Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALEB MANGHAM - 4 yo (2010) - Castor (SE of Shreveport) LA

3 posters

Go down

CALEB MANGHAM - 4 yo (2010) - Castor (SE of Shreveport) LA Empty CALEB MANGHAM - 4 yo (2010) - Castor (SE of Shreveport) LA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:37 am

Poster's Note:Things that make you go hmm, hmm, hmm. Those fans are not only big (over 4 feet square) but very heavy, presuming the motor is still attached. I wonder how he managed to knock it over?

A 4-year-old Castor boy was discovered dead after he apparently became pinned underneath a large box-type fan.According to Bienville Parish Sheriff John Balance, The Bienville Sheriff's Office was dispatched around 10:22 Saturday morning to a home on state Highway 153 just south of Castor, in response to a 911 call reporting a missing child.A Bienville Sheriff's Deputy found Caleb Mangham unconscious under a large fan about a minute after arriving at the residence. The child was airlifted to LSU Medical Center after failed efforts of reviving him. He was later pronounced dead. The local coroner has ordered an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.Caleb's dad told police that he fell asleep after taking medicine and found Caleb missing when he woke up. When the deputy arrived, he found the boy's father coming out of the woods as he was searching for the little boy. He told police he was preparing to enlist friends in the search effort.The deputy noticed several large box fans – similar to ones used in chicken houses - in the back yard and when he picked up one of the boxes, he found the missing boy. The fan measured 52-by-52 inches."It looks as though the fan fell on the child and pinned him under," said Sheriff Ballance.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CALEB MANGHAM - 4 yo (2010) - Castor (SE of Shreveport) LA Empty Re: CALEB MANGHAM - 4 yo (2010) - Castor (SE of Shreveport) LA

Post by Brandi Mangham Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:56 pm

to you... my husband was ion the bathroom when our baby boy went outside... as most lil country boys his age do. My husband also was not asleep and the media was only telling what they were told which is lies... the deputy was not the one that pulled him out my husband was and he has this burden to live with for the rest of his life--- eventhough by no form or fashion is he to blame. This was a tragic accident and God was just ready to bring our angel home to him. If you dont know the facts keep your smart eliek comments to yourself... We are hurting enough as it is and you and the hundreds of others that like to have diarhea of the mouth do not help any. But the thousands of ppl that are by our side are what keeps us going.

Brandi Mangham
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

CALEB MANGHAM - 4 yo (2010) - Castor (SE of Shreveport) LA Empty Re: CALEB MANGHAM - 4 yo (2010) - Castor (SE of Shreveport) LA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:39 am

Dearest Brandi: As you may have surmised we are not in the arena of sourcing news but, rather, we get information from a variety of print and broadcast outlets.
First, allow me to express our deepest sympathy regarding Caleb's passing.
It certainly is a tragedy that none, unless they've been through it, can imagine.
Your husband must have been horrified at the sight of his little boy lying there.
From time to time we are contacted, as you have done, by family members who give us their side of the story and we really appreciate that.
I am glad that you have supporters that outnumber those who have their doubts.
I must, however, stand by my comment/note at the top of the story.
Maybe you can help clear this up? How was the fan resting that it would be possible to fall on your child?
Was it leaning against a wall? Was it lying high up on a workbench?
How could a 4 year old move such a huge and heavy object? Why?
Why would the Deputy lie about finding the child and finding your husband coming out of the woods?
Finally, and most importantly, why was a four year old given the opportunity to leave the house alone to begin with?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Article with lots of comments at the end. Some are from people who indicate that they know this family.

http://www.ktbs.com/news/25161197/detail.html

Child Found Dead At Home

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 pm

http://arklatexhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=128155

Four Year Old Found Dead In Bienville Parish

"... Chief Deputy Randy Price says the fan was with two other fans that were still standing."...
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down