Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Observations June 24, 2011 (Roy Krunk/George Anthony) - Hutch

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Observations June 24, 2011 (Roy Krunk/George Anthony) - Hutch Empty Casey Anthony Trial Observations June 24, 2011 (Roy Krunk/George Anthony) - Hutch

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 am

Casey Anthony Trial Observations June 24, 2011 (Roy Krunk/George Anthony)

With the possible exception of George and Lee Anthony, no one person has been demonized more by Casey Anthony's defense team than Roy Kronk. In fact, I am surprised we have not seen him called as a witness for the defense as of yet.

I still remember how Jose Baez told the jury during his opening statement that Roy Kronk is the person who moved Caylee Anthony's body rather than his client. I can't wait to see how Baez tries to put his whole case of an accidental drowning together where a total stranger stole the body of Caylee after her heartless grandfather discarded the body.

Folks, if this was a book - most people would have already gone back to the store demanding a refund. The story that Casey Anthony and Jose Baez are putting before this jury is one that no level headed person would ever believe. Maybe they are hoping that at least one of the jurors will be more engulfed in fantasy than reality and that one person will save Casey's life.

So far, Baez and Cheney have not called George Anthony or Roy Krunk to the stand as their witness. I guess they are saving these two guys for last with a hope that Judge Perry will be tired and allow them to use character assassinations without objection. Fat chance that will happen. The trial resumes this morning (June 24, 2011) at 9am EDST.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/search/label/Casey Anthony News Updates
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down