Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Countess Calls Out Casey Anthony - Bravo TV

Go down

The Countess Calls Out Casey Anthony - Bravo TV Empty The Countess Calls Out Casey Anthony - Bravo TV

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:25 pm

The Countess Calls Out Casey Anthony
"She should stay off the news shows," rules LuAnn.

By Lauren Metz | June 20, 2012

Casey Anthony recently broke her silence and spoke to CNN's Piers Morgan about life post-trial ... and now The Real Housewives of New York City's LuAnn de Lesseps says it is time for her to zip it again.

"I think that if Casey wants to move on with her life, she should stay off the news shows and instead focus on how she's going to move forward," the RHONY star writes in her What Would the Countess Do? column for OK! Magazine.

The 26-year-old, who was found not guilty of killing her toddler daughter Caylee, discussed her public image during the phone interview with Piers, saying, "It's horrible. It looks absolutely horrible, and I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was. Even then, that wasn't who I am."

But LuAnn sees a twinkle of hope for the Florida woman. "Casey is young enough to rebuild her life and her reputation but not if she keeps drawing attention to her daughter's tragic death. Instead, I suggest that Casey find a career so that she has another way to support herself rather than profiting from her notoriety."

Do you agree with LuAnn's verdict that Casey should remain under the radar? Start a Tweet Battle and defend your side.

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/the-countess-calls-out-casey-anthony
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down