Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey and Jose Baez

3 posters

Go down

Casey and Jose Baez Empty Casey and Jose Baez

Post by kmgriffin Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Does anyone out think that Baez and Casey have something going on? Perhaps she has him under her spell? She seems to have spent WAAAAYYY too much time at his office when she was out of jail. IMO, they just seem a bit too cozy.

kmgriffin
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Casey and Jose Baez Empty Re: Casey and Jose Baez

Post by Migranny19 Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:35 pm

kmgriffin wrote:Does anyone out think that Baez and Casey have something going on? Perhaps she has him under her spell? She seems to have spent WAAAAYYY too much time at his office when she was out of jail. IMO, they just seem a bit too cozy.

I do think it is VERY strange that she was allowed so VERY much time with him on a daily basis. I have seen the commentary from others, and probably based on her reputation. But I do NOT know JB or his background/reputation except for what I have read since this case started. I know that there is a certain ammount of guilt by association that goes through peoples minds. Like my mother used to say, 'he who lies down with dogs, gets up with fleas'.

I have wondered if Casey was spending alot of time there on the computer, trying to track down ANYTHING to try to verify, or seem to, the stories she has told her parents, the police and her attorney. I think JB would let her try this so he had SOMETHING to try to defend her with. In my mind, it would be like saying,
"Come on, give me something I can USE!" FOR COURT in her DEFENSE. ( I can just picture what some people would think COULD be USED--but like I said, I'm not going to go there.)

There is a part of me that feels sorry for JB. I'll tell you why. I remember when LP came out to bail her out--so full of confidence that he would have her found in a week. He was convinced that she would open up.
He learned differently.

I think JB went into this on the same kind of premise. I think he too learned differently and has allowed her all that time, kind of grasping at straws to find a way to defend her and not lose his credibility as an attorney. JMHO

Last edited by Migranny19 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot opinion disclaimer)
Migranny19
Migranny19
Superhero (cape and tights included)
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies : Main job-Running busy household of 14/ crochet, read, fishing in spare time

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWacoKid Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 am

kmgriffin wrote:Does anyone out think that Baez and Casey have something going on? Perhaps she has him under her spell? She seems to have spent WAAAAYYY too much time at his office when she was out of jail. IMO, they just seem a bit too cozy.

I think their relationship may have started when she was 18, and in fact JB could be Caylee's father! After all, KC and JB's daughter, Kristina, were high school friends and KC could have met JB at a school function or something. JB was going through a mid-life crisis and attention from an 18-year-old female would have been tempting...a tonic for a man his age. He would have been an easy target for a nympho like KC.
For about 2 years, she obviously wasn't going to work, so she could easily have been seeing him in Kissimmee.
She's only paid him $1400 and he's spent WAY more than that on this case. There's got to be a reason for this.
And he no longer wears a wedding ring, which is strange, unless there are problems between his wife and him.

Plus, like you say...they ARE a bit cozy.

Last edited by TheWacoKid on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction.)

TheWacoKid
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Retired techie with American Airlines (www.aa.com)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down