Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – The Jury Meets Science - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony – The Jury Meets Science - BNN Empty Casey Anthony – The Jury Meets Science - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Casey Anthony – The Jury Meets Science
Posted on June 4th, 2011 by Simon Barrett

Excerpt:

I am a huge fan of science, Quarks, Colors, and Charms, it sounds like something right out of Sci Fi, but these were the ‘bits’ that physicists coveted in the 60’s and 70’s. These days they are on an even stranger hunt ‘dark matter’.

The wonderful movie Jurassic Park also introduced the viewer to something called Chaos Theory. This incidentally pretty much sums up my life.

There is also something known as ’string theory’. I have my own opinion on this. If you place a perfectly good piece of string in a draw, how come it is a knotted mess when you go to get it months later? One can only assume that Chaos Theory and String Theory have done some heavy dating in the confines of their home.

Obviously I am joking (well apart from the string) but there is a serious aspect, the average person knows little about leading edge science. Would you walk into Starbucks and order a Grande (large) Cappuccino (Coffee with steamed milk on top), but hold the Quarks, and heavy on the Dark Matter?

More: http://www.bloggernews.net/126672
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down