Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll-up Of The Cabal & Restoration of Republic in 2018

Go down

Roll-up Of The Cabal & Restoration of Republic in 2018 Empty Roll-up Of The Cabal & Restoration of Republic in 2018

Post by admin Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:53 pm

From Fulcrum News: https://www.fulcrumnews.com/

DECEMBER 25, 2017

I'll be honest. I hate the Cabal so much, that when I dwell on what these people have done to my country and peers ... it gets hard to remove myself logically.

Yet God protects us best when we reflect on Love. I have so much love for those in the military and government working tirelessly to awaken us from this absolute nightmare of unimaginable proportions.

I have a lot of love and respect for them, so I will focus on that as I proceed. Everything below is real. Some of this information will upset you; I'd encourage you to share it anyway. When everyone discovers they have been a victim, then no one is, and we will plow forward at exponential speed. What Trump and other whitehat world leaders have in store for you would blow your mind if I shared it now... so I won't. You don't need to know that part yet.

What if I were to tell you we should be living like the Jetsons in 2018, not like debt farmers to foreign bankers who worshipped Lucifer?

More important: what if I were to tell you, in 2018, we will be living like the Jetsons. You heard it here first, just as you did with Bitcoin and Ether and the rise of Trump.

Things are not as they seem.

Hillary Clinton and John Podesta really do harm and torture children, but it's so much worse.

The broadcast media - Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper and other compromised television men play "theatre class" every evening to their rapidly dwindling audiences and play out a narrative that is not actually happening.

Practice at the gun range if it makes you feel more secure, but no civil war is coming in America. Antifa leadership have ankle bracelets on. Most of the funding has been frozen. Authorities are aware of what Eric Schmidt was doing on his planes, and so much more than that.

More than 4,000 sealed federal indictments popped up during the course of less than 3 weeks in November. The Sessions Sweep. For comparison's sake, in a typical year only 1,000 or so federal indictments are sealed. Literally unprecedented in the history of our nation's justice system.

A VIP was extracted during the 10 hour Atlanta airport shutdown, and remains in US custody. The underground power lines to the airport terminal were intentionally cut through with thermite and/or high temperature blowtorch, and photos have surfaced online of these cut lines.

During that time, only one aircraft took off from Atlanta.

So much is happening, and the media is not reporting on it. The child trafficking networks are imploded. As many as 604 FBI personnel have been arrested and charged. You're not hearing this on the TV at night because the Administration knows it will cause chaos if not explained properly.

The MSM will say, "Look, Drumpf is a dictator after all!!! We told ya!"

Trump is smarter than that, and will not allow them that opportunity to tear our country apart any further. Enough damage has been inflicted, and soon America will inflict vast damage on her enemies. North Korea is the fireworks show that's ahead to remind the planet America is back, and never being taken advantage of again in this way.

Never again.

And our children will never again be taken advantage in a wholesale, institutionalized manner by people who are simply evil. Pure evil- I feel my anger rising just thinking about it. God is Love. God is Love. God is Love.

There are so many victims of these people, it is chilling and breaks you if you think about it for too long. Many of the victims are criticized, mocked, carefully gangstalked and then led into drug addiction or suicide. Few survive to tell the tale.

Yet the tide is turning. Children have been rescued from underground facilities and transport trucks by US Special Forces. Eric Schmidt has resigned and more info on him will surface publicly soon, in ways the public will not be able to look away from.

Google and the CIA took advantage of us in the worst ways possible, and they will pay dearly. Nerd piƱata ahead, and the public's gonna swing hard.

If someone is wearing an ankle bracelet or boot, they are one of the sealed federal indictments, and cannot leave the country. That's the law.

Hillary Clinton has a sealed indictment. Many others will be allowed the courtesy of suicide to save their families the shame ahead. The media will play along: so and so died of natural causes unexpectedly. You are going to see a lot of those ahead. To the point you'll start to laugh, it will be ridiculous.

Obama is weaker than you believe. He was an installed Cabal Muppet from day one, he's not part of the leadership class, and not very smart. Doesn't have much personal wealth, an order of magnitude less than most Presidents. Doesn't have the crippled Deep State on his side (because he's a liability now). He's just a guy in a big empty house with a Twitter account at this point, whereas Trump is commander-in-chief and has the US Air Force, US Marine Corps, US Navy, US Army and NSA at his immediate disposal.

Many in Silicon Valley are already wearing ankle bracelets, and if they attempt to leave the country at 3 a.m. in a private or chartered jet, the US Air Force is authorized to blow them out of the sky. Their planes and aircraft hangars are monitored.

Trump is very involved in the process, watching some of the raids and arrests on live feed.

Because a state of national emergency was declared on December 21, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, national security resources can be deployed without Congressional approval or oversight.

The state of national emergency also means enemy assets can be seized without judge or court approval of any kind. Many Khazarian globalist freaks awoke on December 21st to zeroed out bank accounts, followed by rendition in a few cases.

No celebrity lawyers and no amount of money will save them.

Because A.G. Sessions is more thorough than ever imagined (Lazy Sessions was a false meme, in order to distract the public, MSM, and Cabal simultaneously), very few people are being given deals in exchange for turning State's evidence. Sessions and the DOJ just don't need their help when they have all the emails and communications.

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is, I would argue, a national hero.

At least 90 percent of the military is now "pro-Trump" and "pro-America." You can't wage a war when 50 percent of your armed forces are loyal to Hillary/Obama/MSM, but you absolutely can with 90 percent in your camp.

And shortly after America heals from the synergistic poisoning scheme, massive military campaigns will take out our enemies abroad. People financed this. People knew. And they are going to have their worlds rocked to the core in 2018. Hunting season opens January 2nd, 2018.

America has cloaked jet fighters and high altitude bomber aircraft (if you could even call them "aircraft") at least 30 years ahead of what the public thinks is possible.

Read more at: http://fulcrumnews.com
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down