Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Caylee's Forum

+83
gma2one
love_my_dogs
mom_in_il
brific
happynurse
Lkcogrl
public-enemy
roku
laainmn
when_we_laugh_indoors
bostons04
bbongionj
BEAGLES&MORE
ceegee
nana1973
sknbr
care4caylee
memevin
just_a_mom
cattys
twiglet
MommyandNanaInNY
kath50
tvincent101
MandiJones
nanafool
stobaby
AggieMom2009
kiwimom
arkymom
Olga
ggs77
kmargo
MichiganPam
Maggie
darby
brockswmn
shirledoll
LIElemteach
BigJohnny
Annie68
carlos
k3538k
granny
Bear aka GA
Migranny19
TXaggieGrandma
NY luvs Caylee
bakerfljackie
Jbug
Be The Miracle
MomintheVille
ksmimiNJ
4caylee
Annabeth
boop33
MANHCTFL
ElizabethZeke
CindeeM
MysticOne
bonbon
anaday26
petesaparte
lightinthedarkness
Nia
armyspouse
TiaMaria
Stephanie
PITMASTER
Pittsburghcares
Lisa_Z
just_my_opinion
preciousbabies
Impetuous
Beach Potato
MIZBELLA
80smetalhead
Chickalope
oviedo45
Tink2
LollyD
inmyfloridaopinion
admin
87 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to Caylee's Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Welcome to Caylee's Forum

Post by Annabeth Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:09 am

Anyone hear about the red dress...the one they found. I heard that Geraldo mentioned having something about it on his
show tomorrow. Not sure if it is about Caylee but thinking it could be.
Annabeth
Annabeth
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:10 am

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
MichiganPam wrote:I miss the old blog I'm finding this one very impersonal sorry! May-be if
I figure out what I'm doing I'll change my mind. But that'll take a while. :shock:

Hi, there! Seeing as this is the first day most people are here, its going well. It will take time for all
of us to get used to being here, but hang in there. It will get easier every day. It already feels like
*home* with everyone joining! :flower:
Welcome inmyfloridaopinion!
I have long admired you from your posts! I am glad that you came to check out the new forum and hope that you will find it to your liking.
There is so much wonderful information on the Fox Blog.. it has been my life for the last few months. This is just an alternative site for those who enjoy the pictures and videos, since Fox no longer allows such.
I hope and pray that many from there will visit here and share their wonderful information and great company.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:10 am

kiwimom,
I have never heard that anyone has come forward to say they assisted KC in pushing the car into the Amscot.
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MomintheVille Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:11 am

Stephanie wrote:Reply from Clint:

"Yes he graduated and went back home to NY. I guess. I haven't talked to him since I was on FOX news. He got mad at me cuz I spoke up for all of us. He thought I was seekin the spotlight. If I wanted that I would have taken the 13 million other offers I had to go on the news."

I thought I had read that he went back to NY -Now ,is he on the witness list -Can't remember? Can you imagine all those "friends" having to face her during trial?
MomintheVille
MomintheVille
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:12 am

Annabeth wrote:Anyone hear about the red dress...the one they found. I heard that Geraldo mentioned having something about it on his
I have only heard that it was sent for testing and could possibly be related and was similar to a dress Caylee was known to wear. And from what I understand CA was on the Today show a few days back holding up a dress that she purported was the "real" Caylee dress...
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by just_my_opinion Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:13 am

kiwi**No problem. I've got a question. Has anyone ever come forward to say they helped Casey push the car into Amscot? Someone would remember if they did that but I haven't heard anything.
Never heard of anyone coming foward on that issue either.
just_my_opinion
just_my_opinion
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by MomintheVille Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:14 am

Annabeth wrote:Anyone hear about the red dress...the one they found. I heard that Geraldo mentioned having something about it on his

I also heard him say that he is going to talk about the dress tomorrow. My guess is he will recap what we already know.I have not seen any thing new on the the local news websites
MomintheVille
MomintheVille
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:14 am

uoflmom wrote:

"Yes he graduated and went back home to NY. I guess. I haven't talked to him since I was on FOX news. He got mad at me cuz I spoke up for all of us. He thought I was seekin the spotlight. If I wanted that I would have taken the 13 million other offers I had to go on the news."

I thought I had read that he went back to NY -Now ,is he on the witness list -Can't remember? Can you imagine all those "friends" having to face her during trial?
I always thought it was stange that he was the only one witness (that we read testimony from anyway) who was paid by LE for his gas costs. I guess that LE fell for the starving student act... all along I had the impression that he came from family money.. However, he almost always let Casey pay for things (he stated at least 8 to 10 times... not to mention the groceries she bought on Amy's dime).. So it appears Tony was pretty good at accepting hand outs when offered as well.. Still not accepting the starving student defense.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:14 am

Susmihara wrote:kiwimom,
I have never heard that anyone has come forward to say they assisted KC in pushing the car into the Amscot.

I've been trying to figure that part of the story out. It was definately out of gas and yet seemed deliberately parked by the dumpster to cover up the smell. Did she sit there one night with a low tank of gas til it ran out? Was she having a trial run the Friday before when she ran out of gas?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:14 am

uoflmom wrote:

I wonder if Casey knows he went back to NY?

I mean, she was asking desperately for his number..

and I don't know what y'all's take on cayleeseeker is, but I genuinely think it is an Anthony. I think it was Casey now its Cindy. Casey left me a comment on the FOX blog saying "What did Tony say to you?" after she figured out I was the one who called her phone saying I'd spoken with Tony..it was just to rile her up at the time. (like a month ago maybe more). I wonder what she'd think knowing Tony will never be around again!
Stephanie
Stephanie

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mom/Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MomintheVille Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:15 am

just_my_opinion wrote:kiwi**No problem. I've got a question. Has anyone ever come forward to say they helped Casey push the car into Amscot? Someone would remember if they did that but I haven't heard anything.
no they have not-I doubt that those 2 men exist!
MomintheVille
MomintheVille
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:16 am

uoflmom wrote:

I think some of her former friends will be uncomfortable and others defiant (because of how involved many unsuspecting people) at trial. I hope trial is televised in full so that we can watch all of the demeanors of these people.
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:16 am

just_my_opinion wrote:kiwi**No problem. I've got a question. Has anyone ever come forward to say they helped Casey push the car into Amscot? Someone would remember if they did that but I haven't heard anything.

no one has come forward -- le has the car and car do prints- i can't stay long - kids to put to bed,

do you like the new forum and can you get used to it?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:17 am

uoflmom wrote:

and I don't know what y'all's take on cayleeseeker is, but I genuinely think it is an Anthony. I think it was Casey now its Cindy. Casey left me a comment on the FOX blog saying "What did Tony say to you?" after she figured out I was the one who called her phone saying I'd spoken with Tony..it was just to rile her up at the time. (like a month ago maybe more). I wonder what she'd think knowing Tony will never be around again!
Stephanie
Stephanie

Job/hobbies : Full Time Mom/Student

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:17 am

prayersforcaylee wrote:

Thanks PITMASTER! But you know I was just kiddin around! You served me a nice glass of peppermint schnapps when I first came on this new sight and THANK YOU so much for dinner! I'm still in love with you :P

Thanks again Pitmaster, everyone here is so nice and its such a nice detour for me right now as my father is termanally ill and with hospice care. I was told its going to be only a few more days for him and as sad as it is to be loosing him he has suffered so much these past few months, it will be a relieve to know he is without pain. Good night everyone and I sure hope we find Caylee soon so we can all rest better at night.[/quote]

So sorry to hear about your father! I'm glad to see you here and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. I wish you strength and peace as you deal with this situation. {{HUGS}}
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by just_my_opinion Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 am

kiwimom wrote:

I've been trying to figure that part of the story out. It was definately out of gas and yet seemed deliberately parked by the dumpster to cover up the smell. Did she sit there one night with a low tank of gas til it ran out? Was she having a trial run the Friday before when she ran out of gas?
Good question...With that crazy winch anything is possible.
just_my_opinion
just_my_opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 am

oviedo45 wrote:

no one has come forward -- le has the car and car do prints- i can't stay long - kids to put to bed,

Hi Oviedo. I love the new forum! I find it easier now I've got the hang of it.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:18 am

kiwimom wrote:

The stories with regard to whether she ran out of gas are conflicting as usual in this case, but I don't believe she really ran out of gas. She might have been close or the gauge was broken so she knew she could fool people by saying it ran out of gas.
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by just_my_opinion Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 am

oviedo45 wrote:

I think most do like it. I for one love it. Everyone is nice... Quit a change.
just_my_opinion
just_my_opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by MomintheVille Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:21 am

Stephanie wrote:
uoflmom wrote:

Honestly,I thought it was both of them -I think they traded off. I can see them doing that!- but definitely sounded like Cindy the other night!
MomintheVille
MomintheVille
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by public-enemy Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 am

hi all .... I haven't been around much in the last week or so as I was out of town. I saw the link for this forum and thought I'd give it a shot. :D

public-enemy
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:23 am

when_we_laugh_indoors wrote:hi everyone!
i've been lurking around the fox blog since this whole thing started. i like the look of this new blog, maybe even enough to actually post things! 🐱

Welcome! We are all getting settled in here. Glad to have you here! :)
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by just_my_opinion Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:23 am

public-enemy wrote:hi all .... I haven't been around much in the last week or so as I was out of town. I saw the link for this forum and thought I'd give it a shot. :D
Glad u came to try it out. Everyone is nice here. Hope it stays that way.
just_my_opinion
just_my_opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:23 am

kiwimom wrote:
oviedo45 wrote:

Hi Oviedo. I love the new forum! I find it easier now I've got the hang of it.
It is so nice once you get the hang of it. I find it easier to use and most of all easiest on my eyes :affraid:
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:25 am

Susmihara wrote:
kiwimom wrote:

The stories with regard to whether she ran out of gas are conflicting as usual in this case, but I don't believe she really ran out of gas. She might have been close or the gauge was broken so she knew she could fool people by saying it ran out of gas.

Confusing is putting it mildly. If you had a body in the trunk or decompition you'd wanna make sure you didn't run out of gas!
That's why I think it must've been deliberate but why? I don't know.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next