Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The live chat

3 posters

Go down

The live chat Empty The live chat

Post by Daniel Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 am

Where is the live chat here?

Daniel
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

The live chat Empty Re: The live chat

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Daniel wrote:Where is the live chat here?
Welcome! The live chat feature is at the bottom of the main page, however, we rarely, if EVER, use it. All the dialog is on the Main Blog.... It is the third area down on the starting page. Please feel free to jump right in and start posting....
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Gymm37 Sun May 19, 2013 5:04 am

Anon 1234 .. First off let me ask you a question what's a 28?? Opinions especially from small minded people like yourself, the public should not take your posts seriously..I personally know Alan odze, yes it is a tragic and horrific way that this child died .. Maybe Alan was overusing his pain meds, but you are sadly mistaken if you think you are perfect . The pain this man still goes through is awful. And please spare me not one comment about losing a child, I did, a three year old, who succumbed to his battle of a chromosome disorder after three years. I have watched my child suffer , and nights I have prayed for god to take his pain away .. Since you have the most awful things to say, god have mercy on your soul.. You are an angry misinformed man.. If you are a man.. I have watched this man talk about Nicolas constantly.. He battles this everyday .. I am very close with him, and does not deny this was senseless, but that man loves all his kids, and he certainly does not hate women . I'm sure as he looks back actions could of been different.. But Alan , when Nicolas was one years old, called bcf. Child protective services, because the so called mother said she was going to drive her car in the ocean w her son .. He "thought" he reached out to the proper authorities, but nobody did there job . He called at least 4 times . And kept getting the same answers .. I agree the mother defiantly needs to be accounted for , but what about the state of Florida .. Hmmm people , once again we watched the state of Florida let a child murderer go free .. When will this stop ?? I agree Alan is a bit quirky, but he had nothing to do with his child's murder, and if you new Alan he was always taking Nicolas with him whenever "she " allowed him too . He even tried to get custody, so b4 we put the blame on Alan odze , just remember on several occasions he contacted the proper authorities .. Why don't you think about having to come home and try to revive your child , to endlessly try CPR .. To hold his child in his hands , still trying to revive him.. Mistakes were made.. But defiantly not just by the famy ..

Gymm37
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gymm37 Sun May 19, 2013 5:21 am

I would like to say mr 1234 , just because there were 68 bottles of pills only 6 of them were narcotic .. Most of them were bottles and medications that he did not use, and the Florida pharmacies refused to take them back , so if anything he is guilty of being a hoarder, but get ur facts straight there were only 6 bottles of narcotics , and they were just accumulation, because he did not like to take his pain pills during the day . And these greedy pharmaceutical companies and doctors kept writting scripts .. The more scripts the dr wrote the more luck backs they get from the pharmaceutical companies .. Such an addict that every month he always had extra ...

Gymm37
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down