Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY

+8
Ownleeme2000
onehope
Chant
TaraJ
alwaysbelieve
mermaid55
TomTerrific0420
kiwimom
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY - Page 3 Empty Re: ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 pm

moosekrazy wrote:Thank goodness! All that time wasted though. Thanks for the update Tom!
---Thou art welcome my loyal follower from the Land of Ben and Jerry's! (Boston Creme Pie....yummo!)
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY - Page 3 Empty Re: ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY

Post by kiwimom Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

ANGOLA - The Evans Town Police Department reported Wednesday that
Angel Leverenz, the Angola 18-year-old who was last seen March 22, is
still missing.She was known to be driving a Honda Accord which
has since been located on South Creek Road. When last seen, Leverenz was
wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans.According to Evans
police, since suspending the search on March 26, they have processed and
investigated approximately 20 leads and none have materialized.The
National Center for Missing and Exploited children was notified and
pamphlets have been made and are being distributed throughout the
country.A small ground search near Old Lake Shore was conducted in relation to a lead that was given to investigators.On
Wednesday, an air search was conducted by helicopters from the New York
State Police and the Erie County Sheriff's Office. Divers will be sent
back into 18 Mile Creek when conditions improve.http://www.observertoday.com/page/content.detail/id/557629/Missing-girl-still-sought.html?nav=5007
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantilea Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 pm

I grew up down the street from Angel. If you are on Facebook, like the page "Praying for Angel." Family and friends closest to the situation keep us updated well...

Chantilea
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 am

Chantilea wrote:I grew up down the street from Angel. If you are on Facebook, like the page "Praying for Angel." Family and friends closest to the situation keep us updated well...

Thank you Chantilea & Welcome to J4C! Please feel free to join us on the main blog also.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 am

alwaysbelieve wrote:
Chantilea wrote:I grew up down the street from Angel. If you are on Facebook, like the page "Praying for Angel." Family and friends closest to the situation keep us updated well...

Thank you Chantilea & Welcome to J4C! Please feel free to join us on the main blog also.

I can't find the facebook page you suggest.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by moosekrazy Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 am

I can't find it either. Can't see where any of the family members that I know are posting on anything either.
moosekrazy
moosekrazy
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:12 am

I have made up my mind I am going out there tomorrow morning after my breakfast meeting. Pictures will be taken and posted over the weekend.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by moosekrazy Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 am

Just be safe Tom!!!
moosekrazy
moosekrazy
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:45 am

moosekrazy wrote:Just be safe Tom!!!
---It's a multi-purpose trip. It's on the way to Irving (the scenic route) and that's where the Native Americans hide the cheap gas and smokes.
Might even play a few slots while I am down there.
I just want to see for myself the lay of the land and bring those views to "youse".
That's a North Buff-thing..."youse guys havin' a good time atda festival?" "youse guys seen da' Chooch?"
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantilea Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:11 am

Here it is folks. Sorry you couldn't find it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Praying-For-Angel/199890956712017

Chantilea
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantilea Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 am

And the reason you don't see the family posting updates on the page is because the people running the page are posting under the name "praying for Angel"

Chantilea
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by moosekrazy Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:30 am

Chantilea wrote:And the reason you don't see the family posting updates on the page is because the people running the page are posting under the name "praying for Angel"
Thanks for the link Chantilea! I "liked" the page so I could see the updates.
moosekrazy
moosekrazy
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by moosekrazy Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
moosekrazy wrote:Just be safe Tom!!!
---It's a multi-purpose trip. It's on the way to Irving (the scenic route) and that's where the Native Americans hide the cheap gas and smokes.
Might even play a few slots while I am down there.
I just want to see for myself the lay of the land and bring those views to "youse".
That's a North Buff-thing..."youse guys havin' a good time atda festival?" "youse guys seen da' Chooch?"

I still say that!
moosekrazy
moosekrazy
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:00 pm

On the news tonite it was reported "something" was found in the creek today, was suppose to have a press meeting at 6:30 but I haven't seen it yet and of course all we got on the news was the tease for the press conference. Will keep my eyes/ears open.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Body of missing 18-year-old girl found

Updated: Friday, 01 Apr 2011, 6:41 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 01 Apr 2011, 5:54 PM EDT

• Michele McClintick
  • Posted by: Eli George

EVANS, N.Y. (WIVB) - Police say the body of Angel Leverenz has been found in Evans. 18-year-old
Leverenz of Angola had been missing since last week and her body has
been found near 18-mile Creek. Authorities say fishermen found the body
of Leverenz around 10:30 Friday morning. Her body was found covered in
snow near a train trestle in the general area of prior searches. Her cause of death has not yet been determined. The investigation continues.

Her car was found on South Creek Road last week with her keys and ID still inside.
Later, authorities found her purse along 18-mile Creek. An extensive
search was conducted, and police followed up on around 20 leads. Evans
Police recently contacted the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to help in the search. We will have the latest on News 4 at 10 and 11.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/erie/Divers-make-discovery-in-18-mile-Creek

Last edited by alwaysbelieve on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantilea Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 pm

RIP Angel

Chantilea
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Town Of Evans Police Confirm Body Found Is Angel Leverenz
By
WKBW News

April 1, 2011

Updated Apr 1, 2011 at 6:57 PM EDT

TOWN OF EVANS, NY ( WKBW ) Town of Evans Police confirm that a body
found Friday near 18 mile creek is that of 18 year old Angel Leverenz.
The body was found on CSX property under the railroad bridge that crosses over 18 Mile Creek.

The cause of death was not released. Officials tell Eyewitness News
that an autopsy will be performed Saturday and that this case remains
under investigation.
Fire crews were on the scene Friday along with Fire Department Chaplain Father Joe Bayne.
Eyewitness News will continue to have the latest as details become available.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/Crews-Looking-To-Recover-A-Body-Near-18-Mile-Creek-119087729.html
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 am

Evans,
NY (WBEN) -- Evans Police say the body of 18-year-old Angel Marie
Leverenz was discovered Friday, in a wooded area near Eighteen-Mile
Creek.

The recovery site was "in the vicinity" of where police found Leverenz's
car, purse and other personal belongings a week earlier, according to
information given out at a press conference.

Leverenz had been missing since March 21, when she said she was going out with friends, but failed to return home.

An autopsy will be performed Saturday to determine the exact cause and manner of Leverenz's death.

Evans Police detectives and State Police continue to investigate the case.

http://www.wben.com/Missing-Girl-s-Body-Found-Near-Eighteen-Mile-Creek/9533530
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

OMG, I'm thankful it wasn't our Tom who found her body!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 am

I was there at that time and actually exchanged glances with the fishermen who found her. I was there about an hour before the police arrived. Knowing that she was right there, and had I ventured just a bit further, I might have been the person who discovered her is a little chilling. I did take some pics so you can get an idea. I also uncovered what I thought, initially, might be evidence. More on that tomorrow morning when I post the pics.
LE is still saying that there are no indications of foul play.
Autopsy soon.
Answers? Hopefully....

Incidentally, Father Joe Bayne is one of the most dynamic priests in our diocese and hosts Mass on a weekly basis at the church I attend.
He's the chaplain for a number of local fire departments, including the entire City of Buffalo.
His residence is just up the road from Evans so it doesn't surprise me that he was there.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New insights...)
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 am

Wow Tom. Look forward to seeing your pics.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by moosekrazy Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:38 am

So sad at this ending. I've known this family for years. Too many tragedies in one family!

I am also glad Tom was not the one to make such an awful discovery. I've seen my share of DB's, and it stays with you.

moosekrazy
moosekrazy
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:47 pm

ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY - Page 3 IMG00040-20110401-0908

I am traveling east to west, toward Lake Erie on South Creek Rd.
This is the first parking area I come to after the first bridge.
There are two underpasses. Here I am looking back at the first bridge.
No place under either to park so she must have been in one of the two parking areas.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 pm

ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY - Page 3 IMG00041-20110401-0908

This is the same position looking toward the second underpass. My ride in the foreground.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 pm

ANGEL MARIE LEVERENZ - 18 yo - Evans (Lake Erie shore; SW of Buffalo) NY - Page 3 IMG00042-20110401-0908

Still in Area #1 looking south. It seems to be a pond/tributary of the creek.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next