Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the person that Murdered Caylee ???????

Go down

Where is the person that Murdered Caylee ??????? Empty Where is the person that Murdered Caylee ???????

Post by mom_in_il Tue May 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Where is the person that Murdered Caylee ???????

2009 May 12

by BigMouthShelly

This is for You Cindy Anthony you want to send people to My blog complaining about my parodies and that you are loveing grandparents and you know that Casey is innocent. If she is innocent and she didnt do it WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR CAYLEES MURDERER WHY CINDY WHY???????? You and your Family hasnt done anything to locate her killer you have been doing interviews but you havent told any of us who too look for you dont have wanted posters. so is that it you just give up let the person you beleve killed your granddaughter just live free to kill again RIGHT CINDY !!!!!! why do you care your granddaughter is already dead so why would you care if the killer is caught ….. DING DING DING I KNOW WHY YOU DONT CARE CINDY

BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHO KILLED CAYLEE AND YOU KNOW SHE CANT KILL AGAIN BECAUSE SHE IS LOCKED UP AND YOUR TRYING TO PROTECT HER BECAUSE ITS CASEY !!! AMERICA IS NOT DUMB CINDY WE KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE US FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ITS NOT GOING TO WORK. you complain about people making money off Caylees death but you and your damn husband are doing worse then any stranger that didnt know Caylee is doing your profiting off her name and your protecting her killer

Good for you Cindy I hope you can sleep at night knowing your making money off Caylees dead body.

I am so sick to my stomach someone please tell me why this is going on and why the media like Larry king live show is having these people use his show for donation round up.

I make my parodies because it the only thing thats going to stop me from going completely insane over what this family is doing. if you can do what you can to stop these people from profiting off the victim to pay for the murderer defense.

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2009/05/12/where-is-the-person-that-murdered-caylee/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down