MY OKLAHOMA BADGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY OKLAHOMA BADGE

Post by admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:32 am

I am in Oklahoma City, an epicenter for child trafficking. Since President Trump took office, there have been thousands of pedophile busts across our nation, yet not one of them was here in the 4th largest sex-trafficking state.

We are home to a Fusion Center, and numerous intelligence agencies. We have all the latest and best technology, and yet, there are rarely any major busts, of any kind, here in OKC.

Why not?

We have the technology, the "man-power," and the resources to eradicate the scourge of sex-trafficking, and criminals of every sort, yet the problem has steadily increased.

Children that do go missing in OKC, are rarely reported as such. According to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, the last time a child went missing in Oklahoma was 2014. Unfortunately, OSBI has been rather lax about updating their missing children website.

That's nothing new for Oklahoma. In August of 2014, the Daily Oklahoman's headline read, "78 Children Missing from DHS Custody." The article is posted on this website, along with a plethora of articles regarding Oklahoma's abject failure to protect our state's children. Oklahoma is so awful to children, we were sued by other states. Oklahoma was ordered to implement the "Pinnacle Plan," a four-year strategy to improve conditions for Oklahoma's at-risk children. We are at the end of those four years, and the only thing that has improved is...well, nothing. In fact, things have become much worse.

Oklahomans seem oblivious to the fact that the rampant corruption within our midst has all but destroyed this State. A few bad apples do spoil the bunch, and this entire state is rotten.

Individually, there are some truly remarkable people here, some genuinely kind, noble and intelligent human beings. Sadly, we all seem to be at the mercy of corrupt politicians, police, firemen, lawyers, judges, etc. The list goes on and on. Group think rules the day, but there''s very little evidence to suggest anyone is actually THINKING.

Daniel Holtzclaw raped 17 women before one woman had the good fortune to find the right cop, when reporting her rape. Other victims reported him. What happened? There should never have been a second victim, let alone a 17th.

It is beyond me why these officers protect each other to such an outrageous degree. And btw, I'm not afraid to speak up, they've already put me through hell, and I'll gladly suffer more of their wrath to get the truth out there. This has to stop.

In 2016, we hit rock bottom in the nation for education. Education isn't even in the top ten expenditures for Oklahoma.

We are #1 for incarcerated women in Oklahoma. It isn't because women are criminals, it's because it is against the law for an abuser to abuse a woman in front of her children.

A woman can be knocked unconcious by an assailant, and then charged with "Failure to Protect." She can go to prison for it, and have her children taken by the State; the same state that allows children to go missing without reporting them missing.

And because the homeless shelters will not house a child under 18, often these children fall prey to sex-traffickers. The authorities know who they are, and where they are.

Why is law enforcement failing to act?

What goes on in Oklahoma is disgusting in light of the knowledge that the powers that be, have the capacity to permanently fix the problem, yet year after year, fail to do so.

Word on the street is the authorities are the biggest consumers of all, along with high-powered attorneys, judges, and politicians. I have heard this from girls who have been trafficked, and who live in fear for their lives, not because of what the traffickers might do to them, but because of what the police would do to them, if anyone found out about OKC's dirtiest secret.

Interestingly, it is illegal to fail to report a child missing, yet the State was never held accountable for these missing kids. Turns out, the author of Caylee's Law, the very law which makes it a crime to not report a missing child, Ralph Shortey, is currently awaiting his fate after being caught in a motel room to engage in sexual acts with a minor boy. They apparently were smoking pot, too.

It was a family member who called the police and busted our now ex-state senator. In fact, none of our state's recent sex-trafficking busts came from Intel from our super-duper spy agencies. I thought that's why we acquiesced to having our privacy invaded at every turn? Don't we pay them to catch stuff like this?

Sure, except...

It is well known that Oklahoma is corrupt, in fact, Oklahoma is the 10th most corrupt state in our nation, according to the Center for Public Integrity.

Our police forces and Intelligence Agencies are failing to protect defenseless, innocent children, when they have the power, the technology, and the know-how, to do so.

We should all remember that we pay their salaries, and I for one, DEMAND, once again, that they do their jobs, jobs they were paid to do, or we reserve the right to withhold their salaries until they actually "Protect and Serve" all of us, but most especially, our children.

One last note to our dear, faithful readers; I was told my harassment if would end if I would take this site down. I refused, and I still refuse. I will never succumb to cowardly, evil, perverted human beings, period.

Because the authorities entrusted to protect and serve us all, have repeatedly failed to do do, even though they could have, and should have, this site is now a monument to their despicable actions, and inaction.

I offer my most sincere apologies to our children. There are people who care, and who are doing what they can to turn this around for you. I hope that happens sooner, rather than later.

~Melissa~
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: MY OKLAHOMA BADGE

Post by admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Fact Sheets from the ACLU describing harmful technologies.
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:25 pm

The burn on my back is the result of weaponry used by the police and intelligence agencies. While several states have enacted laws against these type of weapons, Oklahoma has not. These high-tech weapons could be used to clean up crime, yet they are actually being used to terrorize innocent people who dare to expose their crimes.

Michigan Law - 2003

STATE OF MICHIGAN
92ND LEGISLATURE
REGULAR SESSION OF 2003

Introduced by Reps. Nofs, Gaffney, Stakoe, Garfield, Stahl, Wenke, Van Regenmorter, Robertson, Ruth Johnson, Rocca, Howell, Taub, Caswell, Richardville, Palsrok, Caul, Hune, Newell, DeRoche, Bisbee, Middaugh, Brandenburg, Acciavatti, LaJoy, Pastor, Casperson, Tabor, Drolet, Milosch, Bieda, Lipsey, Gieleghem, Meisner, Moolenaar and Ward

ENROLLED HOUSE BILL No. 4513

AN ACT to amend 1931 PA 328, entitled “An act to revise, consolidate, codify and add to the statutes relating to crimes; to define crimes and prescribe the penalties therefor; to provide for restitution under certain circumstances; to provide for the competency of evidence at the trial of persons accused of crime; to provide immunity from prosecution
for certain witnesses appearing at such trials; and to repeal certain acts and parts of acts inconsistent with or contravening any of the provisions of this act,” by amending section 200h (MCL 750.200h), as amended by 2001 PA 135.

The People of the State of Michigan enact:
Sec. 200h. As used in this chapter:

(a) “Chemical irritant” means solid, liquid, or gas that through its chemical or physical properties, alone or in combination with 1 or more other substances, can be used to produce an irritant effect in humans, animals, or plants.

(b) “Chemical irritant device” means a device designed or intended to release a chemical irritant.

(c) “Computer”, “computer network”, and “computer system” mean those terms as defined in section 145d.

(d) “Deliver” means that actual or constructive transfer of a substance or device from 1 person to another regardless of any agency relationship.

(e) “For an unlawful purpose” includes, but is not limited to, having the intent to do any of the following:

(i) Frighten, terrorize, intimidate, threaten, harass, injure, or kill any person.

(ii) Damage or destroy any real or personal property without the permission of the property owner or, if the property is public property, without the permission of the governmental agency having authority over the property.

(f) “Harmful biological device” means a device designed or intended to release a harmful biological substance.

(g) “Harmful biological substance” means a bacteria, virus, or other microorganism or a toxic substance derived from or produced by an organism that can be used to cause death, injury, or disease in humans, animals, or plants.

(h) “Harmful chemical device” means a device that is designed or intended to release a harmful chemical substance.

(i) “Harmful chemical substance” means a solid, liquid, or gas that through its chemical or physical properties, aloneor in combination with 1 or more other chemical substances, can be used to cause death, injury, or disease in humans, animals, or plants. (155) 2

(j) “Harmful radioactive material” means material that is radioactive and that can be used to cause death, injury, or disease in humans, animals, or growing plants by its radioactivity.

[size=18](k) “Harmful electronic or electromagnetic device” means a device designed to emit or radiate or that, as a result of its design, emits or radiates an electronic or electromagnetic pulse, current, beam, signal, or microwave that is intended to cause harm to others or cause damage to, destroy, or disrupt any electronic or telecommunications system or device, including, but not limited to, a computer, computer network, or computer system.[/size]

(l) “Harmful radioactive device” means a device that is designed or intended to release a harmful radioactive
material.

(m) “Imitation harmful substance or device” means a substance or device that is designed or intended to represent 1 or more of the following or that is alleged to be 1 of the following but that is not any of the following:

(i) A harmful biological device.
(ii) A harmful biological substance.
(iii) A harmful chemical device.
(iv) A harmful chemical substance.
(v) A harmful radioactive material.
(vi) A radioactive device.
(vii) A harmful electronic or electromagnetic device.
(n) “Serious impairment of a body function” means that term as defined in section 58c of the Michigan vehicle code,
1949 PA 300, MCL 257.58c.

(o) “Telecommunications system” means that term as defined in section 219a.

Enacting section 1. This amendatory act takes effect January 1, 2004.
Enacting section 2. This amendatory act does not take effect unless House Bill No. 4514 of the 92nd Legislature is enacted into law.

This act is ordered to take immediate effect.
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:31 pm

MAINE:

STATE OF MAINE ACKNOWLEGES / ELECTRONIC WEAPONS /
DIRECT ENERGY WEAPONS

Located here :

PUBLIC LAWS

First Special Session of the 122nd

CHAPTER 264

H.P. 868 - L.D. 1271

An Act Regarding Criminal Use of an Electronic Weapon

Be it enacted by the People of the State of Maine as follows:

Sec. 1. 17-A MRSA §1004 is enacted to read:

§1004. Criminal use of electronic weapon

1. Except as provided in subsection 4, a person is guilty of criminal use of an electronic weapon if the person intentionally, knowingly or recklessly uses an electronic weapon upon any other person.

2. As used in this section, "electronic weapon" means a portable device or weapon from which an electrical current, impulse, wave or beam may be directed, which current, impulse, wave or beam is designed to have a disabling effect upon human beings.

3. Criminal use of an electronic weapon is a Class D crime.

4. This section does not apply to the use of an electronic weapon by:

A. A law enforcement officer, corrections officer or corrections supervisor engaged in the performance of the law enforcement officer's, corrections officer's or corrections supervisor's public duty if the officer's or corrections supervisor's appointing authority has authorized such use of an electronic weapon; or

B. A person using deadly force when that use is for the purpose of:

(1) Defending that person or a 3rd person as authorized under section 108, subsection 2; or

(2) Defending that person's dwelling place as authorized under section 104, subsections 3 and 4.

Effective September 17, 2005.

Many, many thanks to the PeacePink website for compiling this information.

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/3-states-now-that-acknowledge-electronic-weapons-or-directed?xg_source=activity
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top