Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY

3 posters

Go down

Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY Empty Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY

Post by nyg052003 Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 pm

THat trial has me a vested Nancy Grace and Jane V regular watcher. I TiVo and watch them every night and I must say I am so so pissed that the jury in the Casey case didn't ask questions about what they could have done to assure she had life in prison at least or maybe 30-40 yrs if they didn't think she should die. She is lucky she didn't have Juan Martinez!!!!

nyg052003
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY Empty Re: Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY

Post by twiglet Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:26 pm

I am still pissed off about it too but I still believe in Karma just not very patient that's all !
twiglet
twiglet
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : You reap what you sow Casey !!!

Back to top Go down

Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY Empty Re: Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 am

We are all pissed. The jury foreman would not allow the jurors to discuss the case. Guess they didn't know that he could not have stopped them.

A woman this evil, who has gotten by with murder will someday be back in the spotlight for another evil deed.

I wait with bated breath for Karma to bit her sorry, murdering, whore ass.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by nyg052003 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:30 pm

And to think people of her fan base actually took her in and are supplying her with money .............SMH.

she didn't even mention the little girl anytime after the trial was over

nyg052003
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:05 am

twiglet wrote:I am still pissed off about it too but I still believe in Karma just not very patient that's all !

Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY Frank-modell-we-find-the-guilty-defendant-not-guilty-new-yorker-cartoon
Casey Anthony jury verdict.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by nyg052003 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:10 am

twinkletoes wrote:
twiglet wrote:I am still pissed off about it too but I still believe in Karma just not very patient that's all !

Sorry it took me SOOO long but I am STILL PISSED OVER CASEY ANTHONY Frank-modell-we-find-the-guilty-defendant-not-guilty-new-yorker-cartoon
Casey Anthony jury verdict.

lmao

nyg052003
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down