Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by TomTerrific0420 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 pm

A Harris County grand jury will determine if any charges are filed
against a man who detectives say left his children in bathtub to answer a
phone call. His 17-month-old daughter died after she was found floating
in the tub and not breathing. Harris County emergency medical
responders arrived around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday to a home on Oakwick Lane
near Valiant Drive and found unresponsive. She was taken by Life Flight
medical helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
where she was later pronounced dead. Detectives say after the
family finished eating dinner, the father of the 17-month-old girl put
her and her 2-year-old sister in the bathtub and walked outside the
house to take a phone call. Another relative checked on the girls
in the bathtub and found water overflowing from the tub with the body
of the 17-month-old child floating. The 2-year-old girl was not hurt.
No one has been taken into custody in the child's death.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110407-child-bathtub-death
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by onehope on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:44 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:A Harris County grand jury will determine if any charges are filed
against a man who detectives say left his children in bathtub to answer a
phone call. His 17-month-old daughter died after she was found floating
in the tub and not breathing. Harris County emergency medical
responders arrived around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday to a home on Oakwick Lane
near Valiant Drive and found unresponsive. She was taken by Life Flight
medical helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
where she was later pronounced dead. Detectives say after the
family finished eating dinner, the father of the 17-month-old girl put
her and her 2-year-old sister in the bathtub and walked outside the
house to take a phone call. Another relative checked on the girls
in the bathtub and found water overflowing from the tub with the body
of the 17-month-old child floating. The 2-year-old girl was not hurt.
No one has been taken into custody in the child's death.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110407-child-bathtub-death
explode stupid people, I don't care what anyone says.....simply stupid
onehope
onehope
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by kiwimom on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:02 am

onehope wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:A Harris County grand jury will determine if any charges are filed
against a man who detectives say left his children in bathtub to answer a
phone call. His 17-month-old daughter died after she was found floating
in the tub and not breathing. Harris County emergency medical
responders arrived around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday to a home on Oakwick Lane
near Valiant Drive and found unresponsive. She was taken by Life Flight
medical helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
where she was later pronounced dead. Detectives say after the
family finished eating dinner, the father of the 17-month-old girl put
her and her 2-year-old sister in the bathtub and walked outside the
house to take a phone call. Another relative checked on the girls
in the bathtub and found water overflowing from the tub with the body
of the 17-month-old child floating. The 2-year-old girl was not hurt.
No one has been taken into custody in the child's death.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110407-child-bathtub-death
Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX 0169 stupid people, I don't care what anyone says.....simply stupid
I'd go further and say it's criminally stupid and charges should be made.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear


Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by twinkletoes on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:14 am

kiwimom wrote:
onehope wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:A Harris County grand jury will determine if any charges are filed
against a man who detectives say left his children in bathtub to answer a
phone call. His 17-month-old daughter died after she was found floating
in the tub and not breathing. Harris County emergency medical
responders arrived around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday to a home on Oakwick Lane
near Valiant Drive and found unresponsive. She was taken by Life Flight
medical helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
where she was later pronounced dead. Detectives say after the
family finished eating dinner, the father of the 17-month-old girl put
her and her 2-year-old sister in the bathtub and walked outside the
house to take a phone call. Another relative checked on the girls
in the bathtub and found water overflowing from the tub with the body
of the 17-month-old child floating. The 2-year-old girl was not hurt.
No one has been taken into custody in the child's death.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110407-child-bathtub-death
Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX 0169 stupid people, I don't care what anyone says.....simply stupid
I'd go further and say it's criminally stupid and charges should be made.
Me too Kiwi. We always seem to agree about these parents. sad hug
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by inmyfloridaopinion on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 am

Video and written report.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8058307

Police: Baby drowns after being left alone in tub

..."Family members tell Eyewitness News it has been very tough for the father, who is absolutely distraught."...


Last edited by inmyfloridaopinion on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by inmyfloridaopinion on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am

Video and written report with details saying the father may have, also, gone next door and that a relative found the baby.

http://www.wwltv.com/outbound-feeds/social/Investigators-17-month-old-drowns-after-father-leaves-her-alone-in-bathtub-119404374.html

..."Investigators said the father then stepped outside and possibly went next door.

A relative, realizing the little girls were alone, went to check on them."...



inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by twinkletoes on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 am

I don't see any new news? Has he been charged with anything? A man just doesn't leave two babies in the bathtub. Something's weird here IMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by inmyfloridaopinion on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:46 pm

twinkletoes wrote:I don't see any new news? Has he been charged with anything? A man just doesn't leave two babies in the bathtub. Something's weird here IMO.
Tom needed help with these threads and I am undertaking the updates to this unresolved section. I was just documenting what I was able to find. There seems to be a difference over if the father went outside or outside and next door. Also, there seems to be a discrepancy over who found the child. Some say the father, but others say a relative. Plus, the father's reaction was something that I didn't see in the original article.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by twinkletoes on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:14 pm

All I've seen were the original articles. I don't understand why they haven't put out more info.

I thought it was interesting that a few weeks before this drowning, another baby drowning in a bathtub was in the news in the very same town. The parent was convicted. I just wonder if it gave this man ideas.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX Empty Re: Toddler dies in bathtub - 17 Months - Houston TX

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum