Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations

2 posters

Go down

Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations Empty PADILLA DISPUTE WITH MILLER

Post by twinkletoes Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:38 pm

This guy's name is Rex and he was with LP's group.
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 21:01:28 · Edited by: Rex

The following first person account is based from my personal observations and opinions while working with Mr. Leonard Padilla in the City of Orlando, Florida.

Mr. Padilla invited me to join in the search for Caylee Anthony (hereafter called, “Caylee”) due to my extensive background as a bounty hunter and licensed private investigator; therefore, I traveled with Mr. Padilla to Orlando, Florida for the stated purpose of locating the remains of Caylee.

On November 6, 2008, I accompanied Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick to a Texas Equusearch (hereafter called “TE”) meeting held at the Holiday Inn in Orlando.

The purpose of the Holiday Inn visit was to meet with TE founder Tim Miller (hereafter called “Miller”) to coordinate action in support of locating Caylee’s remains.

Immediately upon my arrival, I was impressed by what I decided was the copious use of alcoholic beverages by many of the persons present not excluding Miller; indeed, during the meeting, I noted several of the people present leaving and returning with alcoholic beverage refills. I thought it odd that such a massive search effort was being primed with such heavy drinking
On November 7, 2008, I attended what I thought was to be a training class at the Tabu night club in Orlando, but I quickly realized that the TE meeting had very little, if anything, to do with actually training so-called “Team Leaders” in any type of search and recovery whatsoever, in my personal opinion.

On November 8, 2008, I was present at the “Command Center” where many people were waiting for search assignments; however, much was made of the ill prepared nature of the organization that included casting blame over an amateur newsman for tying up the Internet capacity of the Holiday Inn, which reportedly tied up TE’s printing abilities.

In my opinion, the disorganization was not due to some phantom player at all.

During the long wait, I saw with own eyes many, many people approach Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick and ask for photographs to be taken with both men it is true. What is not reported is how a great number of these people shared their own thoughts, theories and opinions of the case. To this Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick studied each conversation and even sent me out to personally investigate some of the theory locations. This is how the car seat mentioned below was found.
Nevertheless, I am informed and believe and in my personal opinion, that a TE organizer deliberately provided material false statements regarding a newly reported and, for all intents and purposes, a non-existent cell phone ping and “anonymous tip” in an obvious effort to send Mr. Padilla and the rest of us off to what would amount to a wild goose chase. The reason for doing so, in my opinion, was to keep each of us away from the actual search “Hot Spots.” Why anyone would misdirect the search for Caylee is beyond me entirely.

On November 9, 2008, I personally saw Rob Dick actively lobby to recruit boats and sonar equipment to search the Little Econ River (hereafter called “LER”) despite reluctance from some TE staff; accordingly, I accompanied Rob Dick on an air boat to comb the LER.

I later responded to a canal to follow up on a submerged car seat that Spyder Dalton had spotted while following up on a reported lead mentioned above. Spyder Dalton and I then returned to Jay Blanchard Park where I was stunned to find Miller on the same air boat and on the LER authoritatively peering into a sonar display but with a heavy news camera presence. In my personal opinion, Miller was doing nothing more than playing it up for the media after he himself previously declared the LER cleared, according to TE personnel on site at the “Command Center.”

On November 10, 2008, I am informed and believe that anonymous TE staff were against Mr. Padilla’s insistence on sending in a dive team to search a portion of the LER to by hand.
I encountered numerous volunteer searchers who shared stories of how TE staff simply rode by on ATVs, “stood up while driving by and declared areas cleared.” Many of the volunteers were very disappointed and even angry about the TE failure to properly train and coordinate. In point of fact, I doubt many will ever return to a TE search.

Overall, I found the TE efforts to be an example of disorganized chaos complete with TE staff disagreements, veiled infighting, and a substantial amount of finger pointing; moreover, TE staff shared many anecdotes that I think would be of tremendous embarrassment to Miller, including TE staff reports of Miller abandoning the search for Caylee to secure a high dollar payment in another state to initiate unrelated searches.

The current level of attacks against Mr. Padilla, in my personal opinion, are designed to shift blame for an utter TE failure to properly account for the total lack of professional attention to the real focus of the search for Caylee in favor of garnering media attention for Miller himself, in my personal opinion.

I have been present on many occasions wherein Mr. Padilla and Rob Dick thoughtfully and sincerely spent a tremendous amount of time not only hammering out cell phone ping reports but also sharing theories over and over again to reach conclusions on the alleged crime and all of which was clearly designed to bring Caylee home.
I remain befuddled by Miller’s sudden turn, but, at the same time, I find Miller’s statements and actions perfectly in keeping with recognizing a failed effort with too many agendas within TE itself, in my personal opinion.

Perhaps, Miller will someday find and accept that Mr. Padilla had brought a great deal of attention to TE that resulted in high volunteer turnout, donations and the discovery of just how important that little cross hung on a tree really is. Until then, I suspect that the machine cannot be fixed until acceptance of it being broken is fully understood.

In closing, I sincerely hope that future TE searches are successful, but, based on what I personally witnessed, I am cautious not to expect too much.

Rex

Last part from Rex:

TE found and photographed the cross in August, but the importance of the cross was not evident until Mr. Padilla and his team arrived in Florida.

Padilla Team Member Spyder Dalton found the tree where the cross was and the bead by sifting at the base of the tree.

The car seat found submerged in a canal came about from Mr. Padilla listening to people who asked for photographs to be taken with him.

A confidential source approached Mr. Padilla with information that provided other leads to follow.

Rob Dick and I found a baby bottle in thick brush near the LER that TES was not interested in. "You found a baby bottle, so what," one TES staffer told me.

Spyder found bones near a reported Casey stop that most TES staff, the so-called Crime Scene people and even a sheriff's deputy were not interested in.

Padilla Team Member Spyder Dalton braved the possibility of snakes and gators to personally enter freezing, putrid water to feel around blind. No TE staff offered to join in after being advised.

I was personally approached about and personally investigated numerous reports of foul odors along trails and paved walk ways in Jay Blanchard Park.

and etceteras.

Rex
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations Empty Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations

Post by Impetuous Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 am

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1942
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations Empty Leonard Padilla: Exposed…Again

Post by Impetuous Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:39 am

Leonard Padilla: Exposed…Again

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1905
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations Empty Re: Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations

Post by Impetuous Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:37 am

just_a_mom wrote:
Susmihara wrote:
alwaysbelieve wrote:I just got this off murt's sight, couldn't get the rest of it. Thought it was interesting.

For Immediate Release From the Desk of Tim Miller Founder/Director Texas EquuSearch It has come to my attention that donations, intended for Texas EquuSearch (TES), have been solicited on websites other than the official TES websites (www.texasequusearch.org and www.pleasefindcaylee.com) . These donations are being looked at and investigated at this time. This is in no way a vendetta...

Does anyone have a link to the source of this?
http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2008/11/15/for-immediate-release-texas-equusearch/
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations Empty Re: Tim Miller of TES Releases Statement On Padilla Forum Donations

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down