Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the property owners allow a memorial?

4 posters

Go down

Will the property owners allow a memorial? Empty Will the property owners allow a memorial?

Post by oviedo45 Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

I plan on contacting the legal owners of the property where caylee's remains were discovered to see if they will allow a memorial, they already have no trespassing signs up. Updates will be posted to this thread.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Will the property owners allow a memorial? Empty Re: Will the property owners allow a memorial?

Post by Annabeth Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 pm

oviedo45 wrote:I plan on contacting the legal owners of the property where caylee's remains were discovered to see if they will allow a memorial, they already have no trespassing signs up. Updates will be posted to this thread.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Annabeth
Annabeth
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Will the property owners allow a memorial? Empty Re: Will the property owners allow a memorial?

Post by kiwimom Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 pm

Oh that's a wonderful idea! I can't imagine they would mind as it's not on a part of their property that I would imagine they ever used and I'm sure they will never want to use it now!!. Let's hope!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 am

Ovie, please let us know what we can do to help you in that regard. I think BigJohnny's idea of possibly making this a play area/play ground...a permanent memorial....Thank you for all that you do for us out-of-towners!!!
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down