Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry Hears Death Penalty Motions: Hearing T & T

Go down

Perry Hears Death Penalty Motions: Hearing  T & T Empty Perry Hears Death Penalty Motions: Hearing T & T

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 12, 2010 12:14 am

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 Posted by ritanita

Perry Hears Death Penalty Motions: Hearing in the murder trial of Casey Anthony

Excerpt:

Today's hearing has just ended and I'm staring at piles and piles of notes. There was a great deal of back-and-forth between the defense and the prosecution and a surprise witness. Today's hearing was one rich in eloquent lawyering, and I recommend you watch some of it for the details I have not included!

I must also say that it wasn't a good day for Casey Anthony. Everything heard by the court today dealt with the death penalty. She fidgeted a great deal and had some "teary" moments when she wiped her eyes with her tissue or wiped her eye with her finger and wiped her finger on the tissue.

The defense, represented by Andrea Lyon, presented a total of six motions today, which leaves eleven outstanding.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/perry-hears-death-penalty-motions.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down