Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED CHILD - 9 yo - / Convicted: Timothy Schussler

Go down

UNNAMED CHILD - 9 yo - / Convicted: Timothy Schussler Empty UNNAMED CHILD - 9 yo - / Convicted: Timothy Schussler

Post by twinkletoes Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 am

Akron man sentenced in sexual assault of 9-year-old

4:24 PM, Jul 29, 2013

UNNAMED CHILD - 9 yo - / Convicted: Timothy Schussler 130729042306_akron
Photo: Summit County Prosecutor

AKRON -- Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh confirmed that Timothy Schussler, 28, of Akron, pleaded guilty to rape, a felony of the first degree, and gross sexual imposition, a felony of the third degree.

Schussler sexually assaulted a nine-year-old acquaintance in October 2012.

Judge Amy Corrigall Jones immediately sentenced Schussler to life in prison and deemed him a Tier III sex offender, which requires lifetime address and employment registration.

Schussler will be eligible for parole in 2023.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/308393/3/Akron-man-sentenced-in-sexual-assault-of-9-year-old
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED CHILD - 9 yo - / Convicted: Timothy Schussler Empty Re: UNNAMED CHILD - 9 yo - / Convicted: Timothy Schussler

Post by twinkletoes Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:55 am

In Florida he would not be eligible for parole for 25 years.  All he'll probably serve is 10 years.  Disgusting.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down