Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pros/Cons Of Zenaida Gonzalez Testimony In Casey Anthony's Trial

Go down

Pros/Cons Of Zenaida Gonzalez Testimony In Casey Anthony's Trial Empty Pros/Cons Of Zenaida Gonzalez Testimony In Casey Anthony's Trial

Post by mom_in_il Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Friday, December 10, 2010
Pros/Cons Of Zenaida Gonzalez Testimony In Casey Anthony's Trial

Excerpt:

It has been reported in recent days that Zenaida Gonzalez's name is on the list of potential witnesses that may be called by the prosecution in Casey Anthony's murder trial next May. Long time followers of the Casey Anthony case will remember that Zenaida Gonzalez was falsely accused by Casey Anthony as the person she left Caylee with when Cindy Anthony called police and reported her granddaughter as missing. So, what are the pros and cons of calling Zenaida Gonzalez as a witness in Casey Anthony's murder trial? To me, the pros far outweigh the cons as long as Gonzalez can hold her emotions in check while on the witness stand. I can only image how I would feel, if I was falsely accused of a crime that I had no knowledge of.

READ MORE: http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/12/proscons-of-zenaida-gonzalez-testimony.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down