Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes

5 posters

Go down

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes Empty Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 am

Nonprofit Group Helps Less-Fortunate Children

POSTED: Tuesday, August 24, 2010
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT August 24, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A pair of shoes
that belonged to Caylee Anthony will be donated to help less-fortunate
children, her grandmother said.Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother,
e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the
nonprofit group ChildrenOfLove.org,
which serves less-fortunate children.According to the group's mission
statement, it emphasizes mentoring children who have been orphaned and
need guidance."I
will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's
shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony
said in a statement.Caylee's remains were found in December 2008,
about five months after she was reported missing by Cindy Anthony and
Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.Casey Anthony, 24, remains jailed
on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. She has pleaded not
guilty. Her trial is scheduled to begin in May.Watch Local 6 News for
more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24750620/detail.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes Empty Re: Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes

Post by mom_in_il Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Report: Caylee Anthony's shoes donated to children's charity

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-caylee-anthony-shoes-20100825,0,2094925.story
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes Empty Re: Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes

Post by The_Thinker Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:23 pm

mom_in_il wrote:Report: Caylee Anthony's shoes donated to children's charity

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-caylee-anthony-shoes-20100825,0,2094925.story

The article says "a pair" ... as in ONE set of shoes??? really?? ONE????
And Cindy has to tell the news station that she is doing this, and attending the charity event - why??? To try to rehabilitate her own image in the public eye?
Won't work Cindy! It will take more than one pair of Caylee's shoes to change how the public feels about Cindy!
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Anonymous said...

ChildrenofLove.org
http://www.childrenoflove.org/contact-us

contact info:

dpatalano@childrenoflove.org

childrenoflove@bellsouth.net

We can urge them to contact the news and stay away from the Scamthonys!
Wednesday, 25 August, 2010

CHILDREN OF LOVE FOUNDATION
4921 Headlee Drive Orlando, Florida

my letter to this charity:

PLEASE do not allow your charity organization to be USED and manipulated by Cindy Anthony and her media crusade to promote herself and her Inmate daughter, Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first degree murder of precious Caylee Anthony!!! PLEASE stop this outrage!

The fact that Cindy Anthony would write to a news/media outlet to inform them of her attendance at your charity event on Saturday, to donate ONE pair of deceased Caylee's shoes .... for the media exposure it will give CINDY is repulsive beyond words!!! Please do not let your upstanding, Christian organization be tainted by this disgusting, vile publicity stunt.

This is so wrong on so many levels. Please stop Cindy Anthony from having any involvement in your charity event.

The Bible says "when you give, don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing"

The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi40 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

The_Thinker wrote:
Anonymous said...

ChildrenofLove.org
http://www.childrenoflove.org/contact-us

contact info:

dpatalano@childrenoflove.org

childrenoflove@bellsouth.net

We can urge them to contact the news and stay away from the Scamthonys!
Wednesday, 25 August, 2010

CHILDREN OF LOVE FOUNDATION
4921 Headlee Drive Orlando, Florida

my letter to this charity:

PLEASE do not allow your charity organization to be USED and manipulated by Cindy Anthony and her media crusade to promote herself and her Inmate daughter, Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first degree murder of precious Caylee Anthony!!! PLEASE stop this outrage!

The fact that Cindy Anthony would write to a news/media outlet to inform them of her attendance at your charity event on Saturday, to donate ONE pair of deceased Caylee's shoes .... for the media exposure it will give CINDY is repulsive beyond words!!! Please do not let your upstanding, Christian organization be tainted by this disgusting, vile publicity stunt.

This is so wrong on so many levels. Please stop Cindy Anthony from having any involvement in your charity event.

The Bible says "when you give, don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing"

I sent one too! I hope they reconsider. It just makes them look like they want to fuel her need to be in the public eye. I don't post to the media when I donate to Hannah Home or the Goodwill. What is this crazy biotch thinking? Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes 422394
mimi40
mimi40

Job/hobbies : nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 am

Geeze...Here we go: (*Credit WS)

Charity Group: We're Not Associated With Anthony Family
Nonprofit Unaware Family Was Donating Caylee Anthony's Shoes

POSTED: Wednesday, August 25, 2010
UPDATED: 12:20 am EDT August 26, 2010

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24764997/detail.html

According to Patalano, Anthony offered to share the flier with local media outlets. Patalano assumed the media might mention the shoe drive as part of a "public service announcement." She said she did not know Anthony was planning to donate her murdered granddaughter's shoes, nor share that information with the media.

By Wednesday morning, Patalano said she was being bombarded with phone calls at home and at work from protesters, whom she described as "hateful." Patalano fears the controversy could jeopardize her 20-year career at the pharmacy. She also said several other pharmacies have decided not to host similar shoe drives as a result of the negative publicity, which means fewer donations for the orphans.

(*Snipped from article)

Cindy Anthony wrote, "Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It's not about my family, it's about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately the media would not have normally covered this event, had it not been for my involvement."

Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes 422394 Unbelievable...beyond words... Cindy Anthony To Donate Caylee's Shoes 422394 (*Red by me)
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down