Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

posting a comment

4 posters

Go down

posting a comment Empty posting a comment

Post by preciousbabies Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:01 pm

after posting a comment i have to go back to home page. is there a way to just refresh and stay in the same topic?
preciousbabies
preciousbabies
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : at&t wireless

Back to top Go down

posting a comment Empty Re: posting a comment

Post by Be The Miracle Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Yes, there is....after you post, your post should automatically appear, at the top of the page it should look like this:
Justice for Caylee : : Justice for Caylee : : Help Desk Now Open! ::
Each one of those headings is a clickable link. It will keep you within that topic, depending on which one you click on. Hope that helps....actually, I hope that answers your question, because now I'm not sure it does.... :?:
Be The Miracle
Be The Miracle
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

posting a comment Empty I'm CLueless

Post by ratsmommy Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:14 am

Someone please find me in here and help me through this. How do I know if anyone responds to me? And how do I respond to anyone else?
ratsmommy
ratsmommy
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:39 am

Well, you just responded to the above post, so you already have that part right!

After you reply to someone, your computer should take you to your posting. If it doesn't, there is a clickable link that says, "Take me to my message".

To know if someone responded to you, you have a couple of options. If there are new posts on a thread, on the main page.....there will be a flower instead of a leaf. Once you click on the category, there are little folders to the left-hand side of each thread, just befor the title of that particular thread. The newest postings will always bump the thread to the top of the category, and the folder will look a little different than the folders without new posts. I'm not sure I can explain it well, but you'll just have to see what I mean. There is a legend down at the bottom of the main page that should help.

Another option is in your profile, under your preferences. You can choose to be notified of new responses, however, if you choose yes on this option, your email will be bombarded with notifications.

You can also choose to "Watch a Topic" and only be notified when someone posts to a topic you are watching. You can find this option in your profile as well, under "Watched Topics". I hope this helps!
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down