Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KALISHA MADDEN - 26 yo - Detroit MI

2 posters

Go down

KALISHA MADDEN - 26 yo - Detroit MI Empty KALISHA MADDEN - 26 yo - Detroit MI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:41 pm

DETROIT -
Pamela Johnson doesn't know if she will find her daughter dead or alive.
Kalisha Madden was last seen Monday, Nov. 28 outside the Sting Gentleman's Club on Michigan Avenue on Detroit's west side.
Madden was a dancer at the strip club.
KALISHA MADDEN - 26 yo - Detroit MI Madden--kalisha-jpg
Madden is 26-years-old, stands just under 5 feet tall and weighs 145 pounds.
She was last seen getting into a sports utility vehicle with three men.
Detroit police have been unable to find her and her mother, Pamela Johnson, organized a search Monday afternoon.
Johnson
and several friends searched neighborhoods not far from the club and
said she was frustrated with the conditions she saw.
"If there
wasn't a lot of houses and debris and garbage that I would have to go
through, it wouldn't be hard for anybody to hide a body or do anything
to anybody," Johnson said.
Johnson said she will press on with her search until she gets answers.
"If
my daughter is alive, I'm elated. If my daughter is not here, I will
not stop until I see justice done for whoever took my child from her
children." Johnson said.
Johnson is also upset with the owners of
the Sting Gentleman's Club for not having better security for her
daughter and other dancers.
Johnson added that she did not agree with her daughter's decision to become a dancer, but said she supported her daughter.
Anyone who might know the whereabouts of Kalisha Madden should contact the Detroit police.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Mother-of-missing-stripper-searches-for-daughter/-/1719418/4880186/-/s7hlhg/-/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

KALISHA MADDEN - 26 yo - Detroit MI Empty Re: KALISHA MADDEN - 26 yo - Detroit MI

Post by ladibug Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 am

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 6:03 PM EDT

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. -- 26-year-old Kalisha Madden, a mother of six, has been missing for nearly a year now. Her mother has spent countless hours searching for her and trying to bring her home alive. Now she is telling family and friends the search is over.

Why stop now?

"Because I know she's deceased. I know that she's deceased, so I'm no longer looking for Kalisha. Now I need to start looking for who did this to her," said Pamela Johnson.

Madden was last seen getting into an SUV with a group of men at Club Vegas in southwest Detroit.

"I did interviews on my own. I went out to the clubs," Johnson said.

She worked closely with the detectives on the case. She has held out hope for herself and Madden's children.

"They've been telling me that she's coming home, grandma, she's alive," Johnson explained.

However, she said the information gathered by Detroit police says something very different.

"Now I know my child was brutally murdered."

Madden cannot be officially declared deceased because there is no body and no hard evidence, but Johnson said it's time for her and her family to come to gripes with the painful truth and begin to grieve.

"I'm not going to make her children suffer another year, two or three, hoping that she'll come home and then that hope turns to despair.

While the search for Madden may be over, the search for her killers is still going strong. Her mother is determined to find them.

"If you could do Kalisha like that, (there are) so many other women that this could happen to," she said.

A memorial service for Kalisha Madden will be held at Fisher Funeral Home on November 10. Anyone who wants to make donations can donate directly to the funeral home or to Citadel Church care of Eve's Angels.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19858064/mother-of-missing-kalisha-madden-i-know-shes-deceased
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down