Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I think happened......

3 posters

Go down

What I think happened...... Empty What I think happened......

Post by Judi Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:30 am

Who drives around with a pizza in the trunk of their car? Nobody I know!

Casie wanted to go clubbing and didn't have a sitter. She put a very live Caylee in the trunk of her car with a pizza for dinner. After Casie was done partying, maybe that night or the next day, she opened the trunk to find Caylee dead from suffocation. She didn't know what to do so she drove around with Caylee in the car until her little body started to decompose. Then she dumped her God knows where! I hope they fry this woman! :twisted:

Judi
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

What I think happened...... Empty I think you're on the right track...

Post by TheWacoKid Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:01 am

Casey used a few drops of chloroform on a rag to put Caylee to sleep, then laid her in the trunk along with the box containing the pizza. Caylee woke up later. The trunk was dark, but she found the pizza, ate a piece and felt around for a bottle of water. Her hand, instead, got the bottle of chloroform Casey had carelessly put in the trunk. Caylee opened it and it spilled in the dark. The spilled liquid soaked into the trunk carpet and the fumes...in the sealed confines of the trunk...killed her.

Last edited by TheWacoKid on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Syntax)

TheWacoKid
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Retired techie with American Airlines (www.aa.com)

Back to top Go down

What I think happened...... Empty Re: What I think happened......

Post by grandmaOf12 Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:01 am

TheWacoKid wrote:Casey used a few drops of chloroform on a rag to put Caylee to sleep, then laid her in the trunk along with the box containing the pizza. Caylee woke up later. The trunk was dark, but she found the pizza, ate a piece and felt around for a bottle of water. Her hand, instead, got the bottle of chloroform Casey had carelessly put in the trunk. Caylee opened it and it spilled in the dark. The spilled liquid soaked into the trunk carpet and the fumes...in the sealed confined of the trunk...killed her.

You know, that could be a theory..It is also possible Casey may have spilled it when administering it, and not paid attention or thought about it. I know the searches on computer made it seem premeditated , but I think they were more for the idea of sedating her. If Casey had planned to kill Caylee, and went to the trouble of looking up the drugs to do it, she probably would have had a disposal plan thought out-maybe not a good plan, but a plan-she wouldn't have carried the body around in her car, I think..I think that was more on OMG, what do I do situation...
grandmaOf12
grandmaOf12
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : birds,computers, Nancy Grace

Back to top Go down

What I think happened...... Empty Re: What I think happened......

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum