unresponsive."

They performed CPR and threw water on her face to try and wake her. But nothing worked, so Petrov dialed 911.

The baby was initially taken to Saint Francis Hospital, before being transferred to Lurie Children's Hospital, where she later died.

Medics said a lack of oxygen had seen her brain swell. She also had a "blown pupil" and a skull fracture from a previous incident.

Her parents were arrested late on Friday and have each been charged with aggravated battery to a child, reports the Chicago Sun-Times.

The couple's other children are now being looked after by family members, said Illinois Department of Children and Family Services spokesman Dave Clarkin.

Clarkin also revealed that the couple were already under investigation for other abuse allegations involving another child.

Cook County Judge James Brown ordered both parents to be held in lieu of $5 million bail on Sunday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/baby-smothered-couple-sex-cops-article-1.1318206#ixzz2QzbVajom
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ANGELINA RODRIGUEZ-PATROV - 5 months - / Charged, parents: Rodrigo Rodriguez and Angela Patrov - Chicago, IL Empty Re: ANGELINA RODRIGUEZ-PATROV - 5 months - / Charged, parents: Rodrigo Rodriguez and Angela Patrov - Chicago, IL

Post by twinkletoes Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:17 am

Not sure I buy their "defense". The POS man may well have murdered the baby and the POS mother is covering for him.

Are they stupid enough to think their explanation will make a difference?

Another POS mother. Another POS man. Another precious baby, dead.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down