Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday

3 posters

Go down

Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday Empty Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday

Post by oviedo45 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

POSTED: 10:59 am EDT August 8, 2011
UPDATED: 11:15 am EDT August 8, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tuesday will mark what would have been Caylee Anthony's 6th birthday.

A nonprofit group plans to mark the occasion by unveiling plans for a memorial to be built along Suburban Drive, where the toddler's remains were found three years ago.

The project is expected to include a walkway, and possibly a brick wall, to commemorate victims of abuse.

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said the couple's plan for a foundation to honor their granddaughter is moving forward and should be announced officially later in August.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28799449/detail.html#ixzz1US3mLcwO

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28799449/detail.html#ixzz1US3i2bnp
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday Empty Re: Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday

Post by UofL mom Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

This "non-profit" is still suspicious to me- They just do not seem very transparent.
UofL mom
UofL mom
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday Empty Re: Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday

Post by Annabeth Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am

UofL mom wrote:This "non-profit" is still suspicious to me- They just do not seem very transparent.

Agree Uofl....
Nonprofit To Unveil Caylee Memorial Plans Caylee Would Have Turned 6 On Tuesday 325898
Annabeth
Annabeth
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down