Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this train is running - andrea

Go down

this train is running - andrea Empty this train is running - andrea

Post by mom_in_il Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm

April 9, 2011 · 12:36 pm
this train is running

Excerpt:

The big news this morning? The government is still open for business. Personally, I think Judge Perry had is hand in the decision in Washington. Oh yes, the Honorable Judge Perry would surely not let Congress, or President Obama get in the way and delay the start of the State v. Casey Anthony trial! I am being facetious, though it’s clear the trial is moving forward despite anything in its way.

Judge Perry, despite exhausting himself, is going to do what ever it takes to get this trial running, and on time! Nothing can derail this effort now.

After watching the rerun of yesterday’s hearing, I wonder, did the lawyers find out yesterday where they were going to pick their jury? I’m not sure, but Judge Perry did promise that if a jury cannot be selected from wherever location they are going, it is possible to return to Orange County, he said, and select a jury there! It’s possible that the defense could prevail by arguing against that. If the defense is successful in arguing against finding an Orlando jury, they will travel to a second secret location, during the following week, to try again.

http://andreadreamin.com/2011/04/09/this-train-is-running/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down