Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE

2 posters

Go down

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE Empty HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE

Post by mom_in_il Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE

NATIONAL ENQUIRER Published on: 01/28/2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63475
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE Empty Re: HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE

Post by MysticOne Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 pm

mom_in_il wrote:HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE

NATIONAL ENQUIRER Published on: 01/28/2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63475

Won't it be lovely when they put Kiomarie on the witness stand to tell this story under oath? Another nail in the coffin, IMO.

Thanks for sharing the information!
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE Empty Re: HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE

Post by mom_in_il Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm

From Foxy Posts 17954 Last 12:06 PM
To All
[Msg # 14314.1
]

Had a chance to run to CVS today and bought both "People" and the "National Enquirer" just for you! LOL!

Anyhoo I'm glad I did because just in case you hadn't read or heard what Kiomarie said about the sticker on the duct tape, here's what NE has to say...

Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker. "I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee," Kiomarie told the NE in an exclusive interview. "My blood ran cold."

She went on to say that when they buried Jessica's hamster they put the hamster ina plastic bag and put it inside a paper bag, and on the paper bag drew 5 or 6 hearts as signs of love and wrote "We will miss you,Sage,on it."

When Casey and Kiomarie buried K's bird there they wrapped it in a heart embellished blanket and put it in a bag..same with K's beta fish..buried it in the same spot. Kiomarie says "It all adds up!"...

http://community.compuserve.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ws-crimeforum&tid=14314&redirCnt=1

Last edited by mom_in_il on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE Empty National Enquirer Interview with Kiomarie Torres - Cruz Video

Post by mom_in_il Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:48 pm

National Enquirer Iterview with Kiomarie Torres - Video

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/media/video?bctid=5224836001

Last edited by mom_in_il on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE Empty "I COULD HAVE SAVED CAYLEE!"

Post by mom_in_il Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 pm

"I COULD HAVE SAVED CAYLEE!"

WORLD EXCLUSIVE ENQUIRER INTERVIEW: Casey Anthony's best friend tells all!

"I could have saved Caylee Anthony's life. Her smiling little face will haunt me forever!"

That's the heartbreaking confession of Kiomarie Torres Cruz - best friend of accused murderess Casey Anthony, who police believe killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee and discarded her like trash in a garbage bag.

In a blockbuster exclusive ENQUIRER interview, the 22-year-old travel agent, who's listed as a prosecution witness in Casey's upcoming murder trial, revealed shocking, never-before-disclosed details of the crime that broke America's heart.

Kiomarie reveals a key piece of information that the prosecution could use to establish motive: Casey never wanted Caylee. In fact, when she was pregnant, she agreed to give up the baby to Kiomarie to adopt the baby…but Casey's mom hated the idea and the plan was dropped.

Kiomarie remained so close to Casey that Casey gave Caylee the middle name of Marie, in honor of Kiomarie.

In a chilling disclosure, Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER that the area where a body presumed to be Caylee was found was a secret hideaway of Casey's, and that she had long used it as a pet cemetery.

Kiomarie and Casey called that area The Zone - a secret place where as girls they would dress all in black and read prayers as they buried their dead pets.

Way back in July, Kiomarie says she told police of her suspicions that Caylee's body might be found in The Zone. The cops investigated, but nothing was found in the thick brush until a meter reader stumbled across the remains December 11th.

SEE VIDEO HERE

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/65924
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Transcript of Kiomarie J. Torres Cruz With LE Dated 8/12/08

Orange County Sheriff's Office
Arrest Affidavit - Casey Marie Anthony
Date of Arrest: 07/16/2008 16:33:00
Case # 08-CF-10925
Discovery Documents Set#2 (Pages 85-90)
SUPPLEMENT #13 - INCIDENT REPORT (08/12/2009)

KIOMARIE J. TORRES CRUZ ENGAGEMENT

On July 19th, 2008 at approximately 2030 hours, I received a telephone call from Kiomarie Torres Cruz. She told me she got my number from a friend named "Bailey [Bailey Dickens]" who got my number from Brian Burner. She wanted to tell me that she and Casey Anthony were best of friends in high school. She said Jessica, Casey and her were close friends. She told me that she thought it was important to tell me that she spoke with Casey over the telephone on July 9th, 2008 in the afternoon hours. She said Casey did not call from her cellular phone, which she had programmed into her telephone, because Casey's name did not come up on the screen when she answered it. She said she did not recognize the number, but thought the call was from a 407 area code. She said she answered the call thinking it was possibly work related. She said Casey asked her if she could borrow $150-$200 and she agreed and told Casey to call her when she needed to meet to get the money. She said while she was talking to Casey on the telephone she heard a female child's voice say mommy, mommy and Casey told the child, "Not now I am on the telephone." Kiomarie Torres Cruz said she heard cartoons in the background of the telephone conversation. [On July 20th, 2008, at approximately 2025 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz later called me to tell me that she was mistaken when she told me about talking to Casey Anthony on the telephone. She said she was actually talking to Casey Williams, not Casey Anthony. She said Casey Williams also has a young daughter]I asked Kiomarie Torres Cruz if she could provide me with an itemized T-Mobile bill for her July calls. She said she would have to check with her fiance, since the T-Mobile account was in his name and get back to me. She also told me she heard that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel and she immediately thought about their "hide-out" that they used to go to in the woods just around the corner from Casey Anthony's parent's house. She agreed to meet me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School tonight and take me to their special place in the woods.At approximately 2131 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz met with me in front of the Hidden Oak Elementary School and walked me back into the wooded area behind the school where she showed me where Casey, Jessica and her favorite spots to "hang out" were located. Afterwards, at approximately 2153 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz willingly without threat, promise or coercion provided me a recorded statement.She told me that the only babysitter she knew of when she and Casey worked at Universal Studios was Casey's mom and dad. She did not know Zenaida Gonzales. Kiomarie said the only Gonzales that she did know, was Ida [or similar name] Gonzales who lived on Hopespring Dr. down the street from Casey's parent's home. She never heard Casey talk about a baby sitter. She said she last time she saw Casey Anthony was a couple of months ago at the Super Walmart Store and she did not have Caylee with her.Kiomarie Torres Cruz also said that during Casey's pregnancy, Casey told her that she wanted put the baby up for adoption, but her mother would not let her. Kiomarie said she told Casey that she had the money and she would be interested in adopting her baby, because the doctor told her that she could not have children, but that never happened.Kiomarie Torres Cruz also said that she thought Casey Anthony was Bi-Polar and/or had mental issues. She remembered a time when Casey asked her something one day and when Kiomarie brought it up on the next day or talk about what she asked her the previous day, Casey would swear not having asked her.

Orange County Sheriff's Office
Arrest Affidavit - Casey Marie Anthony
Date of Arrest: 07/16/2008 16:33:00
Case # 08-CF-10925
Discovery Documents Set#2 (Pages 85-90)S
SUPPLEMENT #13 - INCIDENT REPORT (08/12/2009)

The interview was recorded with the permission and knowledge of Kiomarie J. Torres Cruz. The interview lasted for approximately 20 minutes and concluded at approximately 2212 hours. This interview was recorded, copied from the digital recorder to a CD, transcribed from the CD to a typed written transcript and a copy of the audio CD and transcript are attached to this report. Kiomarie Torres Cruz called me on July 20th, 2008, at approximately 1419 hours and told me that her fiance was not going to let her send me an itemized account billing for her telephone that is under his account. (407) 927-1683. On July 20th, 2008, at approximately 2025 hours, Kiomarie Torres Cruz called me back to apologize that she was mistaken when she told me she talked to Casey Anthony on July 9th, 2008. She said she confused Casey Anthony with her friend Casey Williams. She said she actually spoke with Casey Williams, who also has a 2 1/2 year old girl. She said she spoke with Casey Williams today and that is what jogged her memory. She said Casey William's called her and wanted to borrow some money for her personal circumstance. She said she would call me tomorrow with the telephone number that Casey Williams used to all her. She said she thought that Casey Williams called from her boyfriend's apartment. On July 23rd,2008, at approximately 0940 hours, I spoke with Bailey Dickens who confined that he was the person who convinced Kiomarie Torres Cruz to call me with her insights into this case. At approximately 1558 hours, I received a telephone call from Kiomarie Torres Cruz in which she confirmed that she spoke with Casey Williams on July 9th, not Casey Anthony. She said Casey Williams wanted to borrow money to move back home because she and her boyfriend were not getting along and he had battered her. Kiomarie Torres Cruz said she did not loan her the money, because Casey William's mother wired her the money. Kiomarie gave me Casey Williams' telephone number, (407)856-8405, but when I called the telephone number I received a recording advising me the number was isconnected or not in service.

http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2008/12/transcript-of-kiomarie-j-torres-cruz.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down