Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by onehope Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 pm

princessmean1 wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:2. Purposely giving a child poison, alcohol, drugs, or other
substances that substantially affect the child's behavior, motor
coordination, or judgment or that result in sickness or internal
injury. For the purposes of this subparagraph, the term “drugs” means
prescription drugs not prescribed for the child or not administered as
prescribed, and controlled substances as outlined in Schedule I or
Schedule II of s. 893.03.

Onehope, does this specifically give the charge that could be administered under this law?

I'd believe so.....
abuse, negligence for not seeking care of harm that may have been inflicted by another, neglect
onehope
onehope
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by onehope Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 pm

[quote="MysticOne"]
onehope wrote:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0039/ch0039.htm[/quote]

From the looks of it, this would qualify as child abuse, but this case has been ruled a homicide, therefore, they may be waiting for something more in the course of their investigation.
I agree so I feel if they do not press homicide charges it will be, abuse for giving the medicine, neglect of care when found baby with pill bottle, negligence for not allegedly protecting him from others harming him
onehope
onehope

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:07 pm

onehope wrote:
princessmean1 wrote:
MysticOne wrote:

Onehope, does this specifically give the charge that could be administered under this law?

I'd believe so.....
abuse, negligence for not seeking care of harm that may have been inflicted by another, neglect

sounds like another mNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 119578ther that we are NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 70331 on the case to start! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 371647
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:08 pm

[quote="onehope"]
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0039/ch0039.htm[/quote]

From the looks of it, this would qualify as child abuse, but this case has been ruled a homicide, therefore, they may be waiting for something more in the course of their investigation.
I agree so I feel if they do not press homicide charges it will be, abuse for giving the medicine, neglect of care when found baby with pill bottle, negligence for not allegedly protecting him from others harming him

But do you charge one or both of them? Raisa could most likely be charged with child abuse for the self confessed adminstration of the Lunesta, but the question still remains, how did the other drugs get in his system? Who gave them to him or allowed him access to the open pill containers?
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm

[quote="MysticOne"]
onehope wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:

But do you charge one or both of them? Raisa could most likely be charged with child abuse for the self confessed adminstration of the Lunesta, but the question still remains, how did the other drugs get in his system? Who gave them to him or allowed him access to the open pill containers?

that's another NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 76433
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm

[quote="princessmean1"]
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:

state law states if she did not prevent or allow him to be with someone when this happened she is negligent

that's another NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 76433
state law states if she did not prevent or allow him to be with someone when this happened she is negligent especially since she had suspicions of her ex (supposedly) and neglect because when she did witness the medicine bottles she did not seek care
onehope
onehope

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 pm

[quote="onehope"]
princessmean1 wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:

state law states if she did not prevent or allow him to be with someone when this happened she is negligent

state law states if she did not prevent or allow him to be with someone when this happened she is negligent especially since she had suspicions of her ex (supposedly) and neglect because when she did witness the medicine bottles she did not seek care

I think that is the important piece of the puzzle that is still missing, did she ACTUALLY find Nicholas with the opened pill bottles? Her accounts of the story sometimes include that detail and sometimes don't. Was it something that was told to her by Alan, the last person to see Nicholas alive, after she went to sleep?

That is truly the question I would like answered.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 pm

[quote="MysticOne"]
onehope wrote:
princessmean1 wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:

I think that is the important piece of the puzzle that is still missing, did she ACTUALLY find Nicholas with the opened pill bottles? Her accounts of the story sometimes include that detail and sometimes don't. Was it something that was told to her by Alan, the last person to see Nicholas alive, after she went to sleep?

I agree and they may still charge her with negligence if she did not see the pill bottles but was told about it and still did not have the baby looked at. so many questions but the outcome is still the same sad ending, another precious baby gone.
onehope
onehope

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 pm

[quote="onehope"]
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:
princessmean1 wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:
MysticOne wrote:
onehope wrote:

I agree and they may still charge her with negligence if she did not see the pill bottles but was told about it and still did not have the baby looked at. so many questions but the outcome is still the same sad ending, another precious baby gone.
Gone too Soon!!!!

Such a heartbreaking situation.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 133385
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:55 pm

I have been pondering this whole situation with Raisa for the last couple of weeks since this all began, And I am beginning to question what was Alan's rule in this whole sad situation? I am beginning to wonder if he didn't really play a bigger part in the death of Nicholas than what is being said? The reasons why I am questioning this is 1. Raisa is so very angry(whatmother wouldn't be) but she stated that she is on a witch hunt 2. Alan was the last person to see Nicholas alive 3. Raisa's story changes or sometimes she leaves out the fact that she seen him with the other medicine bottles 4. Raisa said I believe in a PM to Melissa that " Nicholas was taken from her and she felt like she couldn't find him........ My big question at this point is where was Alan at when Nicholas couldn't sleep from 11p-6a....Where was Alan until 12a when "He finally got Nicholas to go to sleep" and last but not least How did Alan really get Nicholas to go to sleep especially since Raisa stated that the child had not slept for 20 hours and was given a Lunesta and still continued to be wide awake for an additional 4 hours? I guess the question I am really asking is.... Is it possible that Nicholas never got into the other medicine himself? Is it possible that the other medicines along with the lunesta were administered by Alan and not Raisa at all? 5. Alan stated himself he told Raisa not to give Nicholas the lunesta? Is Raisa covering for him out of love for him? Stranger things have happened, but there are other such situations out there where this has happened. If this last scenario is the case, I think Raisa needs to start thinking about Nicholas for a change and do the right thing. In which case she is also neglent for not protecting her son.
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Job/hobbies : Assembler

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:10 am

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 371647 Both of the parents are losers. I've never in my life heard of a house having 63 scripts, unless both people are extremely elderly & sick. They BOTH, sound like prescription junkies and never should've been allowed to keep Nicholas to begin with. I'm getting tired of the whole damn story, it's a case of another innocent child KILLED for no reason and with negligent parents. I'm tired of hearing about the grieving too, if these losers had been "parents" then Nicholas would have been taken to a doctor for a physical if he couldn't sleep, especially at 4 YEARS OLD!!! BOTH parents are guilty of child neglect, neither one of them did a damn thing to keep this child safe. I wish LE would hurry up and arrest the both of them and leave this blog alone!! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 371647
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Everlast Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 am

There's an awful lot of boorish finger pointing going on in this thread, one should remember the old saying, “when you point your finger, four more are pointing back at you.”

The forum name in and of itself is a complete misnomer – this case isn’t about “murder.”
At best, the parent would be charged with being reckless, commonly referred to as negligent or involuntary manslaughter. Murder implies intent -- and from the facts we know, there is none.

This mother made a horrible mistake, to which she openly admitted. I see no purpose in berating her in this forum – her attempt at suicide is cause enough for a reasonable person to assume she holds great remorse.

But the users here perversely look for something else to dig up with pathetically amateurish attempts at “investigating further” and drawing proletarian parallels between this and the Caylee Anthony case.

The difference is day-and-night.

Furthermore, I get the feeling that the Coral Spring Police Department doesn’t need any help from a few self-aggrandizing keyboard warriors.

The harebrained notions that are tossed wildly around in this forum show an inhuman disregard for compassion and good taste. “We here for the children” seems to be an excuse to sit fat on your butt in front of a computer screen and tell yourself that you’re actually doing something to help children – well, you’re not.

More accurately, you’re showing extreme disrespect for the memory of this particular child, an indifference to the sanctity of young lives and absolute irresponsibility.

Maybe a different hobby is something you need.

Everlast
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:09 am

deleted

Last edited by mermaid55 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:25 am

Everlast, I fail to see why you wanted to become a member of this Forum as you feel your opinion is superior to others here. A minute ago there was a post from Raisa here and now it's gone and we've got you instead. Strange. The definition of murder;a crime of unlawfully killing a person, especially with malice or forethought.
Someone has killed this child unlawfully, and while we usually think of murder in the legal term of 1st degree, that being with malice and forethought, the definition covers all but especially that but not only that.
You also state that the facts prove the mother made a horrible mistake. I'll point out that until there is a trial we don't have all the facts and neither do you. In the meantime we are entitled to our opinions and free to discuss them. Lastly, I have not seen any disrespect by our usual members shown here for Nicholas. On the contrary, we are just more interested in being a voice for him rather than for his mother who has brought this tragedy upon herself yet has not shown any signs of acknowledging her wrongful actions but would rather say it was the pill bottles fault. She wants to play the victim, but in our minds Nicholas is the victim here. She is also a foul mouthed person with an anger problem so I guess that's why we have less sympathy for her than perhaps we should. You carry on waving the flag for Raisa and we'll carry on waving it for Nicholas. We're obviously not going to get along.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 am

kiwimom wrote:Everlast, I fail to see why you wanted to become a member of this Forum as you feel your opinion is superior to others here. A minute ago there was a post from Raisa here and now it's gone and we've got you instead. Strange. The definition of murder;a crime of unlawfully killing a person, especially with malice or forethought.
Someone has killed this child unlawfully, and while we usually think of murder in the legal term of 1st degree, that being with malice and forethought, the definition covers all but especially that but not only that.
You also state that the facts prove the mother made a horrible mistake. I'll point out that until there is a trial we don't have all the facts and neither do you. In the meantime we are entitled to our opinions and free to discuss them. Lastly, I have not seen any disrespect by our usual members shown here for Nicholas. On the contrary, we are just more interested in being a voice for him rather than for his mother who has brought this tragedy upon herself yet has not shown any signs of acknowledging her wrongful actions but would rather say it was the pill bottles fault. She wants to play the victim, but in our minds Nicholas is the victim here. She is also a foul mouthed person with an anger problem so I guess that's why we have less sympathy for her than perhaps we should. You carry on waving the flag for Raisa and we'll carry on waving it for Nicholas. We're obviously not going to get along.
---Bravo. Kiwi~ Bravo! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 37282 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 37282
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 pm

kiwimom wrote:Everlast, I fail to see why you wanted to become a member of this Forum as you feel your opinion is superior to others here. A minute ago there was a post from Raisa here and now it's gone and we've got you instead. Strange. The definition of murder;a crime of unlawfully killing a person, especially with malice or forethought.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 412475 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 412475 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 412475
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:58 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 371647 Both of the parents are losers. I've never in my life heard of a house having 63 scripts, unless both people are extremely elderly & sick. They BOTH, sound like prescription junkies and never should've been allowed to keep Nicholas to begin with. I'm getting tired of the whole damn story, it's a case of another innocent child KILLED for no reason and with negligent parents. I'm tired of hearing about the grieving too, if these losers had been "parents" then Nicholas would have been taken to a doctor for a physical if he couldn't sleep, especially at 4 YEARS OLD!!! BOTH parents are guilty of child neglect, neither one of them did a damn thing to keep this child safe. I wish LE would hurry up and arrest the both of them and leave this blog alone!! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 371647

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 924862
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:01 pm

george_anthony wrote:

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 412475 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 412475 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 412475
NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 924862 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 B1
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 Clappi11
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 am

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 481185 Everlast.You have such a command of the english language.You wouldn't happen to be a reporter........just saying. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 126283
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:32 am

Everlast wrote:There's an awful lot of boorish finger pointing going on in this thread, one should remember the old saying, “when you point your finger, four more are pointing back at you.”

The forum name in and of itself is a complete misnomer – this case isn’t about “murder.”
At best, the parent would be charged with being reckless, commonly referred to as negligent or involuntary manslaughter. Murder implies intent -- and from the facts we know, there is none.

This mother made a horrible mistake, to which she openly admitted. I see no purpose in berating her in this forum – her attempt at suicide is cause enough for a reasonable person to assume she holds great remorse.

But the users here perversely look for something else to dig up with pathetically amateurish attempts at “investigating further” and drawing proletarian parallels between this and the Caylee Anthony case.

Furthermore, I get the feeling that the Coral Spring Police Department doesn’t need any help from a few self-aggrandizing keyboard warriors.

The harebrained notions that are tossed wildly around in this forum show an inhuman disregard for compassion and good taste. “We here for the children” seems to be an excuse to sit fat on your butt in front of a computer screen and tell yourself that you’re actually doing something to help children – well, you’re not.

More accurately, you’re showing extreme disrespect for the memory of this particular child, an indifference to the sanctity of young lives and absolute irresponsibility.

Oh yes, we are so "boorish," ~don't you sound intelligent? Wow. Evidently, you did not do your homework. Legally, or otherwise. And apparently, the obvious escapes you. We did not invite this crazy mother here, we only tried to deal with her the best we could, given the circumstances. Her postings have been harassing at least, and MANIPULATIVE at best. Since you are so wise, "Everlast," why don't you tell me how all those drugs got into Nicholas' system? Why don't you tell me why a four year old was up for 20 plus hours? Why don't you tell me why Raisa decided to give her kid a sleeping pill that is only for ADULTS?

You can deflect, detract, and delay all you want, but the facts are as follows:

Raisa gave Nicholas an adult medication, to make him sleep. I'm guessing she did this because he didn't sleep from the other meds she (or someone else) had given him, as outlined in the tox report. Yeah, sure she didn't mean to kill him, he just wanted him to go away, and leave her alone.

I'm also guessing that Nicky was a difficult child. Raisa said he had a speech delay and could not communicate with her. So, I'm thinking, you find your speech delayed kidlet around open prescription bottles, and he can't tell you if he took any or not, you RUSH HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, I mean duh, SERIOUSLY> what the hell is she hiding? She didn't find Nick around any open scripts, that is a cover story for what her and her ex were doing to that poor kid.

That is her KID, her PUNK, her one and only....WTF? No , let me spell it out, what the fuck? Pardon my french. I just cannot imagine.

She must've, on some level, wanted to rid herself of Nicholas. The repeated, and I mean REPEATED, times Raisa said she was a good mommy, tells me something different. I actually AM a good mommy, but I can't ever recall any time I said I was, until this moment. The ones that are, don't have to say so, their kidlets and punks bear the evidence. None of my punks have turned up dead because of my neglience. And they won't either. If they die, it will be from some unforseen circumstance, but certainly not because I gave them pills. Are you kidding me?

You want to be a hero, Everlast? Explain the tox report. Please. We are all waiting to hear how little Nick got all those highly toxic drugs in his system. Explain to me why Raisa won't answer the simple question of WHEN she found Nick aroungd those open bottles. Explain to me how a 4 year-old could ingest all those pills. And please, while you are at it, explain to me why Raisa has such an anger issue, why she keeps coming here, uninvited, and why the hell you showed up to defend her? You do not know all the facts. Raisa is extremely manipulative. She held an entire forum hostage. I'm pretty sure she killed her kid, too. On purpose. You wanna spar? Let's go. I have more questions than I have answers.

We did not invite Raisa here, and we have been nothing but kind to her. She is the one that keeps coming back and causing trouble. (She and her IP are now banned, btw) If you are so concerned, I invite you to get Raisa some help. She offed her kid and is now trying to manipulate and control the entire internet with her vitrolic, hateful posts.

As far as I am concerned, you can both burn in hell.

I'm going to guess that he was "difficult" because someone was pumping his system with meds. He probably would've been a wonderful normal kidlet, if someone hadn't been feeding him medications.

I'm also guessing that Raisa didn't answer the "open script" question, because she couldn't remember what she said to the police. And she knew what she had done. Like I said, it's what you DON'T say that is more telling than what you do say.

Raisa never found Nicky around open bottles, that is a cover story for what really happened. Hence the press conference that never happened. They were drugging that poor kid, and that explains his behavior, and it explains everything. Yeah, they didn't think it was going to kill him, but they sure wanted him to shut up and not exist. Some people are just so freaking selfish. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 102476
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OKGran Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Everlast wrote:There's an awful lot of boorish finger pointing going on in this thread, one should remember the old saying, “when you point your finger, four more are pointing back at you.”

Oh yes, we are so "boorish," ~don't you sound intelligent? Wow. Evidently, you did not do your homework. Legally, or otherwise. And apparently, the obvious escapes you. We did not invite this crazy mother here, we only tried to deal with her the best we could, given the circumstances. Her postings have been harassing at least, and MANIPULATIVE at best. Since you are so wise, "Everlast," why don't you tell me how all those drugs got into Nicholas' system? Why don't you tell me why a four year old was up for 20 plus hours? Why don't you tell me why Raisa decided to give her kid a sleeping pill that is only for ADULTS?

You can deflect, detract, and delay all you want, but the facts are as follows:

Raisa gave Nicholas an adult medication, to make him sleep. I'm guessing she did this because he didn't sleep from the other meds she (or someone else) had given him, as outlined in the tox report. Yeah, sure she didn't mean to kill him, he just wanted him to go away, and leave her alone.

I'm also guessing that Nicky was a difficult child. Raisa said he had a speech delay and could not communicate with her. So, I'm thinking, you find your speech delayed kidlet around open prescription bottles, and he can't tell you if he took any or not, you RUSH HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, I mean duh, SERIOUSLY> what the hell is she hiding? She didn't find Nick around any open scripts, that is a cover story for what her and her ex were doing to that poor kid.

That is her KID, her PUNK, her one and only....WTF? No , let me spell it out, what the fuck? Pardon my french. I just cannot imagine.

She must've, on some level, wanted to rid herself of Nicholas. The repeated, and I mean REPEATED, times Raisa said she was a good mommy, tells me something different. I actually AM a good mommy, but I can't ever recall any time I said I was, until this moment. The ones that are, don't have to say so, their kidlets and punks bear the evidence. None of my punks have turned up dead because of my neglience. And they won't either. If they die, it will be from some unforseen circumstance, but certainly not because I gave them pills. Are you kidding me?

You want to be a hero, Everlast? Explain the tox report. Please. We are all waiting to hear how little Nick got all those highly toxic drugs in his system. Explain to me why Raisa won't answer the simple question of WHEN she found Nick aroungd those open bottles. Explain to me how a 4 year-old could ingest all those pills. And please, while you are at it, explain to me why Raisa has such an anger issue, why she keeps coming here, uninvited, and why the hell you showed up to defend her? You do not know all the facts. Raisa is extremely manipulative. She held an entire forum hostage. I'm pretty sure she killed her kid, too. On purpose. You wanna spar? Let's go. I have more questions than I have answers.

We did not invite Raisa here, and we have been nothing but kind to her. She is the one that keeps coming back and causing trouble. (She and her IP are now banned, btw) If you are so concerned, I invite you to get Raisa some help. She offed her kid and is now trying to manipulate and control the entire internet with her vitrolic, hateful posts.

As far as I am concerned, you can both burn in hell.

I'm going to guess that he was "difficult" because someone was pumping his system with meds. He probably would've been a wonderful normal kidlet, if someone hadn't been feeding him medications.

I'm also guessing that Raisa didn't answer the "open script" question, because she couldn't remember what she said to the police. And she knew what she had done. Like I said, it's what you DON'T say that is more telling than what you do say.

Raisa never found Nicky around open bottles, that is a cover story for what really happened. Hence the press conference that never happened. They were drugging that poor kid, and that explains his behavior, and it explains everything. Yeah, they didn't think it was going to kill him, but they sure wanted him to shut up and not exist. Some people are just so freaking selfish. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 102476

WOW!n You go girl! I guess you told her and about time. We all sort of handled all this with kid gloves. Time to take them off and tell them the truth. Was it 63 bottles of meds found there?? Are you kidding me? NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 371647
OKGran
OKGran

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 426381 Wow. I really let loose, huh? Well, there's only so much a person can take...and apparently, Everlast did not read back and see how kindly we've treated Raisa for the past three months, or how we tried to intervene when Raisa repeatedly threatened to commit suicide. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 847791 We became more concerned about Raisa and her well-being than we did about poor Nicholas. And that is exactly what Raisa wanted. To take the attention off Nicholas.....and what she did to him....it worked momentarily, but I'm on to her and her games. If only she gave poor Nicholas the attention she has given this forum, things might've been different. And YES, I'm going to sit on my "fat" butt and play armchair detective. Evidently, "Everlast" hasn't a clue to the power of the internet. I'll seek justice for all wronged children everywhere, until the day I die, and after that, I've left instructions for my punks on how to carry on when I'm gone. I always have a plan, and I freaking care, which is more than I can say for little Miss Raisa. I will not be dissuaded with one uninformed, uneducated, and hateful posting from a family member of Raisa's. Looks like she has you in her trap as well. Good luck with that. We'll be here when you finally see the Light, Everlast. I know, it took me awhile, too. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 741737
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 100487 WOW......Melissa you rock Sister........it is about time you let this out, you have been way to kind... NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 100487
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:37 pm

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 175958 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 325898 Admin, you rock girl NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 37282 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 6 924862
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next