Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by onehope Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

I only have 4 points to make.
1. I did not call any names to still be verbally attacked by this woman
2. If anyone finds a child with unopened pill bottles you immediately take a child to a hospital unless you have a reason you do not want to report this.
3. No matter "how the situation unfolded", the fact remains a child was illegally given someones adult prescription medication.
4. This is most negligent parental care at the very least.
onehope
onehope
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by vixen Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:34 pm

OK, I got the picture by page 4.
I'll just hang out on the Main Line.... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283
vixen
vixen

Job/hobbies : Medical Transcriptionist

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:35 pm

p3p4ni3 wrote:How sad and pitiful. You might be able to hide behind a
computer screen and express your opinions in the most gruesome and
inappropriate ways without consequence to a mother who has lost a child. No
matter how this situation has unfolded, the death of
Nicholas Odze's has been a terrible loss to our family. We
all miss him dearly. The loss of a child is the most unbearable pain to live
with. However my aunt doesn't need to be bombarded with insults. She was a
wonderful mother to Nicholas Odze's and will always be. You're labeling my aunt
with insufficient truth and you individuals are trying to serve justice in a
manner that is to simply pitiful. You are not her jury for you do not know the
full facts.
At the end of the day a mother lost a child a beautiful
adorable child. That pain can only be felt by someone who has lost a child and
I'm assuming the individuals who write insulting comments to a mother do not
know the impact that they might have on the mother who lost her child. So for that
individual who deems it fun to be crime stoppers as a hobby, I would write with
sensitivity and truthfulness.

Your Aunt has said vile and vulgar things to my friends...is this how she talks in her home?...we know the pain a mother feels on even the THOUGHT of losing a child. We are here FOR the children. Your aunt needs some kind of help, why is she even bothering with us. If it were my child the last thing I would doing is responding on a blog. I would be inconsolable with grief.......why isn't she??
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 pm

full facts.
know the impact that they might have on the mother who lost her child. So for that

What a beautiful, sensitive post. I am sorry for your loss. I'm sure Nicholas was a darling boy. It must be very difficult for you and your family to endure the loss of one so young and so precious. For that I am truly sorry for you.

I would ask that you notice that in fact, we only posted the published news reports when Raisa began attacking us. I have asked her repeatedly, privately, to only address her concerns to me. No one here attacked Raisa without sufficient provocation. She needs help, and she needs it immediately. Perhaps as a family member, you could seek the help for her she obviously needs? It was only after her repeated, vulgar emails to our members here, that members began to respond. In fact at first, I was extremely concerned for her well-being and her pain, so much so, that I consulted with a professional, who suggested I have a well-check performed on Raisa. Trust me, I have enough to keep me busy, but it was because Raisa's pain was so evident and I was very worried about her, that I made her my number one priority that evening. Even after the tox report was released, I was VERY reluctant to post my opinion, in deference to Raisa's pain. I've spent the past few days babysitting Raisa, and frankly, it really isn't my job.

However, what IS my job....is protecting the members, the friends, and the family HERE. We have 1200 members, and it is my job, (one, btw, I do for FREE) to make sure things run smoothly. I'm sorry if there is no handbook on how to handle this type of situation, but if there were, I would be reading it right now.

We have done nothing but extend Raisa the leeway and the grace to tell her story. She chose instead to attack our members for simply reporting the news on her son. As the admin here, I have to make tough calls. This has been the toughest, ever. It was because of Raisa and her pleas to me that I instituted the "Unresolved Cases," section of this part of the forum. So please don't tell me I don't care or have a heart. I have bent over backwards for this lady, and she continues to attack the members here. I have asked her repeatedly and pointedly to stop, and address her concerns to me, and me alone. She has refused, time and again. She needs help, and if you are truly a family member, I would suggest to you that you intervene IMMEDIATELY. What has transipred on this thread isn't even the whole story, once again.

I will leave you with one last question. Why is this all about Raisa?

Your Aunt has a choice to come here, to google us, and to participate. We did not make that choice for her, she keeps making it for herself. All we can do is clean up after her. I am not responsible for your Aunt's behavior and her choices. Neither was Nicholas.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:00 am

Annabeth wrote:
full facts.

Your Aunt has said vile and vulgar things to my friends...is this how she talks in her home?...we know the pain a mother feels on even the THOUGHT of losing a child. We are here FOR the children. Your aunt needs some kind of help, why is she even bothering with us. If it were my child the last thing I would doing is responding on a blog. I would be inconsolable with grief.......why isn't she??

As I read this post I thought the same thing. If I had lost a child I would be inconsolable and I would not be on a computer spewing vulgarities to strangers. This must be a new kind of grieving...I hope I never grieve like that....Raisa, you need to turn off the computer, go to church instead and pray for your sins. The computer is not going to give you what you need. My thoughts are with Nicholas and what he had to endure. Go talk to your priest, pastor or whomever you think will be able to help you accept what has happened and accept your faults in all this.
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:02 am

full facts.
I am very sorry for you and your families loss. I'm sure that Nicholas's wider family wanted to know how this happened. I acknowledge that we do not yet know the whole story. I am confused about what happened even after Raisa has told us the events of that night and the preceeding 24 hours. Some if it is not making sense. I am trying not to judge her actions based on what I would have done, and am trying to understand how Raisa and Allen came to make the fateful choices that they did. Raisa chooses to come here so we naturally have questions that I wish she would answer. Maybe you can. I don't know how old you are, but it is highly unusual for a 4 year old to not be able to go to sleep for all that time. I have read that the police found 68 perscription bottles. Were some of those pills uppers? Had Nicholas already ingested some of those and that caused him to be unable to sleep? I don't know if you appreciate how strange it seems that he could not sleep for so long. Was this unusual or had this happened before? Had Nicholas been taken to a Doctor?
When was Nicholas found with pill bottles that he had apparently been able to open?
I really think it would help if Raisa or yourself would talk to us about it.
Thank you, and again, I'm very sorry for your loss.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:04 am

full facts.

I'm really starting to doubt the authenticity of any of these PM's NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 Could this just be a troll NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 413787
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 am

[quote="kygirl09"]
full facts.

I'm really starting to doubt the authenticity of any of these PM's NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 Could this just be a troll NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:18 am

I'm wondering why a FOUR year old is going to SCHOOL or was it PRE-school? And most Pre-schools only have half days. And why would you, E-Raisa, send your son to SCHOOL if he hasn't slept and not take him to the doctor? I'm a mother of 3 girls, and I never fall asleep before them sick or not! Why would you fall asleep before your child, even if the dad was there, but he is disabled right? Nothing is adding up. But the GOLDEN question is....
Why in the H*LL you would a child medication meant for an ADULT!! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 422394
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:41 am

I don't think P3p4ni3 has been verified by Admin. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 Raisa is real and still sending PM's.

From Raisa To mermaid55, Today at 7:46 pmfuck you and your sun-sentinel. They will not give you the time of day.

Get a day job loser.

I want answers to my son's death and NO One is giving me anything.

FUCK YOU

Raisa.....You'll have to ask some hard questions to get those answers.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 am

mermaid55 wrote:I don't think P3p4ni3 has been verified by Admin. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 Raisa is real and still sending PM's.

From Raisa To mermaid55, Today at 7:46 pmfuck you and your sun-sentinel. They will not give you the time of day.

Get a day job loser.

FUCK YOU

I don't understand Raisa. Answers to what? Nicholas was in your care when he died after you gave him Lunesta which was a strong drug prescribed to an adult. What don't you understand? Genuine question.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:50 am

mermaid55 wrote:I don't think P3p4ni3 has been verified by Admin. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 126283 Raisa is real and still sending PM's.

Get a day job loser.

FUCK YOU

Thanks Mermaid...if just seems so bizarre to have this woman posting and pm'ing this crap after she has lost her son....unreal! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 133385

Last edited by kygirl09 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:58 am

Dear Raisa,
Food for thought, "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger", proverbs 15:1
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 Empty Here we go again!

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:35 pm

From Raisa To TomTerrific0420, Today at 9:28 am

Tick-tock you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---Well, at least this time, she has left out all of the four letter words and other vile diatribes.
Thanks for sparing my eyes this early, E-Raisa! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 296870
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:From Raisa To TomTerrific0420, Today at 9:28 am

---Well, at least this time, she has left out all of the four letter words and other vile diatribes.
Thanks for sparing my eyes this early, E-Raisa! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 296870

Tom has Raisa ever said in what method she was able to get little Nicholas to take the Lunesta? Did she force it down, did he just swallow it or did she grind it up and slip it into his drink?
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:From Raisa To TomTerrific0420, Today at 9:28 am

Oh geez. Not again. Sorry Tom.

Raisa, PLEASE, I am begging you, begging you, stop sending members PMs. It is only making this already crazy situation, worse.

I have two questions for you, though that if you insist on hanging out here, you could possible take a few moments to answer.

1. On Tuesday night, the night you said Nicholas was up from 11pm to 6am.....Had he been asleep prior to 11pm?

2. At what point did you find him near the open prescription bottles?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks for this find, Mermaid....

Coral Springs Police: Mother Could Be Charged In 4-Year-Old’s Death If Gave Him Sleeping Pill

Posted by OurTownNews January 5, 2010, 6:14 PM

0 Comments

By Nicol Jenkins

Editor

Coral Springs police say a mother could be charged with her
4-year-old son’s death if toxicology results determine that she gave
him a Lunesta sleeping pill.

On Sept. 10, Coral Springs police received a call that 4-year-old
Nicholas Odze was not breathing. Upon arrival to 11229 W. Atlantic
Blvd., police say they were met by his father Alan Odze, 51, who was
“yelling and visibly upset, asking for help since his son was not
breathing.”

Nicholas Odze lay sideways in the middle of his bed, with his head
toward “the door; his lips were blue, his stomach looked bloated and he
was not breathing,” according to the police report.

The father told police that his son has trouble sleeping and was
awake at 11 p.m. or midnight on Sept. 9. He further told police that he
had a conversation with his girlfriend, Raisa Bernabe, 43, who is
Nicholas mother, about giving their son Lunesta, an adult sleeping
pill, to help him fall asleep. Alan said he was not sure if she gave
him the pill, according to the police report.

When Alan woke up at 11 a.m., he said his son was still in his
bedroom asleep. When he went in to check on his son, he said he was not
breathing and had blue colored skin. He then called police and said he
began CPR “until he physically could not perform it anymore” when
police arrived at the complex.

Nicholas was pronounced dead at Coral Springs Medical Center.

The cause of the Nicholas’ death has not been determined yet.
Police say they are waiting for toxicology reports, which could come
“any day now”, to show whether Nicholas overdosed on the sleeping pill.
The boy was not being treated by a physician for any prior medical
conditions, police say.

“We are waiting for toxicology reports for the level of anything in
his system,” said Joe McHugh, spokesman for the Coral Springs Police
Department.

McHugh says there have been no charges filed at the time, however
Nicholas mother could be charged depending on the toxicology results.
The police report stated that Bernabe worked as an assistant to a
Commissioner for the City of Coconut Creek, and she was not on the
scene when police arrived.

his system. Toxicology reports decide if she gets charged or not,” said
McHugh. “If the cause of the death is a result of the mother giving the
kid the sleeping pill, she will be charged.”

There will be a follow-up article in a later edition of the Our Town News.

Post comments on this article at www.enewsboy.com or www.facebook.com/ourtownnews.

http://www.enewsboy.com/story.php?title=coral-springs-police-mother-could-be-charged-in-4-year-oldrsquos-death-if-gave-him-sleeping-pill&city=Coral%20Springs
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks for this find, Mermaid....

Coral Springs Police: Mother Could Be Charged In 4-Year-Old’s Death If Gave Him Sleeping Pill

Posted by OurTownNews January 5, 2010, 6:14 PM

0 Comments

By Nicol Jenkins

Editor

Coral Springs police say a mother could be charged with her
4-year-old son’s death if toxicology results determine that she gave
him a Lunesta sleeping pill.

On Sept. 10, Coral Springs police received a call that 4-year-old
Nicholas Odze was not breathing. Upon arrival to 11229 W. Atlantic
Blvd., police say they were met by his father Alan Odze, 51, who was
“yelling and visibly upset, asking for help since his son was not
breathing.”

Nicholas Odze lay sideways in the middle of his bed, with his head
toward “the door; his lips were blue, his stomach looked bloated and he
was not breathing,” according to the police report.

The father told police that his son has trouble sleeping and was
awake at 11 p.m. or midnight on Sept. 9. He further told police that he
had a conversation with his girlfriend, Raisa Bernabe, 43, who is
Nicholas mother, about giving their son Lunesta, an adult sleeping
pill, to help him fall asleep. Alan said he was not sure if she gave
him the pill, according to the police report.

When Alan woke up at 11 a.m., he said his son was still in his
bedroom asleep. When he went in to check on his son, he said he was not
breathing and had blue colored skin. He then called police and said he
began CPR “until he physically could not perform it anymore” when
police arrived at the complex.

Nicholas was pronounced dead at Coral Springs Medical Center.

The cause of the Nicholas’ death has not been determined yet.
Police say they are waiting for toxicology reports, which could come
“any day now”, to show whether Nicholas overdosed on the sleeping pill.
The boy was not being treated by a physician for any prior medical
conditions, police say.

his system,” said Joe McHugh, spokesman for the Coral Springs Police
Department.

McHugh says there have been no charges filed at the time, however
Nicholas mother could be charged depending on the toxicology results.
The police report stated that Bernabe worked as an assistant to a
Commissioner for the City of Coconut Creek, and she was not on the
scene when police arrived.

his system. Toxicology reports decide if she gets charged or not,” said
McHugh. “If the cause of the death is a result of the mother giving the
kid the sleeping pill, she will be charged.”

There will be a follow-up article in a later edition of the Our Town News.

Post comments on this article at www.enewsboy.com or www.facebook.com/ourtownnews.

http://www.enewsboy.com/story.php?title=coral-springs-police-mother-could-be-charged-in-4-year-oldrsquos-death-if-gave-him-sleeping-pill&city=Coral%20Springs

Hasn't E-Raisa admitted to all of us (and has put it in writing) that she gave her son a Lunesta! That right there should be evidence the LE can use to charge her. So IMVO she should be charged from what the toxicology report states. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 Suspect
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Princess, in all fairness to the Coral Springs Police Department, it is as of yet undetermined if the Lunesta killed Nicholas or if it was the combination of the many different drugs that was the final cause of death. Yes, Raisa did admit to giving Nicholas a Lunesta, but it hasn't been determined if that alone was fatal to him. According to the published reports, Alan was the last person to see Nicholas alive. So could he have also drugged the child?

I think that is why no charges have yet been filed, even with her admission. If the Lunesta somehow didn't cause the fatality and the combination of multiple drugs did, it is then necessary to find out how the additional drugs entered the system of little Nicholas.

MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 Empty Florida Law

Post by onehope Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 pm

2. Purposely giving a child poison, alcohol, drugs, or other
substances that substantially affect the child's behavior, motor
coordination, or judgment or that result in sickness or internal
injury. For the purposes of this subparagraph, the term “drugs” means
prescription drugs not prescribed for the child or not administered as
prescribed, and controlled substances as outlined in Schedule I or
Schedule II of s. 893.03.
onehope
onehope

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:17 pm

onehope wrote:2. Purposely giving a child poison, alcohol, drugs, or other

Onehope, does this specifically give the charge that could be administered under this law?
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 pm

MysticOne wrote:Princess, in all fairness to the Coral Springs Police Department, it is as of yet undetermined if the Lunesta killed Nicholas or if it was the combination of the many different drugs that was the final cause of death. Yes, Raisa did admit to giving Nicholas a Lunesta, but it hasn't been determined if that alone was fatal to him. According to the published reports, Alan was the last person to see Nicholas alive. So could he have also drugged the child?

I think that is why no charges have yet been filed, even with her admission. If the Lunesta somehow didn't cause the fatality and the combination of multiple drugs did, it is then necessary to find out how the additional drugs entered the system of little Nicholas.

I understand what you are saying, and I see your point of view. I know the LE has to wait for the toxicology report to come out, BUT, Lunesta is for adults, ADULTS. http://www.lunesta.com/Lunesta-Patient-Medication-Guide.pdf. The Medication Guide states LUNESTA is NOT for children. Raisa posted on this site she gave Nicholas ONE Lunesta. Who knows how that ONE pill affected him. Has there been research studies on giving Lunesta to children? I don't think so.

I feel as a parent, if you have meds prescribed for adults, in your house, it's your responsibility to keep those drugs out of reach of children. Also know the side effects & warnings signs. I've use to take Ambien to sleep, but stopped after I started sleep walking. I admit my daughters have had trouble falling asleep at times, but I'd never give children prescribed meds meant for an adult to help them sleep.
I'm prescribed Xanax .5mg, (only as needed and I don't take it everyday)and I would never give it to my kids even if they were NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 368878 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 25170 or driving me NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 384762 When my kids get sick, I don't give them adult meds or even Nyquil. My middle child 11yr old is almost as tall as me and weighs close to 100lbs, but I still wouldn't give her any adult meds. I still buy the Junior stuff for them, that's what its made for. My youngest is in stage 2 kidney failure so I HAVE to stay on top of what meds I give my kids. I knew from the age of 2wks old something wasn't right with my youngest daughter who's now 9 yr old. I was relentless on finding out what was wrong with her. I kept taking her to the doctors until they finally found out what was going on. Now only one kidney works fully and the other is working at 25%. I'm sorry, but it's just hard for me to understand why Raisa didn't take her son to the doctor with all those warning signs going on, instead of self-medicating him.

I feel bad for Raisa loss, I do. But something doesn't add up here. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 5 Suspect
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 pm

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0039/ch0039.htm
onehope
onehope

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 pm

MysticOne wrote:

Onehope, does this specifically give the charge that could be administered under this law?

I'd believe so.....
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

onehope wrote:
[url=http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0039/ch0039.htm
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0039/ch0039.htm[/quote[/url]]

From the looks of it, this would qualify as child abuse, but this case has been ruled a homicide, therefore, they may be waiting for something more in the course of their investigation.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next