Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – Jurors Wanted - CFJ

Go down

Casey Anthony – Jurors Wanted - CFJ Empty Casey Anthony – Jurors Wanted - CFJ

Post by mom_in_il Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Casey Anthony – Jurors Wanted
05/11/2011 donchais

Excerpt:

I have to admit that I missed the afternoon session yesterday, but was flabbergasted when I reviewed the video. Well, after yesterdays debacle, we begin anew today. We also have to wait and see if we get anymore bonehead motions from the defense or perhaps another request that the State do their homework for them!

Casey is not looking her best today – she is pretty unkempt.

A new panel is being read the charges by Judge Perry, while the attorneys are reviewing their questionnaires.

Casey cannot look at the prospective jurors. She is looking down, eyes closed, biting her lip and shaking her head no. There she goes! The waterworks have started as she is crying for herself! Pretty much, the entire defense team is ignoring her. I doubt sincerely her performance is garnering any sympathy with this panel!

At break, the defense team surround Casey and one can only guess they instructed her to get her act together and stop the dramatics. In fact, it appears they had her sent out of court to pull herself together. When she returned, she was and is being watched by her sitters.

READ MORE: http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/casey-anthony-jurors-wanted/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down