Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Murderabilia' site removes Casey Anthony items - WESH

Go down

'Murderabilia' site removes Casey Anthony items - WESH Empty 'Murderabilia' site removes Casey Anthony items - WESH

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:28 pm

'Murderabilia' site removes Casey Anthony items
Eric Holler doesn't want to be associated with death of Caylee Anthony

By Andrea Dennis
Published  11:46 AM EST Jan 17, 2014

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. —The Jacksonville man who said earlier this week that he felt "no guilt" for selling items once owned by Casey Anthony has now removed them from his "murderabilia" website.

Eric Holler has operated a website that sells items from notorious killers for the past five years.

He had a section dedicated to Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in 2011 of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

On Friday, Holler released a statement about removing the items from the website.

"I have decided to remove the Anthony garage sale items from my website, Serial Killers Ink. No one else was involved in this decision other than myself. I have given it much thought and I do not wish to be associated in any way, shape or form with the death of Caylee Anthony. I apologize to anyone that may have taken offense in the offering of these items."

The pants and purses were purchased at cost from Christina Werner. She bought the items at a garage sale run by Casey's parents, George and Cindy, last summer.

The pants still showed a sticker price from that garage sale of $1, but Holler was reselling them for $800 a piece.

Holler had originally said the trial made Anthony an infamous icon and that he just wanted to cash in.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/murderabilia-site-removes-casey-anthony-items/-/13479888/23979998/-/nob945z/-/index.html#ixzz2qgKSYdbT
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down