Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WS thread about "suffocation" after BOZO book allegations

Go down

WS thread about "suffocation" after BOZO book allegations Empty WS thread about "suffocation" after BOZO book allegations

Post by Verogal Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:21 am

HMMM..wonder why Bozo released this to begin with...(I have my own idea) which promted all the hard work AZA and JWG did on WS thread and now seems to becoming to
to fuition...wonder if PIPITONE investigation began due to bloggers AZ Attorney and JWG from WS who deserve the credit...imo!!!)
IF interest in all this BS again...start reading around middle of page 44
I found it a good read! And, btw...I to this day have NOT and WILL NOT read Bozo's book! Even freely at the library.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69288&page=47
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

WS thread about "suffocation" after BOZO book allegations Empty Re: WS thread about "suffocation" after BOZO book allegations

Post by Verogal Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:31 am

Wow...congrat to WS!
Here is what admin Beach just posted...now, I really want to read that Diary...great sleuthing over there...I rarely went there as I could not keep up here! Remember those days :(
Here is Beach's post
Want to go ahead and post this much so you guys will have a chance to read and understand the rules concerning this interview.

I hate to give away spoilers but need to say this much.

During the interview you guys will see some friends you recognize from Websleuths. Yes, you heard that correctly.

This is the deal - their real names will be revealed during the interview. HOWEVER, they are to only be referenced here by their screen names. Now and forever. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please don't slip up. We will respect their privacy and honor their anonymity as best we can.

Absolutely NO SLEUTHING. These are members here. There will be severe consequences for anyone discovered sleuthing them. I realize that there will always be some people who will do what they want but only fair to warn you, if anyone posts any sort of sleuthing posts about any fellow member here, it will be the end of your posting privileges in this forum.

Okay, locking this thread until the interview airs. Only felt it fair to make sure the rules were clear and give you guys a chance to know what to expect.

After reviewing - Please "thank" this post so mods will know you've read this and acknowledge you are aware of the rules and consequences should they be broken.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8570620&postcount=2
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down