Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rants n Raves

2 posters

Go down

Rants n Raves Empty Rants n Raves

Post by karma Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Rave: Luv the forum - well done everyone :cheers:

Rant: I had the hardest time registering. but was successful on my 4th attempt. First two times I didn't receive the email allowing me to link back here as a registered user. Attempts to re-register then told me my name was already being used. Today I was finally successful albeit with a new user name.

May the goddess shine everlasting blessings on Caylee and bring her home in peace and love.
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Rants n Raves Empty Re: Rants n Raves

Post by Impetuous Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:05 pm

karma wrote:Rave: Luv the forum - well done everyone :cheers:

Rant: I had the hardest time registering. but was successful on my 4th attempt. First two times I didn't receive the email allowing me to link back here as a registered user. Attempts to re-register then told me my name was already being used. Today I was finally successful albeit with a new user name.

May the goddess shine everlasting blessings on Caylee and bring her home in peace and love.
I'm sorry you had problems. BeTheMiracle is trying to help us all figure out all the kinks but we're glad you made it! Welcome! Please look around and join in where you feel most comfortable and any questions just ask! We're all learning... :flower:
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down