Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Hearing - April 1 Hearing Homework - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Hearing - April 1 Hearing Homework - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Hearing - April 1 Hearing Homework - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:53 am

Thursday, March 31, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing - April 1 Hearing Homework

Excerpt:

I'm being optimistic here and hoping the Frye hearings will end up by the end of the day on April 1. However, I have a feeling that things will drag on. Perhaps if we all cross our fingers, we'll get our wish.

There is some leftover business from the last hearing. Jeff Ashton presented his witness, Dr. Arpad Vass and Jose Baez did his cross-examination. We should be hearing from the defense and their experts on the matter at this hearing. One will probably be Dr. Kenneth Furton and another, Dr. Barry Logan.

I also believe that I heard Jose Baez say that he had another expert for the cadaver dogs. That would possibly be Dr. Logan, who spoke about cadaver dogs in his deposition. However, Jeff Ashton did mention at a recent hearing that Logan had backed away from testifying about them when they did his deposition. As for Dr. Furton, it will be especially interesting to hear what questions Jeff Ashton will have for him about his time in Oregon.

We will finally get to the rest of the motions in limine which have been hanging around for a very long time.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-hearing-april-1-hearing.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down