Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA

2 posters

Go down

YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA Empty YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA

Post by twinkletoes Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:34 am

Amber Alert issued for missing 5 year old

WMAZ 5:46 p.m. EST December 23, 2013

YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA 1387317974000-breaking-news

(Photo: 13WMAZ)

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children has issued an Amber Alert on behalf of the Chamblee Police Department for a 5-year-old girl abducted by a 27-year-old man.

The child, according to the alert, is Yoselin M. Coc. She is 60 pounds, brown eyes, and black straight hair. She was abducted Friday at 11:50 a.m. by Juan Luis Coc Reyes, 27, 5' 3" and 120 pounds with black hair.

Reyes and the child may be riding in a red Ford Ranger with Florida tags.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Chamblee police at 770-986-5000.

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/23/amber-alert-chamblee/4181677/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA Empty Re: YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA

Post by ladibug Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Yes Updated: 11:58 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2013 | Posted: 5:00 p.m. Monday, Dec. 23, 2013
Two charged in abduction of mother, 5-year-old

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Two men arrested in the abduction Monday of a Chamblee woman and her daughter will be brought back to DeKalb County on kidnapping charges, police said on Tuesday.

Isabel Godinez Lopez and her daughter, Joselin Michelle Coc Godinez, 5, were found safe in Lowndes County on Monday after they were reported missing earlier in the day from their home, Chamblee police said.

They were allegedly abducted by the woman’s ex-husband, Luis Coc Reyes, 27, of Hollywood, Florida, authorities said. Reyes is the girl’s father. Police said Porfirio Alvarez, 25, accompanied Reyes. Both men are charged with kidnapping.

Lopez called her current husband from the bathroom of a restaurant they stopped at to tell him to alert authorities, police said. She described the vehicle they were traveling in and said they were somewhere on I-75 South.

A statewide alert was issued to help find the child.

A Georgia State patrolman spotted the vehicle around 5 p.m. about 13 miles north of the Florida state line, police said.

Reyes and alleged accomplice Alvarez were arrested without incident. Both are in custody in Lowndes County facing kidnapping charges.

DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office will send deputies to Lowndes County to pick up the suspects either later this week or next week, Chamblee police said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-seek-5-year-old-child-abducted-in-chamblee/ncSjW/

ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA Empty Re: YOSELIN M COC - 5 yo - / Suspect: Father, Juan Luis Coc Reyes - Chamblee, GA

Post by ladibug Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Twink, I'm so glad the mother was with her little girl! I kept thinking how awful for the mom, especially over Christmas. It's nice when stories have a happy ending.
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 am

Hi Ladibug.  Nice to see you posting.  Most times I feel like the lLone Ranger.

Yes, especially this time of year the happy ending means even more. 

Thank God they are both safe.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:04 pm

twinkletoes wrote:Hi Ladibug.  Nice to see you posting.  Most times I feel like the lLone Ranger.

Yes, especially this time of year the happy ending means even more. 

Thank God they are both safe.

kisses Most times you are the Lone Ranger;  but he was one Very Special Person and so are you!  BTW I had my little black Lone Ranger mask when I was younger and was so proud to wear it as I bounced on a pretend horse to the Oatmeal song....yep, the Lone Ranger was a much needed super-hero. sad hug
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down