Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions

2 posters

Go down

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Empty Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions

Post by Impetuous Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:13 pm

grandmaOf12 wrote:Seaan Krause put his article out tonight instead of waiting til Monday-guess Cindy finally made him mad...worth reading, tho...

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2094

These are his emails back and forth with Cindy and his 'explanation' or 'interpretation" of events...

I am not advocating the blog-or discrediting either- just that that article seemed interesting...
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Empty Does Casey Anthony's Mom Suspect Her of Having 'Something to Do' With Caylee's Fate?

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Does Casey Anthony's Mom Suspect Her of Having 'Something to Do' With Caylee's Fate?

Friday, January 23, 2009

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Foxnews_story

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," January 22, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: More stunning new information is emerging about the Caylee Anthony murder investigation: 311 pages of newly released documents give us more information than we have ever had before about the case.

The toddler's mother Casey is in jail. Her mother Cindy has been defending her publicly, but what is she saying privately? Our next guest knows. Internet writer Sean Krause joins us live.

Sean corresponded extensively with Cindy after Caylee was reported missing, and also spoke with her on the phone, and the conversations are detailed in the new documents.

Sean, thank you for joining us. Sean, first, how did you even develop this e-mail/phone relationship with Cindy Anthony?

SEAN KRAUSE, INTERNET WRITER: Well, first of all, Greta, I just want to say thank you for putting me on your show.

I actually met Cindy Anthony, or not met, actually spoke to Cindy Anthony through Mark NeJame. Him and I corresponded based on an article that he had asked me to pull. So I had pulled the article, and in hindsight of that, I was able to develop a relationship with his client at the time, Cindy Anthony.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, what did Cindy tell you about whether or not she was suspicious of her daughter, or not?

KRAUSE: Well, you know, it took awhile for her to warm up, because she doesn't trust people. That's the thing with her. She is very quick to judge. You have to kind of do for her, and then she will do for you. And that is kind of her motto.

It was a little bit before Thanksgiving when she had said - when her demeanor had changed, and she believed in her heart that Casey Anthony had obviously done something to her daughter. And she used the word "something," and she would not elaborate on that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Just so I understand, you have an Internet Web site, is that right?

KRAUSE: That's correct.

VAN SUSTEREN: And you were posting about this investigation, and Mark NeJame, who you mentioned, was at the time the lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony, which is why he happened to contact you, and why you happened to develop this relationship with Cindy?

KRAUSE: Right. Me and Mark NeJame Jane were very good friends. In fact I spoke with him tonight. He was at a basketball game. Him and I, we correspond with each other, and we have developed -- we have been good friends ever since.

VAN SUSTEREN: You do not live in Orlando, do you, or in the Orlando area?

KRAUSE: No, I do not live in the Orlando area. We communicate back and forth through the various aspects of the case. And he is a very great guy. I have nothing but love and respect for the guy for his profession as a lawyer and for his care. He is a really, really great guy, and I have nothing bad to say about him.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you and Cindy still talk?

KRAUSE: The communication ended after she had said that she was hacked. And that was a bunch of crap. And that is what led me to forward all of my emails, all of my texts, and all of my correspondence with Cindy to Uri Malick(ph), and John--

VAN SUSTEREN: Who are they?

KRAUSE: They are the lead investigators in the Casey Anthony saga. They are the ones that have conducted all of the interviews and such up until this point. Actually, Uri(ph) had contacted me.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you have actually turned over your correspondence, e-mail correspondence with Cindy to the authorities?

KRAUSE: Correct. And as of right now, I am aware that the state attorney's office has my interview. It is up to the mainstream media to decide whether or not they want to pull that interview for the freedom -- what I believe is the Freedom of Information Act, and such.

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there anything that Cindy told you that strikes you as important to the investigation?

KRAUSE: Cindy is very, I mean, she often called because she was very stressed. She had a lot of issues. Whenever--

VAN SUSTEREN: Like what?

KRAUSE: Well, whenever there was a Caylee sighting and it turned out to be false, she would give me a call, and she would be very distraught. She would still keep on the hope.

And it was a very weird relationship, because she would call me sometimes at midnight or even 2:30 in the morning. It kind of felt like Dr. Phil for a little bit listening to her, but I felt bad for the lady.

But what struck me as odd, though, was that around the same time that she had stated that she had believed that Casey had something to do [with] her daughter, Caylee. ... I'm sorry--she believes in her heart that her daughter is a sociopath. That is what she admitted to me, and that is what we discussed.

You know, we discussed Casey. We discussed Caylee. And we discussed her own private life.

VAN SUSTEREN: Sean, thank you very much for joining us.

KRAUSE: Sure. No problem, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481851,00.html

Last edited by mom_in_il on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Empty Father Krause: Cindy’s Confessions Part II

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Father Krause: Cindy’s Confessions Part II

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=2110
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions Empty Re: Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down